Thread: Moving the closet

Smile Moving the closet

Girls,

I have bought my first house. So excited, now I can move my my closet from being hidden to being left in the open and to be able to leave my make-up out and just be able to leave girl stuff out helps that I do not have to hide this great part of me. Just had to share.

Amanda
    Amanda

Platinum Member
    Hi amanda, It sounds like your whole house is going to be a giant walkin closet.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I am going to be getting my own apartment soon and will be able to do the exact same thing as you. Its great to keep things in the open and not have to hide a part of who you are. I think its fun walking past the closet and being able to admire your wardrobe.

Aspiring Member
    I too have a closet that is all hers and it just makes me so happy to see my shoes and things in the right place. I do hope yours will do the same.

wishing on a star! Rebecca Star's Avatar
    Crograts Amanda on the new purchase of your home, yay!

It's clear a BIG weight has been lifted from your shoulders.
    Having the feeling we need to hide anything we choose to do which makes us happy, enriches and fulfills our life, will always hold negative conotations. Whether someone comes out or as you've done, created your own space, the results really do set people free!

hugs

x

Rebecca
    ~ it's not how the world sees you but how you see yourself that counts ~
    free professional make-up tips and self help videos | free professional hair styling videos and tips

Aspiring Member
    Way to go Amanda......and congrats on buying your first house!

Great! Once when I was living in my own apartment when I was 25, my girlfriend found my bra in my top drawer and thought I was seeing someone else. I told her it was mine, but she didn't believe me. So, when you start dating, think about that. Good luck, and have fun.

I like your dream Amanda,
    If you are single and have male friends over you still have to keep yourself under a cover.
    It gets tricky sometimes, I told my friends when I was single that I let a girlfriend stay with me.
    Having seen a photo of her on a sideboard, THEY ALL WANTED TO SEE HER.
    Never happened but there were interesting questions and situations to make life awkward.
    No, don't let go of the dream you now have a home for Amanda and a closet for him.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I know the feeling. I live alone in my own home and can leave my feminine clothing laying anywhere I choose. I can take a load of wash out of the dryer, throw it on the bed in plain sight

and put it all away when I feel like it.

Vieja