Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do many of you have fetishes?

Do many of you have fetishes?

Just curious how many on here also have a fetish? Or consider dressing to be one?

That's how my CDF and I got to know each other, he loves my feet!

The whole process is one big fetish for me I guess you could say. Isn't one thing that I prefer over another. I like it all.

Joanna
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Be who you are...not who you think I want you to be

This is certainly not a fetish for me...it's who I am.
    I guess if I do have one related fetish it's shoes. I've always had a "thing" for shoes, even when I was young. I would find some way to have my cousin, who was my size, swap shoes with me. She had these lovely patent leather Mary Janes. Now I think I have about 25 pair of shoes and find I'm always looking at the ads and such. Not that I need more, but it's like a drug...lol. Maybe I'm related to Imelda Marcos or something...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I really like balloons. It is a fetish I swear, look it up.

Hi

I spos this is more for dresser's , as a woman i dont know of any that i have, nothing grabs me , there are some things i like though thats not really the ? so ill say no,

...noeleena...

Yes, a leg fetish! Show me a woman with nice legs, put a miniskirt, pantyhose and high heels on her and *sigh*. She will own me.

Banned Read only
    I really love blood and needles, so much so I went to Phlebotomy School and after graduation was hired by a national laboratory as a part time Phlebotomist while maintaining my regular full time job..
    My friend owns a funeral home and I have viewed many embalmings. The removal of body fluids including blood is what I really enjoy.

Julia

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    I guess CD overall is a fetish for me. The major subfetish within it would be thigh highs + garters. Sliding on a pair of silky stockings and doing up the clips sends my mind worlds away. It's difficult to accurately explain or describe.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    Yes, a leg fetish! Show me a woman with nice legs, put a miniskirt, pantyhose and high heels on her and *sigh*. She will own me.
    Be careful what you wish for Marleena....Just saying!
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

My fetish is pretty women. They all seem to catch my eye and I never sweem to miss one.

Quote Originally Posted by Julia_in_Pa View Post
    I really love blood and needles, so much so I went to Phlebotomy School and after graduation was hired by a national laboratory as a part time Phlebotomist while maintaining my regular full time job..
    My friend owns a funeral home and I have viewed many embalmings. The removal of body fluids including blood is what I really enjoy.

Julia
    Now that's a fetish!!!
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Fetishes? Hmmm, let me think---------------------. No, can't think of any!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Good morning! I had to look up the definition of fetishism before responding. According to the dictionary sexual fetishism is the sexual arousal from a physical object or s special situation. I will admit as a young teenager there was a sexual component to cross dressing. Now I do not know if that indicates that was a fetish or the woman inside exploring her own sexuality. Wearing feminine clothing and exploring oneself really is not the same as sneaking that illicit copy of Playboy into the bathroom or reading with a flashlight under the covers. I really never ask a GG what she may have experienced or done as a teenager. I can only imagine.

As an older woman and with some degree of maturity being en femme now has absolutely no sexual component to dressing. As I have expressed in other postings I truly believe many cross dressers are inhabited by a male and a female personna. Whenever Stephanie wants to come out, she is appropriately dressed in the style she feels comfortable in; dress, slip, hosiery and heels. I'm sure Stephanie's image of femininity was molded by examples of femininity encouraged in the 1950's and 1960's. Being totally en femme is not a fetish to me. To me a fetish would be more in line with wearing just a pair of panties. Or in the case of your friend an attraction to your feet.

Big ole breasts lol there's nothing better
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

OMG - I have a bra fetish! Love the strapped feel, holding of my "girls" & depending on the bra, the "jiggle" effect.

My chocolate obsession borders on fetisshness...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Aligning her body & soul sierra_g's Avatar
    While attempting to fill the void that I recently learned was caused by CD, I tried a few things.

