Thread: What are your 10 most frustrating moments with crossdressing?

What are your 10 most frustrating moments with crossdressing?

My list of the 10 most frustrating crossdressing moments are as follows:

1) Finding pantyhose that hold up to wear and tear. I spend a good amount of money on pantyhose, almost $5 a pair and it seems they rip so easily! it is so frustrating to me!

2) Trying to reach the zipper in the back of my dress and pull it all the way up.

3) Trying to attach the bra hooks in the back!

4) Trying to get my weight down so I can slip into a smaller dress size!

5) Trying to find the right size in women's shoes in an open area and getting caught in the act by people passing who start to laugh when they see me putting girly shoes on.

6) Not having the guts to admit the dresses are for me when the girl at the counter asks me if I want a gift receipt which I always say yes to!

7) Not being able to try the dresses on and openly admit I am transgendered with the sales girl.

8) Wearing beautiful dresses at home but not being able to go out and share my love of female clothing with the world!

9) Having to wear my best clothes which are female clothes underneath my male clothing in public and at work!

10) Finding a dress I love in the store but it is 2 sizes too small for me and my size is no where in sight!

What are you 10 most frustrating moments with crossdressing. It is ok to have similar replies!

I'd like to know!

Thank you!

emmi

1) Measuring a size 14, and not fitting into a size 14 dress.
    2) Male facial features
    3) Fine hair
    4) buying stuff that looks cute- but that i'll never wear.
    5) not being able to kick the crap out of someone who looks at me in a sneering or derogatory manner when i'm buying a dress.
    6) seeing that same person in the parking lot but still knowing i should be mature enough not to kick the crap out of him
    7) getting ass kicked and realizing i might not be able to kick the crap out of everyone who doesn't care for my crossdressing.
    8) realizing after all that it does not matter who can kick the crap out of who, and that you just have to put up with assholes no matter what you do, how you dress, or how many nobel prizes you win... so to speak.
    9) not finding crossdressers.com until 2012...
    10) never being able to be sure if the eyeliner turns out right--- science? art? both- and sacrificing a goat under a full moon on the equinox..... That's the hardest thing about crossdressing!

10th) SHOES -- It's so hard to find sexy shoes in an 11W or 12N. 9th)Finding breast forms in my skin color. Black girls need boobs, too 8th) Size variations by manufacturer..No wonder women have to spend hours shopping. Everybody's size X is different
    7th) Wigs -- If anybody can find a good wig that can hold up to a 5K, a swim...and or a roller coaster with loops...PLEASE LEAD ME TO IT.. I want to share my favorite things with my inner girl in the open
    6th) close-minded sales people -- You may not like what I do, but my money's still good. 5th) Relatives and neighbors who just can't get the idea that if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything.
    4th) putting on tight corsets and shapers when you have to do it alone -- It can make you cuss when feminine engineering doesn't want to cooperate
    3rd) learning to do make up really well 2nd)being extra self-conscious about your body. 1st) building relationships with other girls...especially with other girls who look like me.

BUT ON THE POSITIVE SIDE

10th) When you do find that perfect shoe in your size, you will cherish them. Your stride will get a serious bounce and you will radiate a confidence and style that will enhance your whole being. 9th)When you put them in for the first time, and feel that perfect little (or big) bounce...You can't help but to smile. 8th) You start noticing other things more intensely. Fit, style, feel, how the article moves with your body. In turn you'll truly learn what your style is. Some see clothing as "shallow", but they can reveal deep things about a person. 7th) The very idea of having hair as a means to communicate and express. It is a key example of feminine mystique and power. 6th) The joy in seeing an open-minded sales person, shop owner etc who is not only happy to have your business, they are rather supportive of who we are. Such people have the potential to not just be a solid business contact, but allies for the greater good. 5th) The relative who finds the heart and courage to stand in solidarity with you. The neighbor with questions who comes up to you and respectfully asks and wants to understand. There are more of those type of people than you think and there are more of us out there than they'd ever imagine. 4th) That special feeling when the corsets and shaping form that silhouette. Feminine Engineering: It makes all the struggle worthwhile. 3rd) Same as 4th. The right makeup can make all the difference. 2nd)Being truly aware of your body. Listening to it more closely, and it some point learning to truly love it. 1st) Relationship require engagement, and that means often getting out of the comfort zone, and that is truly living out loud.

A cross dressing dream of mine -- A softball game/cookout during the day with a great group of girls...followed by a slumber party

For me its (list is in no specific order)

10).Putting on make up is fun but sooooooooo tedious (especially cleaning it all off)
    9). Finding out I'm not a medium but a small and most of my skirts fall (not completely off, whew) when walking
    8). Tucking is such a chore sometimes
    7). Eyeliner!!!! Gosh it never goes on straight!
    6). Heels tend to really hurt after a long long day (gotta carry flats next time)
    5). Guys whistling at me (I'm not a dog, jerks!)
    4). Realizing from a female perspective how annoying and dumb guys really are
    3). Hearing that a slight tear when putting on tight fitting shirts
    2). Total coincidence but it seems to rain often when I go out dolled up
    1). Having to sneak out of my grandmothers house (she's hasn't gotten used to it yet and fears that I'll be in immediate danger)
    Finally got to making a facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003854850084

And now on instagram (got sucked into the hype). I go by frenchtoastowls. Yea you read that right!

