Thread: What to do about cleavage?

What to do about cleavage?

So I have created some homemade breast forms using stockings and rice. It actually looks good but it doesn't help much with my V-neck shirts (which I recently bought). The shirts look good too but I feel its missing some cleavage. So what should I do about that? I'd like for it to look natural at least.
    Finally got to making a facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003854850084

And now on instagram (got sucked into the hype). I go by frenchtoastowls. Yea you read that right!

If you're gonna add me just give me a heads up on who you are
    please

The only thing other than using a couple of stick on bras to pull your man sized breasts together is makeup. Also mix the two ideas togeher. Instant cleavage if only slight.

Yeh tried all that, thin as a rake and virtually zero spare flesh there.

Some people have that and can do wonders with various bras, tape, etc.
    I know some grrls who have great cleavage (jealousy coming out strong here).

So if you have some spare flesh then there are many options, from the simple to the complex (some seem downright painful to me).

I know how you feel Lisa. I have virtually no extra flesh up there either. I do the best with what I can.

I just cover up and try to not look too jealously at those who flash their cleavage. I always think, well at least I have good legs, but there is one girl who has legs nearly as as good as me ( I refuse to admit they are better, because they are not of course) .. and they have cleavage as well .. and they wear low cut tops .. there is no justice in this world.

I'll just have to tighten my corset to get a thinner waist than her.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I have natural 40 B breasts, so have some cleavage! However, an SA at Victoria's Secret told me that if I wore a 38 B pushup bra I would have much better cleavage. She was right!! Even if you have very little flesh there, a smaller bra will create some cleavage. Try it and see1
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I would love to Steph but I have a male chest. there's nothing worth working with. Plus I wouldn't be able to fit in a 32 A lols.

I feel that I am in the same position as there is not much on my chest to work with. I have not really tried all of the options out there yet. I most likely will someday, but for now I try to buy clothes that don't really expose a lot of cleavage. As disappointing as that is because there are a lot of cute tops/dresses that I want to try on but know will not look good on me in my current situation.

Yea I'm very slim, so not much skin for me to work with either. I'll just stick with shirts and dresses that don't expose a lot of chest. It's a shame really. I can't return the shirts either (took too long <(-_-v) ). The idea about using some kind of make up to imitate cleavage sounds interesting though. How does that work?

And now on instagram (got sucked into the hype). I go by frenchtoastowls. Yea you read that right!

please

I am a little short on extra flesh to pull up also. I finally gave up and bought a few camisoles to put under my v-neck blouses. If you color coordinate them they look fine. The camisole lays flat against my breast forms and allows you to wear blouses you normally couldn't. Can't show off the puppies if you don't have them.

Quote Originally Posted by Antoinette View Post
    Yea I'm very slim, so not much skin for me to work with either. I'll just stick with shirts and dresses that don't expose a lot of chest. It's a shame really. I can't return the shirts either (took too long <(-_-v) ). The idea about using some kind of make up to imitate cleavage sounds interesting though. How does that work?
    If you google it, there are plenty of tutorials online to help. Basically uses dark vs light colors to give the impression of depth. Light colors on your breast tissue and dark between them [sometimes in the form of a V]; to make the breast look like they stand out.

Youtube. There are some great tutorials. One of my favorite is using the nu-bra, a self sitcking bra for strapless dresses. The person demoing is very thin, and still comes up with nice cleavage. Also check out Amnesia Sparkles tutorial at genderfun.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only
    Born in Quebec, lived most of life in small town Central Ontario.
    In anime (well the fans of it), there is a term DFC. Delicious flat chest. Granted, they are a harsh bunch and get increasingly really cruel once you are past 15.

But just mentioning there ARE guys out there, that think the world of girls with nothing.

Girls have breasts yes, and the challenge is to get em, and look like you have em. But not all girls have noticable breasts. If you must, you can always work the 'athlete look'.

Well it takes time, but if you start eating fast foods, and really get good at it, after a couple of years, you put on 30 or 40 lbs. Then go on a crash diet, lose it as fast as you can, because when you get back to your regular weight, you should have pleanty of cleavage. I know it sounds hard, but it worked for me, I now fill up a size b cup with out padding, and can create cleavage that works for a size D bra with proper padding.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

As Jess said, this is informative and fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoQEF...otation_245227

Never bothered with it much myself. Always thought all of that taping was more of a nuisance than anything. I always figured if I really want cleavage, I'll grow my own, otherwise I"ll just utilize silicone forms, they bounce good enough.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

thanks been woberig the same thing

Thanks you all for the advice. I'll definitely check them out.

please

I've always had enough up top to simulate some cleavage but over the last couple years I've been enhancing it so now I'm between a B and a C cup... PM me and I'll send you some info and links to how I'm doing it.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    Karren - Please share with me as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjaKlp4Or5g

Watched this video the other day and had a practice tonight, pretty happy with the results!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Best tip I can give is:
    get some 3M medical tape, tear it into (approx 30cm Strips x6)
    Placing one end under your arm, below the 'armpit area' pull it across your chest, gathering flesh as you pull creating a monosided cleaveage as you go.
    Repeat for the other side
    Repeat till there's no strips left.

Put on a push up bra (this really helps with the next bit).

Use your rice bags, balloons, or homemade forms on the areas of the bra closest to you arm pit, to increase the amount of flesh pushed forward.

Put on a fairly low cut top and adjust to desired shape/result.

This works for me every time

Good luck.

If in doubt see youtube and serch pernile and misty... they're the kings/queens of false boobification.
    Samantha -x-

I use a NuBra to get the cleavage, then a bra that fits the forms I choose to wear that day. As you can see from the avatar pic, it works pretty well.

I dont have enough fat upstairs so after so many attempts at getting cleavage, I gave up