Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Do many of you have fetishes?

I'm pretty much vanilla!
    I definately do NOT have any fetishes.
    There is only one that would even be considered. Jean!
    She is my everything, my reason for being, my soul.
    I have to have her. And I am not talking sex.
    I have to have her to complete my life.
    She is the ONLY thing that I can't get enough of.

I guess women's clothing is mine......no one particular item at this point! It's the whole enchilada

While I don't consider it a fetish, per se, I do have a thing for silky stockings and shorter(er) skirts with just enough heel to make it interesting. One of my favorite presentarions is a businesswoman/professional outfit, with the racy lingerie underneath. After that, the bondage cuffs, chains and tight, restrictive corsetry all seem to fall into place.

No, I wouldn't say that I have any fetishes at all.
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Quote Originally Posted by Lori B View Post
    HEY NIYA!!!! are you going to unlock these handcuffs or what!,,,my hands are getting numb!
    Ok fine hun. Unlocks Lori and cuffs her to my bed
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

Count me in too. My crossdressing is still arousing (although no one particular item is the "theme"). My big fetish is hypnosis, and being the subject.
    Both since childhood.

High Heels, Bullet Bras and Hobble Skirts!

wishing on a star! Rebecca Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Michaels View Post
    the rest i don't know if they are fetishes or just kinky things i do. all i know is that they are fun.
    That really made me giggle, thanks Sandy

In answer to the question.

I certainly have a fetish for heels, fine and luxurious nylons and lingerie too. If presenting enfemme as classy with an air of sexy appeal is also a fetish, then I have 4 fetishes. Wont include the sexual variety here

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    Yes, a leg fetish! Show me a woman with nice legs, put a miniskirt, pantyhose and high heels on her and *sigh*. She will own me.
    Makes mental note to self, don't post legs pics
    Last edited by ReineD; 05-12-2012 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Multiposting is not allowed. Please learn to use the Multiquote "+ button if you want to reply to several people at once.
    ~ it's not how the world sees you but how you see yourself that counts ~
    free professional make-up tips and self help videos | free professional hair styling videos and tips

Heeled sandals are my fetish I suppose ,maybe because I have over 100 pairs ....can't get enough of them

Banned Read only
    Born in Quebec, lived most of life in small town Central Ontario.
    In as much as fixations go, for me it is long hair and dresses or skirts. Love pleated skirts aka school uniform. I watch anime just so I can bask in all that I want to be. I like to enter the show and pretend it's me. I suppose the casual observer will think 'bloody pervert watching shows with minors in it'. No, I just like to enjoy the romantic comedies for what they are to me. I actually get annoyed when the show goes too far on the stuff targeted to young teen boys who like seeing pantie shots and girls with no clothes on.

I'm a big fan of Sailor Moon, I own the whole series on DVD (ok I have a mountain of anime in general). I identify with her in a lot of ways (unfortunately including being a cry baby too much). I've watched a lot of shows featuring (only possible in anime of course) where the guy has something happen to him and poof he's now female. Oh if it was only soo easy to change like with Ranma 1/2 by dunking myself with cold water and be genuinely female, and then change back with hot water. Or another show Kashi Mashi Girl meets Girl. About a guy that has a space ship crash on him, he dies, the aliens rebuild him from the cell up, but they accidentally make him a female.

These shows give me a way to escape my real world.

I listen to music as I walk (on my head phones), and I am told I like chic music by my friends. I like to listen and silently imagine it is my voice I am hearing.
    I doubt I would be too shy to do karaoke, but I'd have to listen to my actual voice and that would just ruin it for me (not to mention I can't sing worth a damn hehe).

I am not sure though, just how much I really need to do to look 'female'. It has been my notice, most women wear clothing that might as well be men's clothing. Jeans with some embroidery are not really much different.
    What DOES bother me, is looking at women and the first thought going through my mind is YUCK, clearly men don't own 'can't dress themselves worth a damn'.

Not sure precisely how vital is my need to wear the skirt to look like a female. Been wondering, do I really just need to get from the neck up done correctly?

The world sure has a lot of very overweight, very poorly dressed, lousy hair do, genuine females in it.

So, what's the difference between loving something, and having it be a fetish?

Maybe the definitions are changing and the word "fetish" as it applies to sex now means preference? lol
    Reine

i love legs but i don't see it as a fetish more of a appreciation of elegant things.

Gold Member
    I like wearing a bra, now if that is a fetish, O Well, And my corset, I do not want to forget that.
    Rader

Reine, I feel I owe you an apology for my last post. It's been bothering me all day. I was being bitter about my lack of success in relationships but looking back I can see how it might look like I was aiming it at you. That's not what I intended and I'm deeply sorry if that came across.

I'm not sure I can explain the difference between preference and fetish for me. It's all intertwined in the subconscious. Plus I was born technically intersexed (non descended testicle by the age of one with the physical manifestations of late puberty, being short for my age etc). There has always been a female inside of me and a male inside of me. Which one is dominant changes day to day and with circumstances. I take all those quizzes that you get online and I invariably get 'you are female'. I took the COGIATI test too. Often I'm very happy to be male and other times my mind is completely focused on the female. I suppose I'm lucky in a way that I can express both sides in a way that has very little impact on my life. My occupation is caregiver for my mother who has advancing Alzheimer's. This has put me in the position of being the woman at home. My dad died 7 years ago, and along with my mother I live with an older brother. He also considers me to be the woman and my friends joke that he nags me like a spouse. He doesn't have any respect for what a woman does, so ladies I feel your pain. After the surgery to 'correct' my birth defect, the hospital destroyed my records. Our family doctor did his best to find out what I'd had done but it was brickwalls at every turn. They flat out refused to tell my parents what they had done. I have no idea what they found inside me but I suspect I may have had more female internal parts. Or maybe I'm just being paranoid. But anyway, that's my mindset when I'm approaching my sexuality. I'm part male and part female. But only the expression of my female self is sexy to me. I've always felt that women have much nicer bodies and wear much more attractive and sexy clothes than men. To covet those things for myself was natural to me and to visualise myself as the beautiful woman in the sexy clothes is, and has always been very arousing to me.

