Thread: My vacation

My vacation

Starting early next month, I will be starting a very much needed vacation and my wife has agreed to help me with something that I've been wanting to do for a long time. She is going to be actively encouraging me to be dressed all week and actually go out. Like I said, this is something that I've been wanting to do for a while, but have generally been to scared to do, but with her support, I don't think I'll have many problems that I won't be able to shrug off during this vacation . So very VERY excited

That sounds like it's going to be a great vacation, I hope you get to do everything you want!
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

That is the most wonderful vacation plan ever! Have fun and most of all treet your wife as the queen she is! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Gold Member
    Sounds great. I wish I could have a vacation like that.
    Rader

Sounds like the Perfect vacation!! Enjoy it to the fullest!
    "Never explain- Your friends don't need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway"

"It's Never too late to have a Happy Childhood!"

"I think that somehow, we learn who we really are and then live with that decision."
    -- Eleanor Roosevelt

Miriam
    Sounds like an excellent time, and it's good to have your wife's support and encouragement. Go with it, and be sure to show your appreciation to your wife.

Miriam