Thread: Suggestions for buying more things

Question Suggestions for buying more things

I just recently started cross dressing. I wear panties and have a few nightgowns. They all have made me feel so good. For the next thing I was thinking of getting some fake breast and bras. I have looked around a bit on the net for fake breast and I am not sure what to get. i was hoping that someone could point me in the right direction and maybe give me some product reviews.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Banned Read only
    I highly recommend Amazon and buying from the Envy Boutique. The look is great and the price was inexpensive at about $60

Thumbs up Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    I highly recommend Amazon and buying from the Envy Boutique. The look is great and the price was inexpensive at about $60
    Thanks for the advice. I liked the price and what I saw. I will keep that sight in mind when I decide to purchase my things.

Don't forget to check out Ebay...they have some nice ones there and sometimes you can catch a great buy.

As for the kind...if the budget allows...silicone of course. Best beginning shape is probably the Triangle.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Gold Member
    Yes; Defiantly go for the cheaper ones at first, even the foam type you can get for just a few
    dolors. Once you get some bra's and know what size you are looking for, you can then
    move on to a better set.
    Rader

Thanks ladies. I am looking forward to experimenting with this side of my sexuality. Not sure if I would feel comfortable to go out for a while but I might try. I bought some nail polish, lipstick and some stockings today. I might try putting some nail polish on my toes and see how that goes.

Thanks again ladies. I am going to check out ebay and look at Amazon more.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Thrift stores! Get 10 or more items for the price of one at a mall! EBay, online sales, closeouts! My daughter says Nordstrom's Rack is having their once a year clearance sale this weekend!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Thanks again ladies. I bought some breast forms (size 34C) from Amazon's Envy Boutique. Now it is time to buy some bras lol. Also will have to look for some jewerly (maybe a necklace), a wig and some makeup.

I went out and bought two bras. I felt so nervous at the checkout line. When I got home I tried them on. They are pushup bras and make me look like I have small breast. I cannot believe how good they make me feel. I am so happy that I got them. One bra is white that will match my stockings I have and one is black. I am currently wearing the black one.

Thanks ladies for all the help. I am now thinking about getting a dress, wig, a purse (I am going to enjoy shopping for that) and some makeup (another fun thing to shop for). I just hope that when I do that no one sees me, I don't have a girlfriend or wife. I would have a hard time saying why I am buying things like that. I suppose I can come up with a story, I am not ready to come out of the cross dressing closet. I have also chosen the name for my feminine persona, Lee Ann. I am looking forward to one day having Lee Ann go out and have some fun.