Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Household work.

Yes I do housework with my wife. We both live in the same house and we both pull our share of the upkeep. However, cleaning (and doing it right) is a dirty job. Therefore, I wear clothes that can take the abuse (i.e. grungy stuff). Why get dressed to the max? I'll save my finery for fun times.

Babette
    Someone else's imagination is a terrible thing to waste.

Due to the fact that my mum has advancing alzheimer's I've been thrown into the role of the woman of the house for the past 3 years. I'm the only one who cooks and cleans. I have to do all the outdoor stuff too like mowing the lawn and anything that gets broken I have to fix. But most of the time I'm cleaning or in the kitchen. I complain about it but in reality I'm happy with cooking and cleaning. I'd love a maid's outfit to wear when I'm doing my chores. Nothing fancy, just a cute black dress with white trim, black tights and, well I'll try to post a picture of my fantasy maid outfit, hopefully it will work. I can imagine saying 'I'm just going to go upstairs and get into my maid outfit so I can do some vacuuming', and then after I'm finished just lounging about the house in it because I'll get changed 'later'. As it is, I just fantasize I'm wearing the outfit.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I actually do more in boy clothes, though i wish it were the other way- not sure why... think it work harder in boy clothes- get more stuff done faster, and the faster housework is done, the better.

Banned Read only
    I do some house work while I am in man mode, but Tara when all dressed up, just loves to dance, and then more more dancing.
    But of course for over a year now i haven't been allowed to become Tara at home, just last September at SCC, it's tearing me apart. Maybe I need to go get a motel room and get all dolled up and then clean that motel room very well, ,,lol,,,maybe just dressed in panties, bra , and thigh highs,,

Quote Originally Posted by Tara-mxy View Post
    I do some house work while I am in man mode, but Tara when all dressed up, just loves to dance, and then more more dancing.
    But of course for over a year now i haven't been allowed to become Tara at home, just last September at SCC, it's tearing me apart. Maybe I need to go get a motel room and get all dolled up and then clean that motel room very well, ,,lol,,,maybe just dressed in panties, bra , and thigh highs,,
    Why aren't you allowed to become Tara?

I always do my house work while dressed and wearing heels, that includes vaccuming the floor and carpets, dusting, cleaning the windows inside, just finished washing my bathroom walls and ceiling, did the hallway walls and ceiling and the kitchen walls and ceiling

East of Seattle somewhere between the pass and Idaho
    My wife and I split the housework and only one of us is wearing a skirt.

Smile Dress all day if i wish so long as the jobs are done

Quote Originally Posted by Lori Robins View Post
    Hiya Ladies,
    I am just about to do some washing and ironing and was just thinking how many of you girls don't do the housework in boy mode , but will quite happily do it when dressed? I had to have a chuckle when I thought that, as I am probably more happy doing it when dressed, but then I am more happy when dressed anyway
    My wife works nights and is quite happy to let me get changed in to full girl mode all day while she is asleep and in front of her when she gets up. I usaly have a been given a list of house hold chores to do such as put the cleaner around , empty the dishwasher , clean the cat ltter tray etc. But heck i don't care if i can dress all day as i please in girl mode with her blessing Life an't bad
    Last edited by karren G; 06-14-2012 at 03:28 AM.

hey if my SO will do house work he can wear what the heck he likes, in the house who cares, now it is when he goes out in day light in public that concerns me, but hey it is he who is looking as he does, not me so again as long as no ones knows he is my so again, he can do what ever turns his crank, whenever. People should not live with boundaries imposed on them by others, we are all adults

Emily i do not get why you "haven't been allowed to become Tara" even at home. That is just wrong, you are you and no one should be allowed to suppress you. If someone is demanding this of you I would take a real good look, is that love? is that just somone controlling you to make themselves happy? Just not good to live like this and the relationship will suffer greatly on both parts IMO

I'm surprised some of the GGs don't jump into these "housework while dressed" threads and call them sexist. Even I find it at least somewhat sexist to equate housework with dressing as a female.

That said, I have recently introduced my wife to me wearing female clothes and for some reason, since that time, I find that I am a much nicer person and more willing to participate in the hosework than I was in the past. I no longer leave my dirty dishes in the sink, I wash them and put them away, I vacuum while my wife cleans the bathrooms or vice versa, etc. I don't just wash the clothes, I fold them and put them away.

So if you enjoy being dressed while doing the housework, that's fine. If you feel you have to dress to do it, that might be "sexist".
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight.
    Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    I'm surprised some of the GGs don't jump into these "housework while dressed" threads and call them sexist. Even I find it at least somewhat sexist to equate housework with dressing as a female.
    I agree it can be seen as sexist, but mostly what I got from the comments here is that part of the fantasy is defining certain activities as for females only, so that performing those activities contributes to one's overall image as a woman.

For me, housework has never been just for women. When I was about 17, my mother had operations on her wrists for what we later called Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. At that time, I began doing my brother's and my laundry (heaven forbid I touch my sisters' laundry ). After she had recuperated, though, I just kept doing my laundry myself.

Lucky Karren G--I envy you..

Quote Originally Posted by karren G View Post
    My wife works nights and is quite happy to let me get changed in to full girl mode all day while she is asleep and in front of her when she gets up. I usaly have a been given a list of house hold chores to do such as put the cleaner around , empty the dishwasher , clean the cat ltter tray etc. But heck i don't care if i can dress all day as i please in girl mode with her blessing Life an't bad