Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How was your first time....?

Since I don't go out, the first time I got caught was by the police. I was just driving around and got pulled over for no reason. He asks for id. I tell him I'm a male. He tells me to get out of the car. I asked why. He said to get out and put your hands on the hood. Super high heels, tight A$$ pants that rode up like omg Hair, make up, nails and a sexy corset all wrapped up in this tight little body. I felt so vulnerable and he decides to call in back up. 5 min later 2 more squad cars pull up. 6 cops staring me to death for nearly 15 min. Scared and loving every second of it

Quote Originally Posted by Miranda09 View Post
    Well, my first time out I felt very clumsy and self conscious....but didn't care and just enjoyed the moment. My second time I spent a whole weekend doing things and going out a couple of times and was on cloud nine. Don't know if anyone really noticed or paid attention, and didn't really care. Just had a great time, tho both events, I should say, was at the Be-All conference in Chicago, so I wasn't alone either time, which was a good thing cause I would NEVER have gone out by myself!
    very nice hun
    *kisses

Quote Originally Posted by mykhelee View Post
    My first time was a Halloween party. I only knew the hostess and her GF. My avatar is a shot from the party, the end of it. My daughter did my hair, the hostess put a full set of acrylics in four days earlier(I always took a week off at Halloween so I can dress for the entire week). How does one get really used to having nails that long, it took me forever to get my high waist control top fishnets on. My makeup was done by a GG who worked for Merle Norman.
    That's the night I found out how many drinks it took for guys to become gropey. What a shocker at the end of the night and I won best costume....I was accused of having all of the clothes but I actually borrowed everything but the underpinnings from a GF and my kid.
    Ah the mid 2000's.
    Peace,
    Khelli
    ty kheli
    *kisses

Quote Originally Posted by natacsha View Post
    Since I don't go out, the first time I got caught was by the police. I was just driving around and got pulled over for no reason. He asks for id. I tell him I'm a male. He tells me to get out of the car. I asked why. He said to get out and put your hands on the hood. Super high heels, tight A$$ pants that rode up like omg Hair, make up, nails and a sexy corset all wrapped up in this tight little body. I felt so vulnerable and he decides to call in back up. 5 min later 2 more squad cars pull up. 6 cops staring me to death for nearly 15 min. Scared and loving every second of it
    WOW!!! LOL
    Very nice natacsha! *kisses your lips
    Did they offer you any phone no or stuff like that?
    Last edited by Nigella; 05-18-2012 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Please read the rules regarding multiposting
    You will love my soft,white,femmy and beautiful body
    With love,
    Caroline

Hahaha no phone number or anything like that....just knees shaking, hands tingling, heavy breathing and the smell of guns and cops lol

Hahaha no phone number or anything like that....just knees shaking, hands tingling, heavy breathing and the smell of guns and cops lol
    Oh....!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I wish I was between them... mmmm...
    *kisses
    With love,
    Caroline

Quote Originally Posted by Caroline_Femmy View Post
    Oh....!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I wish I was between them... mmmm...
    *kisses
    I wish i wouldve given them what they wanted lol

I wish i wouldve given them what they wanted lol
    so why you didn't?
    If I were u, I would do that... that's why god have created us like this (I think)
    With love,
    Caroline

Quote Originally Posted by Caroline_Femmy View Post
    so why you didn't?
    If I were u, I would do that... that's why god have created us like this (I think)
    I was scared but i would next time around.

My first time ever started as a trip to the local argos to just pop in for a new mobile for my wife.......and turned into 4 hrs out and about including the local shopping center, KFC and a walk around town

Was an amazing afternoon, for me though its like it turned a switch off in my head, like i'd been there done that, I stopped dressing, grew my leg hair again and even got a haircut a few weeks ago

Now i'm back to wanting to dress up and go out, shave legs etc, really weird how 4 months ago I was going to a therapist talking about how much I wanted to be a woman, then boom it stopped, and now its creeping back into my life!

Pic related! This is also the place where I used the womens for the first time!
    Attached Images Attached Images

here you go I am dying for another opportunity
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ist&highlight=
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress