Thread: I do not vouchsafe! How about you?

Complex Lolita...

I do not vouchsafe! How about you?

[SIZE="2"]No, I do not condescend, but what “level” am I on?

As a MtF crossdresser, I feel like I’m above the crowd, beyond normalcy, floating high above those who are helplessly constrained and conformist. Hey – stop looking up my skirt!

However, to society, whatever “it” is, I am beneath one’s contempt or dignity, a problem not worth mentioning, an abnormality amongst the neat rows of gender-specific behavior...

Do I lower or degrade myself, to approach those who cannot understand crossdressing? Do I assume all the necessary graciousness and affability, knowing it will all be in vain?

Outsiders will no doubt feel obliged to condescend, or vouchsafe, treating me in a patronizing manner due to their lack of information. Do I deign and respond accordingly?

What’s this all about? According to one’s perspective, we’re all on different levels, and, in our case, we crossdressers need to stay where we are. Rather than descend to a level where we are not wanted, THEY should ascend, and check out the view from “up” here...

I know what I’m talking about. Rather than deign, I deify all I hold dear, hanging on for dear life. If others could see what I see, they might elevate to my level, where we could see eye to eye...

Needless to say, I’ll vouch for you, and your secrets are “safe” with me. Rather than look up my skirt, why not WEAR it, and cease all condescension?
    [/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    Hi Frederique, If only they knew what they are missing stuck in their so called "normal world".
    There would probably be a lot more happy people in this world.
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 05-03-2012 at 08:34 PM.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Very well said, Frederique!! I do believe, very strongly, that I am on your level!! And yes, I am wearing a skirt and the proper things under it!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Sounds very High-Minded Freddie! Until.....one of those Raw-Boned Farmers that you got in your vicinity decides: "He don't rightly care for your kind," and decides to take A Shovel on up alongside your "Haid."

So, sometimes we ALL have to return to Earth and consider The Practical and Mundane. It's called "Living." It's all very nice to hearken to something "nobler." But it's also a very good idea to remember who we are, and where we come from.

Everytime I think I have all the answers, I have figured out all "The Keys," I try to remind myself that I am The Son of a Truck Driver, and A Mother who sold Children's Shoes. In Other Words, I am one very small organism in a very large Universe. I am unique, in that I have the ability and the desire to actually think and consider. But, am I "above" The Fray? I really have my doubts about that idea.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Miriam
    Interesting, Freddy. I certainly appreciate that we are not among the lower lifeforms, but I also have a hard time seeing myself in a position where others would need to ascend. I'm just another creature trying to make the most of what life has handed me, which in this case includes a rather unusual inclination to dress like those of the opposite gender (or is it 'sex', I can never remember). My only claim to any type of superiority is a rather unusual ability to disregard many traditional stereotypes and assumptions, which makes it easier to accept and even embrace many varieties of human behavior, including crossdressing. Still human though, and no room to climb up or down those virtual stairs.

Miriam

Platinum Member
    Being a republican in the Jeffersonian sense I prefer to think that we all inherently inhabit the same plane of existence ...and in that sense we are all equal. But on that plane we each occupy our unique coordinates...so my x and y look a bit more like x and x from some other perspectives.