Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Household work.

Household work.

Hiya Ladies,
    I am just about to do some washing and ironing and was just thinking how many of you girls don't do the housework in boy mode , but will quite happily do it when dressed? I had to have a chuckle when I thought that, as I am probably more happy doing it when dressed, but then I am more happy when dressed anyway
    IF IT FEELS GOOD, DO IT!!

it makes cleaning more fun and for some reason i clean better

I can't stand housework no matter how I'm dressed. If I have to do it it's in shorts and a t-shirt.

i love doing house work in either mode i find it a rewarding activity with real results. although i'm also pretty crazy i mean i like chores who else does that!!!

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Would love to do chores en femme, and have work outfits ready, but with wife, cant do it with her. Best I do is laundry on her work day and I dress.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Cleanliness is next to Godliness. It is a real pain in the a$$, but being dressed for the chore makes it a lot more fun!

Banned Read only
    Born in Quebec, lived most of life in small town Central Ontario.
    I do my housework naked.

No I'm not kidding. I want to make laundry of female clothing as much as I want to make laundry of male clothing, which is not at all.

My household chore is the bathroom. My usual routine is close the door after warning it is going off line, work fast hard and likely end up sweaty, and then take a bath at the conclusion. Room is spotless, and I end up clean too.

I find doing the dishes is messy enough too. Hate getting splashed and ending up needing to change. And besides in anime we call it nude apron. How much more sexy can you get than nothing on but an apron eh.

For any chore that won't end up with trashed clothing, if I want to actually have fun, I would think a french maid would be more fun than the atypical housewife look. Dusting, vacuuming, ironing, that sort of thing, might as well do it right eh.

House work! It use to be considered womens work! And to some still today it still is! To me it's part of survival! I can't help it, I'd rather look sexy in a mimi skirt in the kitchen then drab! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I do more housework and better quality house work while dressed. I find it way more fun that way. My wife appreciates the clean house and laundry. I just wish I had more time to do it while in the proper uniform versus male drab. Still can't remember which kids clothes go where, no matter what I'm wearing

That's me for sure. I don't mind it at all if I'm dressed, but otherwise my work details are outside the house.
    It's kind of a joke that I'm Mr Outside and she's Mrs Inside.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

House work, is just work, I don't care how your dressed! But you might as well be dressed.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Being dressed is about the only way I can do any housework!!!

i do all the housework a home always have not sure i enjoy it i just do it without thinking
    i had no sisters growing up so my mom taught me how to do cleaning laundry ironing etc she said it was so i could be independent ot maybe she just wanted the help
    i do prefer to do it dressed and have a couple of nice proper house keeper's uniforms
    wish my wife would be ok with me dressed more often and out to some of yur friends and family
    Attached Images Attached Images

Gold Member
    Susants;
    I love your dress, I wish I could find one like that.
    I try to dress for house work on occasion, but sometime I just do not
    have the time to do it.
    I do all the house work, as my wife is Handy- Capped.
    Rader

I'm always in fem mode when I do household chores.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Quote Originally Posted by MsArlene View Post
    I'm always in fem mode when I do household chores.
    Number One painkiller, I agree.
    That includes vaccuuming, cleaning the bathroom, or finding lost half pairs of socks.
    (a nip of booze notwithstanding)
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 05-16-2012 at 09:37 PM.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Love doing housework, dressed or not. I have the most perfect pink housekeeper uniform and pink six inch mary-janes but the wife just ain't there yet. When that day comes, I'm June Cleaver all weekend and the house will be showcase for a change. Hey, Honey. Are you lurking? Can you hear me, now?
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Banned Read only
    Born in Quebec, lived most of life in small town Central Ontario.
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin View Post
    Love doing housework, dressed or not. I have the most perfect pink housekeeper uniform and pink six inch mary-janes but the wife just ain't there yet. When that day comes, I'm June Cleaver all weekend and the house will be showcase for a change. Hey, Honey. Are you lurking? Can you hear me, now?
    I grew up with June Cleaver, and dad sure was Ward Cleaver in a lot of ways. My older brother was unfortunately a bit too much the part and sadly I did too good a job as the Beav. Only thing messing up the picture was I had a little sister (she wasn't in the show hehe).

Tend to do the housework in both modes,but probably do it more willingly in girl mode and i love doing it as well especially if my wife is watching and relaxing when i am doing it

Haha... It's funny how I'll even volunteer to do the housework when I'm dressed! It is much more fun!

Most of the time I clean wearing just a shirt and shorts. But if I can get the chance I sometimes dress up while cleaning. It varies for me.

Banned Read only
    Since my wife is married to a retiree, it is only fair I assume as many household chores as possible; washing, ironing, vacuuming, baking, etc. I only wish I could do the evening super meal in a pretty dress, lacy slip, hosiery and heels. A nice pat on the ass would be welcomed too! Oh, well, may be some day!

i do housework only when i am dressed and not when i am in boy mode

I am dressed right now. Am vacuuming, dusting, mopping and about every 15 minutes I go back to the closet to find another piece of apparel to wear. Just love the jean skirt. Also have a white billowing summer dress. With the wind we have today I just had to step outside and let the skirt billow up and out with the wonderfully cool air surrounding my bare legs. So exciting. Am going to put on my one piece bathing suit now and do some more dusting. TEE HEE HEE

I find that I enjoy house work more en femme. If I can't go all out with a dress and make-up, I at least have on some nice shoes.

Leanne