Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to get the Perfect body?

How to get the Perfect body?

I have too high of a metabolism so its not hard for me to stay skinny but because ive got that testosterone and I'm in my 20s I also have no problem building muscle.
    Being an mtf crossdresser muscle is kind of a give away when trying to look fem.

How do you decrease muscle mass by not taking hormones and being physically healthy?

Hello,
    Once the muscle mass is there it can be a little rough...if you want the muscles to lengthen rather than bulk up use low weight high reps instead of thirty reps with as much as you can hit 30 times.
    Jus' tryin' to send and understanding your way.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    My first thought when seeing the title was that you had to marry it. You can change the workout regime with type of exercises and reps,etc, and look at the workouts that swimmers use, They work on fluidity as well as strength without bulk.

You lucky younguns actually have something to work with....lol

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    How to get the Perfect body ? simple ..... buy one . There is nothing a plastic surgeon won't try given enough money.

http://www.oddee.com/item_96587.aspx
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Get a desk job. Spending 10 hours a day in front of a computer will kill the muscle mass, at least it did mine.

Steph, you're gonna have to stop working out. Everybody talks about "light reps" like it's a religion or something. No matter how light you go you will still build muscle like a man. Women are always needlessly worried about bulking up, but it is HARD to bulk up without testosterone but since you have it, you need to stop lifting weights. Period. You don't have the option of looking like an athletic woman as long as you have testicles. If you're serious about looking feminine, then you need to get serious about staying away from the gym. If you MUST lift something, than do squats and lunges.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara Ella View Post
    My first thought when seeing the title was that you had to marry it.

Barbara
    Hi Barbara, That's the first thing that I thought too.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    the guns are my giveaway! I love tank dresses but the arms are hard to hide!
    Maximus Decimus Meridius (Gladiator):
    What we do in this life, echoes in eternity..

You can fine me here on Facebook!

Stephy interesting question. Now that I have started to come out I have looked in the mirror and i don't like what i see. I've got to get rid of the gut and this excess fat on my body. My testosterone is low and the doctors started injections 2 months ago and told me that it would help me loose weight and build muscle. But listening to everyone here that is not the case. I want to loose the weight not gain any muscle and stop the hormone shots. Does that sound right?

Hey badtranny so no routine will work? I actually dont go to the gym but men just have a lot of muscle to begin with.

Byron I wish I had a desk job lol currently slave labouring lol. Cant wait to be back in school I guess.

I heard some women do really intense workouts very often so that the muscle is broken down faster then it is rebuilt. Would that work or does it rebuilt too quickly for us?

What about diet? Would being a vegetarian work?

Here is a link for lowering testosterone levels naturally that may slow down muscle growth.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/27...els-naturally/

Chrissy,
    I dont understand? Are you mtf or ftm? the shots of hormones will make you gain muscle?

Thanks kelly Im gona go for a walk now then Ill check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by 3gander7 View Post
    What about diet? Would being a vegetarian work?
    I think the best person to seek advice from on this forum is probably Inna. She and I were built similar (based on pics) but she went on a strict diet with no working out and her body is now amazing. Feminization is more than just losing weight. The attached pic shows me about as lean as I could be about a year ago but I still look like a man in a bikini. It takes a long time to lose the fat and even longer to lose the muscle but it must be done if you want to have an almost feminine body. You will need to exercise of course but stick with stuff that shapes your lower body. Your upper body will take care of itself if you ignore it. Men build muscle in places that will totally defeat your efforts to shrink. As long as you have your testicles, getting lean will happen automatically if you watch your diet. Get in touch with Inna, her program was certainly effective for her.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Just my but I would sugest heavy cardio and a strict diet that will melt away the pounds. and make you very healthy.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    Get a desk job. Spending 10 hours a day in front of a computer will kill the muscle mass, at least it did mine.
    Yeah but the medical part is expensive, costs up to $10 a day -
    Each day, supplement with a pint of Ben and Jerry's, eat one red baron pizza, and of course pepsi will be needed.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Cute and Southern Fried KerryLynn's Avatar
    how to get a perfect body. A piece at a time :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am Evil Monkey..... ooops wrong panties

Hi Honey,

I would go vegan and do yoga. That is what I do and I am able to keep my weight low(for me)and I have not bulked up.

I was a college level athlete, and competed in power lifting and body building too...so I have more muscle than I desire. I wish I never lifted the weights, but here I am. I find yoga to be intense and really helps me stay loose and healthy, a worthy endeavor. I did learn quite a bit about diet and exercise over the years...wish that I realized I am such a girly girl at your age instead of trying to out pace it with macho stuff.

Don't lift weights at all if you want to look good in your girl clothes. Also being vegan or as close as you can get is far healthier.
    You look pretty in you avatar.

Noemi
    polythene pam

Besides excersise & diet, get off soda and drink water instead....lots of it. You WILL notice a dramatic improvement after time.
    Even diet soda contains fructose / corn syrup, both will create fat. I'll sneak in a Coke about once a month as a treat.
    Even though i drink wine/beer/coffee, I gave up orange juice and all other fruit juices, they are molecularly too complicated, so now I drink water, either bottled ( free unlimited supply where I work), or from my Brita filtered pitcher. Pure straight water makes all the difference.....make it nice and ice cold.

Aspiring Member
    You can do ballet exercises which tone but don't bulk muscles. Ever see a muscle-bound ballerina? No, i didn't think so. google ballet exercises at home. It is what I do. Also gymnastics exercises--they don't show muscle either. You could always try an anti-androgen like saw palmetto. That will knock down the testosterone a bit. It is used mainly for benign prostate hyperplasia --(enlarged prostate) but of late indications are that it doesn't work well for most people for that problem. It is also a blood thinner so be careful if I you try it. read about it here
    http://www.drugs.com

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I stopped all extraneous excersize and cut back on the chow. Switching from beer to wine helped A LOT! A spare tire is NOT fem. Ladies keep their excess weight in other places!

However, that only allowed me to lose weight and muscle TONE! My arms and legs still look male but r more fem looking just because of tone loss!

When I wanted a perfect body, as someone said, I had to buy it! LOL!

5978.jpg
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 05-15-2012 at 10:21 AM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Erin View Post
    Each day, supplement with a pint of Ben and Jerry's, eat one red baron pizza, and of course pepsi will be needed.
    Nicole, that's just silly, you need to make that a diet coke, with that pizza, and ben & Jerry's!
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I don't exercise but have taken high amounts of anti-oxidants for 40 years now. They keep me in good shape and my body and muscles supple. How else could a 65 year old dance the way I do? Actually the dancing(disco, 80's and club) itself begets energy and tones at the same time.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Erin View Post
    No kidding, avoid the junk food at all costs. The inactivity can hurt though. So far I am young enough that it hasn't caused me to start going sideways, but I hear that tends to happen with age.

less carbs, more protein

don't lift any weights, don't eat carbs, have a high protein diet, do cardio, no sodas, all of this will make your body smaller and you will get a "stringy" body shape, great for wearing body hugging dresses, always worked for me, best wishes to you