Thread: Worst thing about wearing panties to work..

Aspiring Member

Worst thing about wearing panties to work..

I am now full time wearing panties at work! Do you girls think one of the worst things about doing so is picking out which to wear. Some days I just can't hardly decide. Now I'm starting to understand why GGs spend soooooo much time shopping and picking stuff out. Amanda

That's all part of the fun.
    What style today? What color? Cotton or Nylon or Spandex and Nylon, with or without lace, floral or solid?
    What's not to love? I just adore looking at the drawer of panties and spending a minute or two picking out what suits my mood and activity for the day. It's all what makes being a girl so much fun.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I have that problem almost every day. Just so hard to pick out the color I wish to wear for this day. The color varies by the mood I am in when I get up and wonder what type of day I will have. Will they be blue, pink, lime green, etc.. Hmmm, I think I need to go shopping for more panties. A girl just cannot have enough varied colors of the soft silky panties. TEE HEE HEE

Crossdressing is all about decisions, what mood am I in, what matches what, will it be noticed, it's things we have to think about every time we dress, can I get away with garters under slacks, these are important things in the life of a crossdresser.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

It's easy.
    I just close my eyes, which is easy, 'cuz they're usually half-closed at 5:30 am anyway, and see which ones I come up with. I don't have any that I really dislike, so I let the panties decide. Random variety is so interesting. Besides, string bikini days are so much fun!
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

Aspiring Member
    I amnot out (yet) at work so the hardest part of picking which panties to wear is passing on wearing the lacy pair or my colorful pretty designed pair and going with the plain white pair. I have to change clothes in a lockerroom with 4 or 5 others most of the time. I wear plain white T shirts that cover partially so they can't see thae Hanes logo in pink on them.
    Diane Elizabeth

Hee-all these things seem to me to be the Best thing about wearing panties. Although I don't live full time as a woman, I DO dress in panties 24/7. I celebrated the day when I tossed out the last of my male things. Now, even tho no one knows, I make sure I don't wear the same color on back to back days. And yes, I do love all the choices, but prefer panties with lace edges Have fun with it!
    Jennie the CD
    "Don't be a Drag, just be a Queen!"

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I start backward to choose my panties! First I decide what I am going to wear as my outer clothing, and then decide which panties and bra will go with that outfit!! I have somewhere between 200 and 300 pairs of panties that I do wear on a regular basis. I also have some cotton panties, but rarely wear them. My usual panties are satin or silk, and in all colors. Of course I love pink panties, but have just about every color made! I am retired so I can wear what I want!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

There is no playing favorites ladies, just reach in and like Billie said let the panties decide. Otherwise that one lonely neglected pair at the bottom will feel left out.

Yeah, basically I don't like wearing panties that tend to make me look fat.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Banned Read only
    Just how many panties are enough? How often does a woman change her panties? One upon getting up in the morning? Changing panties at bedtime? Two a day? Do the laundry once a month? Sixty sounds good! Some extra times thrown in when she gets too excited? Darn, she must need at least one hundred.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    I wear panties 24/7, and find that i am tape tucking more often just so I can pick the lacy panties that just dont have enough support for the boys. I love them, and will never give them up, and selecting them is a joy in the morning as it starts the day whether able to dress or not. So picking a pantie is one of those good bad things to do...

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

It's a maturing thing. At first I was very excited and apprehensive about the prospect of wearing them all the time. The old "what if I am in an accident?" fear and all that. After a while I got used to them (and how comfortable they are) and what few jockey shorts I had are now somewhere in the back of the drawer.

For drab days, I have a good assortment of colors and patterns in a brand and style that works for my anatomy. I have a 8" square compartment in my drawer for these everyday panties. Clean ones go in the top and I reach to the bottom to pull out today's pair. It's rather pleasant to discover that today's pair is a pretty floral or a bright pastel and by picking from the bottom I don't fall into a rut of wearing the same three pairs over and over.

Now, for those times that I'm en femme, I have to be a bit selective. Color becomes important if show-through is an issue, and I have to select the style and elasticity to match the degree of tucking that I need for the outfit. I can wear anything under a loose dark-colored skirt, but if I want to wear light colored jeans or Capris I go with beige and a high spandex percentage to keep the boys out of sight.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

It is definately so true! I usually try to pick what style fitst, ie thong, boy shorts, hipster, bikini, string bikini, support brief or hi cut brief. Then I try to pick a fabric: cotton, lace, nylon, silk, satin, spandex, etc. Last, I look at color and pattern. At work I have to wear thin cotton pants that some styles or patterns will show through too much, so I have to be careful. Some days, like a gg, I feel pretty and want a nicer, cute panty and other days I just feel like comfy cotton. I wish that I could wear a bra daily, but it would show too much, but I do like to wear a bra in an a/b cup when I can get away with it in drab. I wish that I had more coordinating bra-panty sets though, but finding 42b-44a bras is difficult sometimes! I do really enjoy opening my panty drawer every day though! It has been fantastic since I went to panties full time a year ago!

April

wishing on a star! Rebecca Star's Avatar
    I've been wearing French Knickers lately. Don't have much tackle to store away and these give the support without too much of it. And they're very sexy too.
    ~ it's not how the world sees you but how you see yourself that counts ~
    free professional make-up tips and self help videos | free professional hair styling videos and tips

As long as the Lady Suzy is wearing pure silk hand made panties it’s acceptable to wear anything from my George III Figured Red Walnut Antique Double Wardrobe.

A rather superior C.D.er.

SUZY

Gold Member
    I just wear regular nylon panties, they just feel rite.
    Rader

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    I just wear regular nylon panties, they just feel rite.
    Rader
    I would have thought you were more of a denim panty girl! Lol.

Since I get up for work when it's dark..... What ever I grab out of the drawer is what I wear... Like pot luck.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Aligning her body & soul sierra_g's Avatar
    I work at home and my SO keeps my panty wear on pretty tight lockdown. When I am lucky enough to wear a pair, I usually have a problem keeping tucked. I haven't used tape or anything, so that is probably part of my problem. Everything falls out the sides. I still enjoy the feel of them over any type of manwear. So far, I only own some satin panties with lace on the sides.

I wear what fits my outfits, sometimes lower rise, so I give it some thought too LOL!!
    Panties are my favorite. I used to wear them all the time as a boy, but it would freak me out, like whats wrong with me. As a boy I used to cut them up with a scissor hoping that would destroy their pantie powers...I wish that I just accepted this when I was younger, it would have been so much easier for me...Oh well I hope I do not sound to nutty.

Love my panties.
    polythene pam

I try to match panties with shirt or pants that i going to wear.