Thread: Tattoos removing from the look

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Tattoos removing from the look

Well I had quite a interesting proposition today, I was hanging outside my local supermarket and began talking to the guy sitting on the bench next to me, apparently hes a tattoo artist whos got a shop nearby anyway hey thought I was pretty chill and offered to give me a free one as long as I tell all my friends, not bad right. Anyway I want to get myself two wrist tattoos in a chainlink pattern like so

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ld...abkfo1_500.jpg

my only thought is when I don't look like guy does that seem strange for a woman? I know quite a few girls have wrist tattoos and I enjoy that one pretty much either way and will probably get it either way, just don't want it to look to off
    Last edited by Sandra; 05-07-2012 at 04:55 AM. Reason: Max size for external links is 650x550 and I moved it to the MtF for you