If you're gonna add me just give me a heads up on who you are
    please

1. having two pair of jeans, size 16 one pair fits great, the other like it was a 14.
    2. getting all dolled up, and after your done, find a big run in your hose.
    3. getting the hair done just right, and then get the wig caught on something tha trys to pull it off.
    4. bras that don't keep the forms where they belong.
    5. skirts and dresses on line that don't tell you the length of the skirt, and when you get it home, it's 3 inches shorter than what you thought it would be.
    6. getting home with a new skirt and finding you don't have a thing to wear with it.
    7. cheap heels that break the pad on the bottom of the heel,because of the weight they have to carry.
    8. cute shoes with suede lining soles, they make my feet itch and sweat, I have thrown away a couple of pairs of them.
    9. The cheap way they make some womens clothes, there is nothing worse than having to sew up a seam on a dress that has been washed only once.
    10. not understanding why I do this stuff in the first place!
    I could go on, but you said 10.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

For me the 10 r,

1. Being in the closet
    2. Being in the middle between 2 sizes
    3. Not having enough money
    4. Not able to express myself fully
    5. Having to shave every day
    6. Looking and wishing I was able to carry the clothes off like a proper gg
    7. Not being accepted for who I am
    8. Taking off make up, got respect for gg in that case lol
    9. Trying to hide junior lol
    10. Trying not to b seen by ur nieghbours when out and about

Perfect application of nail polish that does not chip when the wind blows.

Heels that are comfortable enough to play basketball in and not commercials showing people playing basketball in heels.

Makeup that does not look like makeup.

Having legs that look as nice without nylons as they do with nylons. I'm quite sure pantyhose were created by the Devil.

I do not like being uncomfortably warm or to sweat and most clothes I wish to wear cause both so I would like clothing manufactures to make nice looking fashion but remember people actually have to wear it.

I want to go out in public and not be expected to engage in small talk which I hate, making me want to run back to the world of men who seem to exist on only six words used in different combinations.

I hate bras made with wire or straps and believe they are torture devices that should be burned.

Clothing sizes that are actually true and not as a method to induce me to buy because the size makes me feel skinny when in fact the item is larger than the size they claim it to be so that from manufacture to manufacturer there is no consistency.

Clothes that look as good on me as the mannequin or in the magazine,particularly pleated skirts.

Hair products that do what they promise.

I could go on but I'm feeling a little postal and better stop.

1. Having to "ask permision" to do things like peicing my ears... - I love my wife, but sometimes...
    2. Not being able to "wish" my hips wider...
    3. Not being able to "wish" my waist thiner...
    4. Bing 6 feet tall.
    5. Not being able to grow my hair longer - going bald, in fact (don't care about being bald in drab, but would LOVE to have my own head of beautiful hair when enfemme).
    6. Going through all the work to constantly maintain my skin, nails, and everything else, but so rarely being able to dress up.
    7. Getting the chance to dress up and then not having anything to do or anyplace to go - welcome to small town USA!
    8. Breaking a nail! I HATE that! I really work hard on (read obsess over...) my nails and I hate it when one breaks. Did I mention I hate that?
    9. Just being in the ladies department at Khols/J.C.P./Target (pick your store...) and not being able to buy anything (pick your reason: $, timing, fit...).
    10. Watching a Victoria Secret commercial on TV. I'll never look that good (but then, most GGs won't ether...).
    Mina Lost aka Lynda

For me numbers 2-10 are the minor annoyances of every day life.... Number 1 frustration would be having to crossdress period.......
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Have to laugh, I think we all have our top ten. Mine are:
    10-Getting a run in a new pair of stockings.
    9--Having a garter clip unsnap when I am out.
    8--Breaking a heel on a shoe.
    7--The dreaded mascara run.
    6--I have a GG friend who gets a kick out of unsnapping the bra through my blouse, usually in public. (gotta love her)
    5--My slip showing.
    4--Wearing a short skirt, and sitting showing off more than I really want to.
    3--Eyeliner high jinx--not staying where I put it.
    2--Bad hair days.
    1--And the most frustrationg for me---people who judge us to their standards, Ignoring where we feel comfortable at in our lives.

