Thread: Are swim suits just bloody unikely impossible?

Banned Read only
    Born in Quebec, lived most of life in small town Central Ontario.

Are swim suits just bloody unikely impossible?

Ok I have been getting quite the eye opening here today, everyone has been sterling.

So here is something I have pondered. Swimsuits, is it just stupid to think a guy can pull off wearing a woman's swimsuit?

Ok first, think of bikini. I do NOT have breasts. So the top is like going to be impossible right? And I can't imagine a guy putting on a woman's bikini bottom and hiding the gear. I don't think your tuck technique is going to help much.

So has anyone actually mastered this particular Mount Everest of ward robe challenges?

Yes, a lot of girls look quite good in the skimpier bikinis. Do a search here for swimsuits and you may find a few older threads with some pics. I have done it in a couple of hotel swimming pools. I use a separate top that covers my belly, use my breast forms, which are completely covered by the built in bra in the swim top. The bottom is a short nylon skirt that just covers the butt with a bikini bottom underneath. It worked for me and may work for you too.

Aspiring Member
    Women's swimsuits aren't impossible at all for TG's, you just need to find the right one. Here's a thread I posted last year. There's a few more pics halfway down.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ighlight=pinup

Here's a pic (not one of my faves, but ehhh...) from last time I was at the beach...I was wearing shorts with the swimsuit. Anyway, besides the pasty white skin and the farmers tan I think I look ok there. And I wound up getting the most feminine sunburn I've ever had...
    Last edited by RachelOKC; 05-13-2012 at 01:27 AM.

Allie and Rachel are right about many girls (including themselves!) looking great in swimwear. As for myself, the two issues raised in the OP -- lack of breasts and tucking -- aren't significant problems, though that's not to say that I can pull off the look. Let's just say that there are bigger issues for some of us!

I think I look good in my avatar pic in a one piece, thank you. I wear a one piece in public( hotel pools, etc) without a hitch. If you are concerned about the view, get a one piece with a straight across ruffled front and with a skirt bottom. I love the skirt bottom anyway because it gives me some desparately needed butt. I wear alot of 2 piece suits at home. Like everything, it's just practice.

that's a myth hon - many a TG in bathing suits in and out of beauty contests - try google images.

I don't think it's unreasonable to think we can wear swim suits.
    I do every summer and also last October on vacation with my wife. We were at a Holiday Inn with an indoor pool and hot tub area. We slipped on our suits and went for a relaxing dip. I don't wear a bikini, but I do have a tankini and a one piece. It's not that hard to tuck in a suit, especially if the bottom part is a dark color. That helps disguise things. Bright bottoms will tend to show the outline more, if there is an outline. As for not having breasts, just pick a suit that is not that revealing at the top. It doesn't need to be low cut to be feminine and there are many styles to choose from that will fit that need. Not every woman wants to wear something that shows everything.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

a matter of choices

Welcome to why most guys would never ever dream of going swimsuit shopping with their GF
    If you think it is hard to find a bra that fits you wait until you have to find a matching bikini set that fits top and bottom.....
    I usually go with a one piece if I am going to be active and a two piece if it is a lounging about affair.
    The main problem is you will most likely have to try on 20 or more suits to find one that actually fits.
    Good luck and enjoy,
    Khelli
    Jus' tryin' to send and understanding your way.

At my age, I stick with a one pc. But in the olden days,I loved Bikinis! We even had a trans on Tara bans show, and I seem to remember her having to do an almost nude shot, and she could pull it off, and that was before she transitioned. Of course some may be blessed with a package so large as to find it impossible I guess, but even in my heyday, that was never a problem.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

not impossible. a tankini works for me. i just bought my second one and will be wearing it today. a regular bikini bottom seems to work for me. i just got a speedo off of amazon that fits quite nice. but i would agree, i think bikini tops don't work for us.
    man, i feel like a woman

Despite any creativity we may have and any props we have to pull off the image, self confidence and going swimming at a place where no one really gives a hoot probably goes a long way. I would not recommend going to a community pool where most are hetero and the GG beauties want to spill out of their suits, just too much competition.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Not impossible at all. I did the beach last year (late summer) and a hotel pool in Las Vegas a couple weeks ago. Once again, the world failed to explode on my behalf.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

I have yet to venture into a public setting in a swimsuit. But as already mentiond dark colours are a little more forgiving than bright. There is no shortage of style and colours to pick from iether. Just get the right style that's all.

Cute and Southern Fried KerryLynn's Avatar
    I've spent two summers going to the beach wearing a two piece. I did wear a pair of light blue Tweety Bird swim shorts so I wouldn't have to worry about tucking.
    I went to the beach about 9 times last year. and many times out when i cleaned the pool.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am Evil Monkey..... ooops wrong panties