Now on the other hand, as a male I'm actually not unattractive. I hit a growth spurt eventually and topped out at six feet, I'm slim build with a full head of medium ash blonde hair (yes, I know, the ladies prefer the short chunky bald guys). I can fix a car and all of that stuff but I'm not turned on by my male self even though I know he's pretty okay in his leather jacket and black jeans.

I'm not sure I'm helping here. I can be my guy side without anyone batting an eye, but being my girl self would be admitting something very deep about myself that would be difficult. Everyone would know I liked it *that* way. And that I think is the dichotomy. Becoming my total female self would be so liberating but it comes at such a risk.

And of course I'm not answering the original question (again) (sorry). What I'm saying is for me, I'm prewired in certain kinds of ways but I would definitely be open to new ways of sexual intimacy. My partner would have to accept me as I am but I'm open to new ideas in a loving relationship. I do know a few women that accept me as a part male/part female person but alas they are way too young for me.
    Last edited by RiverdanceGirl; 05-12-2012 at 10:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverdanceGirl View Post
    What I'm saying is for me, I'm prewired in certain kinds of ways but I would definitely be open to new ways of sexual intimacy. My partner would have to accept me as I am but I'm open to new ideas in a loving relationship. I do know a few women that accept me as a part male/part female person but alas they are way too young for me.
    I hope you will eventually find the partner of your dreams with whom you can be yourself.
    Reine

1950's wide full gowns & petticoats -- mmmmm !!!

I get a real arousal whenever I feel the smooth silky satin material of any nice ball gown or prom gown against my skin. Add to that the soft fluffy feel of the petticoats underneath. Then add to that the swishing rustling sound of all those garments as I am twirling about .... heaven for me!!

I definately will say that the gown and the petticoats are a fetish for me and the only reason for me to CD. CD is a fun hobby for me and gives me endless sexual thrills whenever I am dressed in those lovely gowns from the 1950's.

I am blushing already...But I like big bodybuilder guys and real palooka types allot. I am waiting to get my ass kicked for paying so much attention to them...which I may or may not enjoy. I am such a sissy boy. Check all boxes that apply!!!
    polythene pam

My Fetishes just to name a few would be Sissy Maid dresses, and Wedding Gowns.
    "May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."

What if there were no hypothetical questions?

I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it.

My fetish would have to be pantyhose, even as a young child I loved the feel of them. I also love being dressed up in sexy lingerie & having my female friend dominate me with cuffs , gags etc.

Like a lot of you, I got a big thrill from dressing, initially. Now it's just part of my personality. Though I'm a fiend for cute shoes, socks, and nail polish.

As far as sexual interests, I wouldn't say that I require any of it to get off, but I certainly have things I like. I'd much rather play the submissive partner in things, though I'm not into the pain aspect of it (but I am of the try anything once mentality). I'm kind of interested in the sissy subculture, but I think it's mainly from the dressing feminine while still being obviously male facet of that particular kink.

Can't say that I do really. I like and even love to do a lot of things but wouldn't go as far as to say they're fetishes. <(*_*v)
    Finally got to making a facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003854850084

And now on instagram (got sucked into the hype). I go by frenchtoastowls. Yea you read that right!

If you're gonna add me just give me a heads up on who you are
    please

When I started wearing my sister's clothes, cross dressing was defiantly a fetish. When I got married in 1991 it still was and I was very submissive to my now ex wife and we experimented in many things sexually, from toys, ropes and restraints, Spankings, Diapers and adult baby clothes, breast and penis pumps. Some of these things we did lasted through our 18 years together but after dressing for so long I don't feel that is a fetish for me anymore but a way of life. Everything else we tried still is a fetish for me and willing to explore it again with my next significant other.

For me I have fetishes from heels to corsets, straitjackets to armbinders, if i haven't tried it I want to. I want to be the helpless maiden for a wicked queen

My fetish is lyrca full body suits. Head to toe...I do that when I am not wearing my boots and mini skirts

I actually have a fetish maybe a few fetishes (more like kinks maybe) but I definitely know for sure I have one. I have a sweater fetish and have had an attraction to sweaters ever since I can remember. Sweaters have always stuck out to me and whenever a woman is wearing one it usually catches my eye. Love the way they look, feel, the different styles, love buying them, love how comfy and cozy they are. Big turn on for me whether it be me wearing them personally or seeing another woman wearing one. I only like women's sweaters and I would also have to say that is also what eventually got me into trying out other types of women's clothing. Eventually bought some of my own sweaters and started wearing them and loved it but when I was wearing some of my sweaters one day I felt like something was missing since that was the only piece of women's clothing I was wearing, the rest all guy pants and socks. So one day I decided to try out yoga pants and absolutely fell in love with them. Then I also eventually bought some leggings, yoga leggings, tights, fuzzy socks, fuzzy toe socks, and some fleece jackets. There is still some other pieces of clothing I would like to try out and eventually will. Now I whenever I decide to wear a sweater I usually put on some nice yoga pants and relax I still have more sweaters than I do other clothes but I'm still expanding my wardrobe a little bit at a time. Whenever I go shopping the first section I go into is the sweater section and usually find a few that I like. But anyways that is my fetish and I absolutely love everything about it

Mine is 1800s long dresses and crinolines. Wedding dresses come in a close second.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.