Thread: Piano legs! Proof that life's not fair!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Unhappy Piano legs! Proof that life's not fair!

Of course, saying life's not fair to the folks on THIS site is a bit like preaching to the choir! But, here's my point:

I see so many photos of members here. And, quite a few have shapely legs. Even some that r ancient or have very un-fem figures, have legs that r prettier than many GGs that DO have shapely fem figures! Including my cute, teen daughter!

Yes, I KNOW that looks r a very small part of who we r. Completely unimportant to many. But, like it or not, looks r IMPORTANT HERE!

I consider myself quite lucky to be able to create a fem illusion that I find pleasing. Contrived tho it is. But, there's actually some completely drop dead girls here! With just their natural looks!

Some can pass easily and a few r total head turners! When I see their pics, I think how fortunate they r. I'm not jealous, it just reminds me that life isn't fair!

When u see the girls here with knock out looks, what do U think?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Audrey Michelle's SO
    I hate them. I want them off the planet. I must say that Audrey's legs put her in that category, too. I am a GG and my legs look like oversized fried chicken drumsticks...and then I come here (or roll over) and there is a CD with legs that go for miles! And, don't get me started about how y'all look in skin tight dresses! I look like I am in sausage casing, and y'all look like Scarlett Johansson. I give up being a GG. Y'all wear me out.
    Real Men (Among Others! ) Wear Panties

wishing on a star! Rebecca Star's Avatar
    That leg/body comment is something my SO would remark on when I'm prancing around the house in a LBD, nylons and heels. Now, if I could only get the looks to match
    ~ it's not how the world sees you but how you see yourself that counts ~
    free professional make-up tips and self help videos | free professional hair styling videos and tips

Beauty is highly valued and the more males that can do it well the greater the chance society will accept a man being pretty like a woman.

Handsome is fine but that leaves out the potential for other expressions of male beauty that has feminine characteristics.

I encourage every man to be as pretty as he can be, it is much easier to be handsome than pretty. Pretty takes work and I applaud anyone who can do it, with or without plastic surgery and slight of hand.

Sherry, there are always going to be people whose presentation makes us sigh. It could be their natural beauty, figure, style, and even youth and/or race characteristics that make us long to be something we are not. But all we can do is be the best we can be in working with what God has given each of us, for better or worse. Accentuate the positive, downplay the negative if at all possible.

And this doesn't even compare us to our fair natal female friends...

Quote Originally Posted by MandyGG View Post
    I hate them. I want them off the planet. I must say that Audrey's legs put her in that category, too. I am a GG and my legs look like oversized fried chicken drumsticks...and then I come here (or roll over) and there is a CD with legs that go for miles! And, don't get me started about how y'all look in skin tight dresses! I look like I am in sausage casing, and y'all look like Scarlett Johansson. I give up being a GG. Y'all wear me out.
    I'd take my chances with whatever your perceived figure flaws are because at the end of the day, you are a natal female which is something that many of us covet to be ourselves but never can get there. For me, it not only has to do with the obvious physical aspects of being a woman but also the life experiences you are graced with from the earliest childhood memories all the way through the formative years and beyond. Sometimes it makes me want to give up on being TG (like I could)...yet taking a page from my own book, all I can do is accept this reality and be the best I can be when I have an opportunity to simply "be".

Quote Originally Posted by KellyJameson View Post
    Beauty is highly valued and the more males that can do it well the greater the chance society will accept a man being pretty like a woman.

Handsome is fine but that leaves out the potential for other expressions of male beauty that has feminine characteristics.

I encourage every man to be as pretty as he can be, it is much easier to be handsome than pretty. Pretty takes work and I applaud anyone who can do it, with or without plastic surgery and slight of hand.
    This isn't likely to happen and really, there's no reason it should for the average dude out there. Men simply have zero interest in being the least bit pretty. They give no thought to their gender. They do not long to be able to be pretty, whether that has to do with makeup, clothing, shoes, etc. They are happy as clams just being the guys they are and ya know what, it's all OK.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Well I will confess Mandy I don't quite look like this yet but am working on it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

When I see someone's picture here that is really nice I do comment on it...my own pictures are decent but I'm still working on passing. But when I see great pictures it makes me strive even more to make mine better. So its more motivation for me then anything else.

Joanna
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Be who you are...not who you think I want you to be

The only problem I have with my piano legs is that the Pledge feels funny.... anyway, that's why i prefer slacks and jeans.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Some can pass easily and a few r total head turners! When I see their pics, I think how fortunate they r. I'm not jealous, it just reminds me that life isn't fair!

When u see the girls here with knock out looks, what do U think?
    Heck with that!! I am Frecking Jealous!! I think all those cute little GG/CD should just gain 200 lbs over night and all their hair should fall out. Get pimples and ............. opps did I type that outloud !!!! lol

I can pull off a decent look and my legs are probably my best feature. I just want to get rid of the broad shoulders and man hands.

Just getting my feet wet Marie-Elise's Avatar
    Funny thing about this thread to me is that, since I was a young boy, I was always told I had great legs by the women in my family. The first time my wife saw me in heels and a short skirt, she told me I have great legs. I can live with it, I guess.