1) I was a Furry in College (I was a bunny, lol)
    2) I was into ABDL (Adult Baby/Diaper Lover)
    3) I was into Ultra Submission
    4) I was into Sissy

Some of my friends were furries, and I was adventurous, so I tried it. I had fun, but it wasn't my thing.
    I enjoyed the baby life and I even was able to gain the mindset a few times, but it was destroying our marriage and it was easy to let go of.
    I am still always ready for a submissive/painful night, so I guess that still sticks a bit.
    Being forced into women's wear against my will was tough to do since I wanted it a lot more than my SO.

It isn't very amazing they all fall into the genre of femdom. I am a big advocate for a Female led world (as long as that fem isn't Hillary Clinton, lol!).

I saw the dressing seperate from his foot fetish in the beginning, but i'm not so sure. Cause painted toe nails and stockings all sort of fall into the CDing pattern as much as the foot fetish?

And I've read here that some think of the dressing as a fetish, but probably not for others.

It just makes me wonder if CDers are more apt to have a fetish?

Just thinking out loud here.

And Cheryl I am right there with you when it comes to shoes!! I can't help myself if it's cute I have to have it! Doesn't help that I shop for a living!

And balloons! I've heard of people afraid of balloons but now I'm going to look that up!

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    If you do something multiple times and have it display fetish attributes sometimes and not on other occasions, is it a fetish? Every CD experience is a unique event and sometimes it's pretty arousing, sometimes it's relaxing, sometimes it's just plain fun and every so often I can't wait to get it done and behind me. Is there a fetish in there? A fetish seems to imply there is a single sexual drive and goal for the fetish experience. However, as my years cross-dressing have increased there are multiple reasons and rewards for dressing, and very few of them are sexual. It's like so many other parts of this and other experiences, there are simple explanations that work as the "low-hanging fruit" and are gathered and used as The Explanation. But after a bit more investigation there are so many other bits and pieces that are valid and offer insight into behaviors that change over the years. Fetish may be part of the reason I cross-dress now, but it was much more significant when I was younger and just starting on this path. I've learned too much to still be behaving that way and driven by the same factors as when I was 20 or 30 or 40 years old.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Me in to fetishes . Absolute not. that is for pervs only. I'm a good christian lady. Hides hand cuffs, flogged whips and paddles .
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

I'n no sure about fetish? Maybe more a case of things i like more strongly than others.
    Seeing a nice pair of legs in a skirt and nude or tan tights/pantyhose. I like that alot.
    It can actualy take a bit of work but when somebody gets the style of swimsuit ( 1 piece prefered but some 2 pieces look nice) to match their figure. I realy like that.( and turn 40 shades of green too boot.)
    Same with leotards. Hmmm. Nice.

I don't own rubber/latex/PVC ( considered fetish wear ) but i can see that attraction .

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Oh yes definitely a few. The most natural fetish would be pantyhose and I discovered others once I became involved in the local kink community.

Banned Read only
    I don't know if I would use the word fetish, but dressing is a turn on for me. Both my dressing, and I am attracted to other cds.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by crossdressersfriend GG View Post

It just makes me wonder if CDers are more apt to have a fetish?

Just thinking out loud here.
    I would normally stay away from responding to this kind of thread but as you are a woman and crossdressing being new to you, I feel compelled. The answer is NO. While you will get plenty of responses, there is no more statistical correlation between crossdressing and fetishism thanin the general population.

I am particularly bothered by assumptions about crossdresses being "more likely to..." do anything aberrant. While your friend may have a foot fetish, that is not because he is a crossdresser.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    I would normally stay away from responding to this kind of thread but as you are a woman and crossdressing being new to you, I feel compelled. The answer is NO. While you will get plenty of responses, there is no more statistical correlation between crossdressing and fetishism thanin the general population.

I am particularly bothered by assumptions about crossdresses being "more likely to..." do anything aberrant. While your friend may have a foot fetish, that is not because he is a crossdresser.
    I apologize if I offended anyone, I've seen lots of posts about stockings and painting toes, etc. and I just was curious if they were related to CDing or if it was a seperate thought? For him it feeds into the crossdressing because he likes to do his own toes and wear stockings and look at them? The clothes not as often, but I wonder if that stems from the whole foot thing, maybe trying to expand on that in a way? I just wondered if anyone else is like that.