Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pierced ears?

Two in the left one in the right, keeps them wondering.

both of my ears have been pierced for more than 20 years...now I want another set.

both ears pierced more 21 years,some people noticed, both ears pierced is realy feminine.

Gold Member
    Mine have been done for a few years. I don't know if you can ever go without comments, but my close coworkers sometimes call me a hippie (my hair is usually in a ponytail too) and similar comments in fun.

But the professional world is changing. I am in a polo shirt/khaki environment and I brief upper level directors/VPs and customers debating whether to spend money with us. No one has ever asked me to take them out. I just make sure I wear something appropriate,

I pierced my ears myself about 3 years ago. I don't wear earrings unless I am dressed. I am really glad that I did it.

Adventures in High heels Brenda2246's Avatar
    I also have both ears pierced, but only wear earrings when dressed. I love big hoops!
    Adventures in High heels [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My left one is pierced and would love to do the right one. I am thing about having a clear post put in during the healing process, but am concerned how noticeable it will be to family and customers.

I have mine pierced also. Am thinking of having my navel done

If these piercing questions keep coming up I will have to get mine done.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Gold Member
    We may just have to conspire to keep bringing it up for your benefit Beverley!

I'm thinking seriously about getting mine done. I'd stick with one in each ear, though. But I wonder if it's worth the trouble. I have very long hair (in girl-mode) that covers up my ears anyway. I don't know how visible ear-rings would be, and I'm wondering if my hair would get caught on them. So, as I say, I'm not sure it's worth the trouble, which means I'm almost certain to do it sooner or later.

Annabelle

Pierced ears is my next "big" move. Probably only my wife will notice.
    May everyone you love-love you
    Kimberly Ann
    www.flickr.com/photos/kimmie487

Just got my ears pierced tonight one in each ear no pain luv em

Hi Girls,

i've two in each ears, first set was already there in male, second one is gift from SO, we did them together (3rd set for her). she choose mine and i choose here. that was a real step forward in her acceptance. i only wear second set in female but always wear those diamonds stud that wife choose.
    Nowadays, it's more than common, I "discovered" a week ago that one of the big boss where i'm working also had his ears pierced but not having one. one day i eat with him and he touched his ear, that was enough to engage the discussion ... few days after i was wearing very small stud in both of them, he came at my desk saying hello and thanks . However i'm not sure he's CDing.

three in each ear and i love them.I usually wear two in each ear all the time, a small gem stone and a gold ball. When dressed three in each ear.

Got both mine done a week ago, My dad saw the left last sunday and asked me something so i turned and showed him the right... Got asked if i'd turned... Then my mum asked why and i said that you buy the packet so why not? No comeback from that comment.

The girl who did it said 6 weeks until i can change them and my wife isn't letting me do it either so i guess pretty liitle gold studs in my ears look sexy enough when i'm dressed, sure beats clip ons, i have enough trouble with headaches as it is.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

Rachel I'm like you, just done a couple of weeks ago and can't wait for them to heal ... got some lovely dangly ones I am dying to wear.

I have both pierced and wear diamonds in guy mode too. I'm getting a second in each ear too.

I really want to get my ears pierced, one in each ear, but I work in a very conservative environment. Part of me thinks that it will be a big deal and people will comment, but to be fair, how many people really notice if someone elses ears are pierced. I am going to take the plunge, i just have to make sure I am in the positive, no one will notice frame of mind, when I am near a store that pierces ears. Either that or a few early afternoon cosmos will take the fear away

Had mine done years ago, when going through another macho phase; bada$$ Biker. I often wear small hoops in drab; HUGE hoops otherwise.

I have had two piercings in each lobe and a belly button piercing for years now.
    [SIZE="3"]“Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend.
    Theophrastus”
    [/SIZE]

happy with who I am
    Have had mine pierced since 2005-I wear two small hoops (sleepers) in each ear for every day wear and something more dressy for special occasions. My wife bought me diamond studs some time ago,but I am happy just to wear my hoops most of the time.

I pierced my left ear lobe back in 1960 - and now have three piercings in each ear. I also have my left nostril and my septum pierced.

I normally only wear one stud - in that original hole, but I keep all the others open.

Mine are not done yet..but working on it.. hope to get them both pierced with at least one hole this summer.. and maybe add on this fall.