This funny a little cause I have long muscular legs and I wish I had shorter thicker legs ,i feel that a woman should be curvy and soft ,so I try to make myself in that image.i have been told by my two bffs that are gg's that I have great legs but I still have a problem with wearing short skirts or shorts because I feel my legs are to long.....but for the most part I can deal with my long skinny legs but my hair thats a whole nother post lol..........i would like to say this ..be happy of who you are ,cause we all come in different shape and sizes it doea npt make us leas beautiful ,cause beauty is from your inside. Lots of huggs and kisses.

Audrey Michelle's SO
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    I'd take my chances with whatever your perceived figure flaws are because at the end of the day, you are a natal female which is something that many of us covet to be ourselves but never can get there. For me, it not only has to do with the obvious physical aspects of being a woman but also the life experiences you are graced with from the earliest childhood memories all the way through the formative years and beyond. Sometimes it makes me want to give up on being TG (like I could)...yet taking a page from my own book, all I can do is accept this reality and be the best I can be when I have an opportunity to simply "be".
    It is easy to become jealous of the opposite gender. Of course, this is much more predominant in a CD's situation.... but, take comfort in knowing that I would LOVE to be able to pee in a coke bottle on a long road trip! Oh, and never have experienced menstruation. Yep. Totally jealous of those two things.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    Well I will confess Mandy I don't quite look like this yet but am working on it.
    Psssh! Me too! And by working on it, I mean that in 10 years I will still be wishing I looked like her in a cat suit!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    -------------Psssh! Me too! And by working on it, I mean that in 10 years I will still be wishing I looked like her in a cat suit!
    Well, Mandy, I think that's ONE THING everyone here, CD and GG, has in common! Lol!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Audrey Michelle's SO
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Well, Mandy, I think that's ONE THING everyone here, CD and GG, has in common! Lol!
    Agreeeeed! I am a straight, man lovin', baby makin' kind of woman and I still say, "She is so smokin' hot."

When I was younger, I had a nice flat tummy and shapely legs.
    At least that's what sales assistants would tell me when buying a swimsuit or a nice dress to go out evenings. Some did say they would kill to have a tummy like mine.
    The tummy has changed and the legs are still thin but ok.
    Oh! well.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Agreeeeed! I am a straight, man lovin', baby makin' kind of woman and I still say, "She is so smokin' hot."
    Pretty much Hon, Hawkeye loves her (in the comics at least). I'm working on that look seriously. A few years back I had thought of opening a Detective Agency. Who do ya think was going to be the field agent? Certainly not Richard. Emma Peel would have nothing on me.One reason I recently changed my name to Kate (Cat).
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Aspiring Member

My wife is jealous

She says she wishes she had my figure and shapely legs. Oh well, genetics and exercise make a difference. I don't have a photo posted but it would take a lot of makeup, or Photoshop work, to get me to look like a real GG. Then again, most real GGs won't be swimsuit models either.

Still I do get greeted with feminine pronouns at first glance a lot, likely because of my hair. The voice is however a dead giveaway. We do the best we can with the materials we have. Beyond that just get out and enjoy life.

Hugs,
    Sandra1746

Banned Read only
    Born in Quebec, lived most of life in small town Central Ontario.
    "When u see the girls here with knock out looks, what do U think?"

If I am not mistaken, the proper response from a real female is 'Burn in hell' or some other unfriendly sentiment

So I suppose I am not suppoooooosed to be too charitable, or it reduces the accuracy of my behaviour.

I hate you all

Did I say correctly?

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    My legs are muscular, I work reallly hard on cardio exercises, horse back riding, and weight training for the legs to be strong enough to get through some fo the more difficult riding lessons. But my wife (who doesn't like my dressing) tells me I have nice legs and a good butt. When I see some of the knockouts here, though, I just think forget it, I can't compete with that.

It is easy to become jealous of the opposite gender. Of course, this is much more predominant in a CD's situation....
    I think you are very insightful Mandy. The jealousy thing you describe might be more of a passing fancy for those who identify as CD's (or at least I hope so, harboring too much jealousy and doing so constantly cannot be healthy). But for a lot of us, the feeling is in a different place, like a burning longing that is very difficult (if not impossible) to quench. Is this any more or less healthy than pure jealousy? I cannot say for sure other than the fact it is simply different.

but, take comfort in knowing that I would LOVE to be able to pee in a coke bottle on a long road trip!
    I can't think of much that is more horrifying...but that is just me ...I can appreciate where you are coming from!
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Audrey Michelle's SO
    Girl, it is absolutely disgusting.... but the fact remains that some can do it, and I will never be able to! Glad to see that you knew my hidden meaning behind it.

I never want to think that I take light of how it is felt by you, and you are right in telling me so and explaining to me that it is more than jealousy. I will never feel that sensation, so I will never know. To me, jealousy is a longing that burns, so I could only imagine what something stronger than that would feel like. I totally see that with jealously, you have the ability to achieve it for yourself using the burn as a willpower of making it happen. But this impossible longing that you mention will always linger, because willpower will only get you so far and your goal is unreachable. These are the moments when my heart breaks for you, my husband, and everyone else that was born this way.

edited to explain:

When I say that the goal is unreachable, I am meaning the longing to have been born female, not transitioning which IS an achievable goal.
    Last edited by MandyGG; 05-18-2012 at 09:00 AM.

Mandy, I got no hips, I've got no waist, let me ahve the legs, please!
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Audrey Michelle's SO
    I am 5'2 and have bared 3 children so I have enough hips to share, Tina!! How about we each give some of our leftovers to the other!?!