Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alternate Clothes While Driving?

I travel as a guy, and get girly once at my destination. If its for a date with another guy, i explain that to him.

I never have male clothing with me, and I love to go out driving dressed.

I do. I am a chicken. :-S

Banned Read only
    The times I have gone out, it has been when dark. Yes, I'm not passable. I do carry a change of male clothing. It is one thing to have to change a tire. All that calls for is pulling on pants,socks and shoes and a sweat shirt. What happens if the car totally clunks out? I only drive locally so it means a long walk home, because I am not prepared psychologically to call a tow truck and sit in the cab of the truck in a dress and heels. Of course, at night the car is probably going to be towed to my driveway. There goes the clanking of the tie down chains on the metal truck bed. The back up signal goes beep-beep-beep. The nosy neighbors may see me for the first time in dress and heels. Ending up en femme in the emergency room due to a serious car accident is one thing, unforeseen and unprepared. Car problems are something else.

Banned Read only
    I would change on my long drive home while living in Atlanta. It would take me an hour+ to get home most days so I'd go to work male and drive home fem....well at least from the waist down. Always had pantyhose and panties on under clothes and change in to a skirt and heels in the car on the way home. One time I had to stop at a pay toll and missed the bucket. Opened the car door to pick up the qtrs, put my left leg out with my pantyhosed leg in 4" pumps. Got a smile from the lady in the toll booth but I was not happy I forgot what I was wearing. I guess that speaks to my personal comfort with dressing.

I keep some coveralls in my car as I do not want to destroy my guy or girl clothes changing a tire. Better a clean than a dirty girl or maybe that would be nice, a dirty girl. Maybe a spare pair of pantyhose would suffice.
    I am going to make a "spare" attire bag for Rebecca

Banned Read only
    No, never. If I have a problem, I am in girl mode.

Hmmm, OK, let's see. Are we just trying to look like a lady, experience the feeling of being a lady or are we just being ourselves. I fall into all three categories, as I am just being the woman that I am. Would you expect any other woman to carry a bag of men's clothing to change into if she experienced car problems? I think not, so why would someone who is trying to look like, emulate or be a woman to carry such a parcel???
    I carried such a parcel only once, and then realized the uselessness of it. When out as Nicole I am a woman and if I should experience a problem I would react and handle it in exactly the same fashion that any other woman would. I would grab my cell phone and call AAA or the police for help.

Gold Member
    I got pretty tired of dragging a bag out every time I went. I think it is in the cellar somewhere gathering lots of dust. Both last year and this year I drove to Las Vegas and back with not a stitch of male clothing. My wife doesn't throw a bag of clothes in the car just in case so why should I?