Thread: House Guests

House Guests

I've had a house guest (male) the past few days, that's OK he's an old friend in town for a few days, what was I supposed to do?? Anyway he's here and a large all guy guy... First thing he asks is whats up with the hair??? then he saw my bras hanging from my shower rod this morning and asks "Hay when will I meet your girl friend?" I asked "Who?" He said "The owner of the sexy bras in your bath room." "OH! shes out of town this week" Well its not a real lie as its hard to dress with a house guest poking around. But I'll have to be more discrete about my wardrobe for a few days.

This is good, thanks for sharing it. Forget about his views of what a man is.
    Sounds like you are unaffected thus far. But he does not understand transgender or Cd'ing or what ever label you choose. Nice to have company for a little while anyway.
    Have fun, but don't even bother coming out to him if he does not get it at all, as it sounds.
    polythene pam

Have fun! But don't have difference bras hanging in the shower tomorow! He might think you are cheating on your girlfriend!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Nope he won't get it... no concept, and that's OK. He would just assume I am gay and I'm not. I did hide my shoes under the bed though and closed the closet doors, but left the rollers out (girl friend). Thinking tomorrow morning I should wear heels, hose and a skirt, padded bra w/cleavage showing, blouse, necklace, full makeup and do my hair in rollers, grab my purse and say "See you this evening..." LOL on second thought maybe not, I don't have time to do my nails tonight.

Gold Member
    There is an old saying, I think It came from Poor Richard Almanac.
    "Fish and Friends, Smell in 3 Days" I bet in a few days you will be glad to see your guest off,
    So you can get back to normal.
    Rader

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    There is an old saying, I think It came from Poor Richard Almanac.
    "Fish and Friends, Smell in 3 Days" I bet in a few days you will be glad to see your guest off,
    So you can get back to normal.
    Rader
    I have to remember that! Ever so true, To top it off wearing only drab I feel like I'm crossdressing!

Banned Read only
    Born in Quebec, lived most of life in small town Central Ontario.
    Are you sure he won't 'get it' though?

Just as we are fast to jump on people making assumptions of us, we should at least give them the benefit of the doubt too. Works both ways eh.

If he freaks, he was never as good a friend as you thought, if he is ok with it even if having some trouble with it (which is fair), then you just found out your friend was a better friend than you realised.

Platinum Member
    If he's a real friend it shouldn't matter .
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by Annie M View Post
    Nope he won't get it... no concept, and that's OK. He would just assume I am gay and I'm not. I did hide my shoes under the bed though and closed the closet doors, but left the rollers out (girl friend). Thinking tomorrow morning I should wear heels, hose and a skirt, padded bra w/cleavage showing, blouse, necklace, full makeup and do my hair in rollers, grab my purse and say "See you this evening..." LOL on second thought maybe not, I don't have time to do my nails tonight.
    thats a good one ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! maybe you could aks him to paint your nails for you......

I suppose that if he was a real friend it wouldnt matter... But ya know that's something that in this case is better left in the closet. discretion is not one of his strong points. My experiance has not been good in coming out with these things. The last time I told a friend she wanted to cure me and had asked her church group to help... I got the last laugh however since she and the married pastor had an affair not long after that he left town, alone... And they though I was the sicko!

And I do my own nails... Thank you very much!... LOL

He's from out of town, why would tell, no reason too. And it's great to see old friends, and they generally don't stay all that long, have fun with him, and fun after he's gone home.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Gold Member
    How did you miss having bras hanging in the shower before he came? I know most CDs if they were to have a guest over, would OCD on cleaning the place up. We are a nervous bunch.

I had a couple guys have to get into my attic to fix the roof, only could get through my closet. Made me nervous but nothing was said.

Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    How did you miss having bras hanging in the shower before he came? I know most CDs if they were to have a guest over, would OCD on cleaning the place up. We are a nervous bunch.
    I almost always have a couple hanging up with panties since I don't like to use the dryer on them. And I have a guest bathroom I didnt think he would snoop! I am defiantly not OCD more like ADD... But it all OK he leaves in the morning. No harm no foul for now. I actually didnt spend much time with him, he was here for a meeting of some kind, and that was a good thing at least we are still friends. So next time Im in Atlanta I have a place to stay! Until then Im back to about 50/50 girl time and 100% underdressing

i like this one they are right about the friend thing if they cant except you then they are not true friends but it hard to lose a friendship you have had a long time due to secrets comming out its a very trying dession

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    If he is just visiting, dont push it. But the bras in the shower? Someone is too comfortable in their own skin, and thats a good thing. But I agree most of us are compulsive. I am still fretting about a nail i lost earlier in the week, and where it might turn up.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Well if i had a house guest that wasn't comfortable with my CD'ing then id either have a frank dissociation with him or just hide them and wait it out. its only a few days.

Trying to find balance wishing2bali's Avatar
    I completely know what you're going through. My brother-in-law, his gf, and her little one have been staying with my wife, and I for almost 2 months now, due to unforeseen circustances with their previous landlord. While I was more than happy to help them out, it has left me with absolutely no time whatsoever to get girly even with just jeans and a cami, let alone get all dolled up just because. I'm starting to go through withdrawals almost. I don't want to force them out by any means, but the girl inside me is screaming to get out lol. Guess I'll just have to try to bribe her, and take her on a shopping trip if she can hold out a little while longer.