Veronnie2

Makeup addict!
    10. Still can't be Katie with others
    9. My lack of cleavage
    8. Breasts aren't good or big enough
    7. Hair still on my legs after shaving
    6. Shoe sizes not being big enough
    5. Hair from my wig getting in my hair
    4. Applying makeup properly
    3. My voice
    2. Not looking like Katie
    1. The fact that my closet and dresser aren't filled with just dresses, lingerie, bras, pants, skirts, shirts shoes & heels, wigs, accessories, and makeup

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    10. Getting a great new skirt and not being able to show it off
    9. Removing a perfect pedicure every time I wear flip flops or go barefoot.
    8. Finding camis that fit my broad chest
    7. Stubble on my legs after only 1 day
    6. Finding wedges that fit a man's 10.5 eeee foot!
    5. Getting eye makeup perfect and having to remove it after only a short time
    4. Wishing my wife would participate once in a while
    3. Fearing that someone might see my bright pink sports bra peeking out from under my neckline
    2. Finding cute panties that hold the boys in place
    1. Wishing that I could dress in what makes me feel good all the time without fear of ridicule!
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

1. Hair
    2. shoe size.
    3. hair
    4. garments with small armpits
    5. hair
    6. hair
    7. hair.
    8. shoe size.
    9. hair.
    10.hair

I had to ask, Nathalie, what's with you and hair? To much, to little, to short?
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by emmicd
    What are your 10 most frustrating moments with crossdressing?
    [SIZE="2"]1. Trying to explain what crossdressing IS, why I’m doing it, why I wanted to do it in the first place, and having to explain my sexual orientation for the umpteenth time. I give up…

2. Trying to overcome homophobia in all it’s myriad forms, especially here, in the American Midwest, where anything remotely different or “queer” is suspect…

3. Not having much chance of walking down the sidewalk in my small town, dressed en femme, mainly because of #1 and #2, above…

4. Having to stay out of sight of all children, during those precious, brief moments when I CAN get out for a little fresh air – I have no desire to rupture someone’s view of the world (just yet).

5. Being seen as pestiferous by society, and even by other, more “dedicated” crossdressers within this imaginary community we are supposedly a part of…

6. Being somewhere and realizing how much better it would BE if I were dressed, but I’m not, either due to circumstances, lack of courage, or fear of being caught…

7. Meeting other MtF crossdressers, much like me (kindred spirits), writing to them, pouring out my heartfelt longings, and they don’t write back…

8. Encountering men who wear dresses but remain men. Aren’t there any happy sissies out there?

9. Not being able to dress comfortably during hot weather, and it gets VERY hot here in Kansas…

10. Not finding, or having, anything worth writing about…
    [/SIZE]

Ahh Chardonnay I love your positive outlook. I can learn a lot from you.........Thank you.......Carlene

Quote Originally Posted by Tina B. View Post
    I had to ask, Nathalie, what's with you and hair? To much, to little, to short?
    Tina B.
    Both.
    I looked so heavy and dark beardwise that I finally did something about it. I'm between round 8 and 9 of beard laser, and already I look so much better no matter what gender I'm in. I can't understand why I was so 'on the fence' before I decided to do it.
    Fortunately, I don't have a receding hair line at my age, so I decided to let it grow out about a year and a quarter ago. However it just doesn't grow as fast as I wish it would. I decided to live for the moment, and enjoy it while I still can.

number 8 for sure lol the fact that i can not bring myself to go out in public ... yethe hehe

1. Finding the clothing item I really want, but it's not available in my size.
    2. Finding another clothing item I really want, but it's not available in my size.
    3. Finding pretty shoes, but they're not available in my size.
    4. Finding something I really like, and according to the charts, it comes in my size, but when it arrives, SOMETHING about it doesn't quite fit, sleeves not big enough for my arms, length not long enough to keep it in my skirt when I sit down, shoes that would require me to remove an entire toe to fit, and finally, getting something that looks nice, fits perfectly, but has a big stain in it from manufacturing, and when I send it right back, it's out of production and all they can offer me is a refund. etc..
    5. Running out of nail polish remover and having to go through all my automotive solvents to find one that will take off this bright red sparkly paint on my nails.
    6. Finding a great nail polish that goes on easy, covers well in one coat, is pretty, then they stop making it. Damn woman's fashions!
    7. Having found a perfectly fitting bra for my 46 a/b breasts, but it also being cancelled, and now all mine are starting to lose the stretch in the elastic.
    8. Finishing getting all dressed and made up, and then 1. the doorbell rings, the delivery of something I really want has arrived a day early, 2. smoke alarm goes off when I'm al dressed and it's not alarming because of something in my apartment, and no one is home up stairs, so I panic and gather pets, toss off outergirl stuff and put on drab pants shirt andshoes and run outside and wait for landlord to come home, while taking off residual make up with back up stuff in my car.
    9. Spilling ice cream on a fine dress that I had looked forward to wearing for a long time, then having to take it off immediately to rinse the offending stuff out of the material.
    10. Having the back zipper in a dress jam.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.