Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Splurge!

Splurge!

Suppose you had a nice chunk of cash - say $1,500 - you had to spend on your girly self or lose it. What would you do? Designer dress of a lifetime? Fancy bling? Jimmy Choo's? Botox? Top of the line breast forms? Spa day to end all spa days? Major league MAC haul? Human hair wig suitable for a starlette? What do you think? Hugs, Michelle

I'd probably spend the whole thing at Walmart! I like quantity, not quality!

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    makeover, outfit, shoes... and photo proof
    Maximus Decimus Meridius (Gladiator):
    What we do in this life, echoes in eternity..

You can fine me here on Facebook!

Slowly Coming Out Secret_Dresser's Avatar
    Tough call but corsets and heels are on top of my list. Maybe some other custom made items.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I might not spend it all at Walmart, like Cynthia, but I would definitely want quantity!! I don't need designer feminine clothes, I just need lots of clothes!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Something permanent and lasting, finish up my electrolysis...or at least make a significant amount of progress.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Layin' low, sort of.
    For me, quantity is more important as the higher quality clothing will break the bank (unless I actually had $1500). What's difficult the most is knowing where to start. First, wig and breast forms, and I have neither of those. The rest, I can figure out myself.

Well I would have to get the real looking breast forms (breast plate) then go for the makeover in vegas and spend whatever is left over on the slots while looking pretty and showing off the new girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    I would go for the Human hair wig and a session or two of laser hair removal
    I wish I had the courage to just be myself and live my life how I want

I would spend it on hair removal, removal, removal.......
    polythene pam

A pair of Louboutins and an afternoon at White House Black Market would take care of it quickly.

- Diane

Oh, easily!
    NYC or Vegas trip, full-out make over, couple of nice outfits, a photo session, then hire a car for a show that evening.
    After show dinner, a few drinks, ... and wait ... I think I've already spent twice that!!

A girl can dream, though.
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

New boobs, new clothes, and a trip to Vegas baby!

Interesting, Vegas seems to be a common theme among many. Of course anyone can do it alone but such a trip is an annual reality for a lot of us who attend Diva Las Vegas which just happened last month.

I may sound like a broken record in my being such a proponent of DLV but the bottom line is that going on this annual trip four years running has has such a positive impact on my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Diane Smith View Post
    A pair of Louboutins and an afternoon at White House Black Market would take care of it quickly.

- Diane
    And I can think of a lot of worse ways to spend said $1,500!!!
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

With that much I could do a complete wardrobe!
    Jus' tryin' to send and understanding your way.

A diamond is a girl's best friend, but this girl would use it to eliminate the need to shave....Hello Laser, here I come.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Laser for the face, and a very good set of silicon forms.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

A nice set of Breasts, real or otherwise.

And then maybe some finishing school, to help master my look.

Gold Member
    So many tempting possibilities, so little money. Isn't that always the truth. I would have to go with the hair removal. That is one thing that money is always in short supply of. The wardrobe is already geared to my budget, so why buy stuff that is above my normal means?

Now if it could be girly self and partner, then my answer changes to a cruise with my wife. You can't put a price on fun and love.

i would try to do it all lol but mostly just shop for new clothes cant get enough shopping

it all sounds fun but id mainly go shopping for new clothes can never get enough shopping
    Last edited by ReineD; 05-15-2012 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Merged. Please edit your last post for added thoughts.

well since my current wardrobe is awfule id like to build a base wardrobe.

Teeth. $1500 wouldn't go far, but it would be a good start. I've never had pretty teeth, missing an eye tooth since I was a kid, gives me an uneven smile. Or plastic surgery to fix the scar on my face. Either way, it's not enough to pay for the whole thing. But I keep buying lottery tickets.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Four words:

Vintage kitchendaid stand mixer.

<3!

Definitely nice forms and a wig, two things I don't have yet. And the rest would go to either procuring a massive wardrobe or going for the makeover to be as passable as possible (ha, like that phrase there?) and then go out for the first time ever!

Without an ounce of hesitation - $1500 to spend would be $1500 towards electrolysis for the facial hair!
    Andrea
    One body, two spirits

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile....00001834525065
    Feel free to send me a FaceBook friend request.

Everything is not what it seems
    When you can get all you wanted in your wildest dreams
    You might run into trouble if you go to extremes
    Because everything is not what it seems