Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: facebook

I did just this a month ago - but I only invited my non-IRL friends to join me in my new identity. They all came along for the ride too, I was quite touched.

The strangest thing about it was the sudden barrage of ads for weight loss and dates with single men. 'Welcome to our world' commented a GG friend.

I was looking more into FB. So they can see me looking at what I have been looking at on the web. Do I need every family member and friend looking at that I have been looking at Crossdressers.com all day. I will think about this some more. Talk about coming out of the closet.

I have a fb page for my female persona, and I use it more than my male fb page. I enjoy the freedom it gives me to be able to make friends, and be myself on fb as Sarah. Here is the link if you care to friend me. Sarah's Facebook Page

I do but use a diff browser to keep them separate (sign-on)

In fact, you may note my FB link in my sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    It is because of the invisible links that I do not use social media.
    This is the closest I need to get
    Wise move. An aquaintance joined Facebook, then resigned after learning who is behind it. Then she joined Twitter, and to her surprise she got invitations to link to two people who she knew on Facebook. She cancelled Twitter too. Some believe that they are BIB BROTHER spy operations to catalogue everyone and who they know.

Facebook is a CIA Databank - henrymakow.com
    12 Nov 2011 ... The Associated Press reported November 4 that the CIA has an entire center dedicated to monitoring Facebook and Twitter. They also monitor ...

http://www.henrymakow.com/facebook_i..._wet_drea.html

Yup its in my sig. <(*-*v)
    Finally got to making a facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003854850084

And now on instagram (got sucked into the hype). I go by frenchtoastowls. Yea you read that right!

If you're gonna add me just give me a heads up on who you are
    please

Hose & Heel Loving Divia. Lee Andrews's Avatar
    I'd love to but you hear so many stories about your female side reaching out to your male sides friends via the who you might know BS on Facebook. If Lee ever showed up on my wifes 'Who you might know' list she would kill me. Some days I'd love to just get it out there that this is me and live with it people but we have an agreement that it will not happen. She even has a bit of a problem with me posting pictures on this site but as I've said to her if someone here pegs me then we have more in common than we already do.
    Trying to come to grips with this lovely thing called Crossdressing.

Thankful there is a place to ask for help.

www.facebook.com/graygirl83

I find that I post more often to that one than to my neglected boy one lol
    ---
    Danielle Grey
    http://www.facebook.com/graygirl83
    Yahoo: graygirl1983