Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: breasts

I've been on HRT for about 2 months now and have larger nipples and some definite addition of fatty breast tissue...My wife asked yesterday if I was wearing a bra..I had on a new snug fitting tank top I had just bought...She swore I was wearing a bra...I had to go up to her and show her that I wasn't. Food for thought...Rather pleasant....Love my tender nipples....Jackie
    Jackie

Quote Originally Posted by ronda View Post
    Reine i have had a nice set of bs on my chest most of my life never had to explain anything well not totaly i told my sister that i cd and got dressed for her she ask where did the breast come from i said they have always been there you just never looked i would like to have cs and i am working on that
    Have you been taking hormones most of your life (and count among those who actually do develop breast tissue)? Or do you have gynecomastia?

Men with developed chests also have enough material to fit into a bra, although male breasts don't look like women's breasts. Gynecomastia on men is not uncommon, although female looking breasts (on men) are.

We're not allowed to post pics or links to nude breasts here, but do a google image search for gynecomastia, and then search female breasts to compare. I'm saying that men who get breast implants to look like female breasts will have a difficult time explaining themselves to people.

We had CD & wife couple join here some years ago. He did get breast implants (can't remember if they were saline or silicone). He desired this more than anything else and his wife supported him. She came into the forum about 8-12 months after surgery and sought advice on how to help her husband. Apparently, he became embarrassed to go out in male mode. He wore nothing but loose shirts, it was very difficult for him in warm weather, and he became depressed and somewhat of a recluse. He wasn't transsexual.
    Last edited by ReineD; 05-18-2012 at 12:10 AM.
    Reine

I have thought about having a girl implant often, I mean transitioning. But unless I was going to fully transition I would not fool with my body, including herbs, HRT or what have you to get my breasts to grow. I choose health above all else.
    polythene pam

Quote Originally Posted by Annette Todd View Post
    Men's chests don't have the development of natural breast tissue to make implants a practical option that solves issues of not having breasts.
    Excuse me?

Personally I prefer natural breasts on GG's but more than that, a woman that has breast implants really turns my head away.
    I'll try and console myself

I wouldn't want to look like I had water balloons sticking out of my chest.
    Me either, who would?

Sorry to be blunt but someone had to offer a dissenting opinion.
    yep
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Can they re-arrange your existing boobs to make them look better?
    I'm asking for a friend who...

since i am male outside, i cant have big breasts but with hoemones and regular usr of pumps i have manged a decent B cup. and a, happy about it

My Husband's experience

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha Thomson View Post
    hello ladies got a question for you how many of you ladies that dress have thought about getting breast implants or did and what did your wife or so think about it please help and what size di you get
    While i have not writting alot I do come in to see others comments, Regarding this subject matter. i wrote about 2 yrs ago my husband who crossedressed frequently decided to have his enlarged. After some research he found a PS and had it done. Need to think about reality, soon the thrill wore off and he was hit with having to explain himself to everyone which gets old fast. Felt very self concious in alot of situations, it was a difficult adjustment for him to get over. After 2 yrs while alot of issues he has over come it still comes up at times. Like going to a wedding or events, when he does not want to cause any attention to his, has to wear sportbras or mimimizers and larger oversize shirts and or jackets to hide them. Obviously with warmer weather it becoomes more difficult , we have broached the subject many times and I even told him if he wanted to have them removed that would be OK with me, he can be stubborn though When he is "dressed"
    he really enjoys showing them off but for the rest of the time not so much. I would say that if you arent goin gto live full time better off getting forms, as straddling both sides of the fense can be very challenging.

Thanks for relating your husband's story, Ames. It's probably not a good idea to permanently enlarge one's breasts unless you are ready to present yourself as a woman full time. That's something for readers here to consider.

~ Lyric ~

Well, first of all, I am new here and I have a different situation. I have natural ,(sort of) 44d breasts, had to take estrogen for a medical problem and this was a side effect. I have since teens yrs, played with cross dressing.
    since my breasts have grown the last several yrs. My wife noticed and said maybe you should wear a bra. That made it fairly easy to start cross dressing more. I definitly am not passable. As far, as I go, is...... wearing the bra (which I do almost 24/7) i do wear the bra and panties in public, and lingerie in bed with the wifes approval and she does buy for me. I may not be considered a true cross dresser as I dont plan on using makeup or wearing dresses in house or out. By the way I am in my 60's and have been married 42 yrs.

let me address the large breast in males issue i have a set at current time in a 46F triumph doreen bra unless you really stick them in somebody's face you will not have a problem with your breast i have gynecomastia and went on estrogen to balance my breast this caused them to really grow i wear a bra 24/7 and go where i want to this has been a condition i have lived with for many years at work or church or doctor i wore my bra and never had a problem as for the husband ashamed of his implants he should be happy his wife likes them and if he learns to dress correctly as i do he want have any problems people only see what they want to see i wear a loose button down oxford cloth dress shirt or a tshirt type bra with tshirts never have had a problem yes i get a few looks and a lot of smiles from woman so please mr husband do not have your breast implants removed you will hate yourself forever be proud of your breast i am
    jackielou

Please tell me you all aren't on MtF HRT just to grow breasts...

Quote Originally Posted by whowhatwhen View Post
    Please tell me you all aren't on MtF HRT just to grow breasts...
    If anyone considers this, I suggest reading this thread:
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...mone-curiosity
    Reine