Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Type of Nightgown

I have 3 I alternate wearing every night. All above the knee but below the butt

No real favorite amongst them.
    DonnaT

Beautiful nightgown Keri

Keri, I would love to know where to go to buy the long white nightgown you showed the picture of in your message. That is absolutely gorgeous. Very very feminine. Soooo do you know where to buy it?

I'm a total babydoll girl - have three with matching panties - make for sweet femme dreams

I love long nylon, satin and silk gowns. Some have lace and others don't. My SO conplains that I have about 4 times the nightgowns that she has (about 50) Only 2 are above the knee length.

Always a lady well almost breanna1954's Avatar

Favorite nightgown

Since I have several I tend to follow my mood. Sometimes, when I'm feeling naughty I'll either wear my Pink baby doll with matching thong or my black lace shortie, for other times I have a pink knee lgth. with embordery around the neck or My lavender one with teddy bears for every day. I don't really care for long gowns, I find it hard to get comfortable in them.
    Breanna
    Breanna

Hi Staci!
    I have a very sexy Babydoll I bought from JCPenney a few months ago that I just love to sleep in!
    Holds my breastforms in place overnite and makes me feel so feminine! It looks like the one in the picture.

Dawn
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Dawn; 11-11-2005 at 07:28 PM.
    "It's only when I lose myself in someone else, that I find myself. I find myself."
    Depeche Mode

satin lover

from the UK somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Staci
    Keri, I would love to know where to go to buy the long white nightgown you showed the picture of in your message. That is absolutely gorgeous. Very very feminine. Soooo do you know where to buy it?
    So sorry ... don't recall who the retailer was, but do remember it was on a British web site. I include another of like quality. These are sensual gowns.

I'l post a second group of those non-frilly Greta Garbo type gowns that I love.

satin lover

four long 'plain' satin nighties

as promised .......

Mmmmmmm..............We have just got to stop showing these sensual gowns! I'm going out of my mind here! Gawd! They're all so gorgeous. I love 'em all! It just isn't fair!!!!!!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Talking of favourite night gowns, I saw these on Ebay and hinted to Tam I'd like them for Christmas
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 10-27-2008 at 09:11 AM.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Woooo Tamara! Very sexy!!
    I don't think you'd get much use out of them though!
    Tam would have them off in a sec. You wouldn't get your monies worth! Hee Hee

Dawn
    "It's only when I lose myself in someone else, that I find myself. I find myself."
    Depeche Mode

THe ones that are silky or have satin and run down to your ankles like what Keri posted.Dont like the short ones for some reason.

Staci, check out these silk nightgowns and babydolls I found at irissilks.com.
    If you can't find satin....silk is the next best thing!
    They both make your body feel so amazing!!

Dawn
    Depeche Mode

My God! To have the bod to wear some of that naturally! Wow, those are delicious! And Tamara, that little black lace one would drive anyone utterly insane! Mmmmm! I love it!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Quote Originally Posted by cathy b
    this is one that i realy like the most.Attachment 13620
    hi cathyi love that nighty wher did you
    get it lve laurie
    laurie sweet

Dawn, I agree that silk is also nice. I really like the long white gown in the pictures you posted. Keep looking for the beautiful night gowns girls. It looks like we all love them.

I'm starting to sound like my wife saying this but.... At this time of year I like full length flannel. I have a green plaid one that is just so cozy to snuggle down in at night.

Kimmy

Nighties

I have no nighties but just like Victoria i like to sleep in my lovely slips

I also have a pretty pink slip that I wear to sleep in. It is a short one with black lace around the breasts and the bottom hem. Very pretty. I got it as a gift from my wife for New Years Eve last year.

I like nylon or satin nightgowns and my wife and I have a shared nightgown drawer. Most of mine fit her, too. It's getting cold and for Thanksgiving I got us 2 Roamans short sleeve long nylon gowns - one peach, one mint green with a little pretty embroidery around the neckline. We've been alternating colors the past few nights - I get the peach one tonight.

We have several sets of matching style/different color nightgowns, some long, some short. The rare times when relatives visit are the only times I don't wear a nightgown, slip, or cami and panty set to bed.

Jadeanne

Banned Read only
    I'm kinda frumpy I guess. I love my Land's End cotton sleepshirts, in knee length and calf length. Or sometimes it's New York Mets Jersey.

Ladies, you all are so beautiful, I don't deserve to put up a picture in the same forum as you. All I can say is WOW!! I'm kinda frumpy. A lot of the time it just a t shirt and panties. A while ago the wife got me a satin jammie set. A cami and long pants. We each got one in blue and I got one in red. And on the real cold nights, a long cotton night shirt. Plain but warm. Tonight she has on her blue one, so I guess I'll have the blue one too. I snapped a quick one for the avator...BJ
    Last edited by Billijo49504; 11-28-2005 at 12:26 AM.

all of my nightwear is short, even the ones I sleep in that my boys see is short. I personaly cannot stand the long type, It is too restrictive. mostly I sleep in either cammi/pantie set, baby doll, teddie, or just a long tank( with lettuce edging, of course)

Kymmie

i love to sleep in this white slip, it is so soft and femme, it feels lovely to wake up in it.

xx

rusty

Smile preferred nightgowns

I like the old fashion nightgowns you know the kind that granny use to ware. Ruffels or lace trim with buttons to the neck line. They can be of cotton or flannel I love that feeling on my skin. Colors? Pink or blue in a floral print are just fine. In addition, panties or a high top girdle and a long line bra. And if I am not working the next day I'll roll my hair and tie a scarf on. I love getting up in the am.dressed getting my coffee,smoke and sitting on the deck.( too early for anyone to see)