Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Crossdressing at work.

wishing on a star! Rebecca Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I have been warned by our department VP if I showed up to work wearing heels that he would not be happy
    Karren, do you not have equal opportunity rights and anti discrimination laws in the US?
    ~ it's not how the world sees you but how you see yourself that counts ~
    free professional make-up tips and self help videos | free professional hair styling videos and tips

i wear my regular men's underwear only when i have to go to my doctor or when i go out of town. otherwise i wear only panties and camisoles under my regular dress all the time including when i go to work an even to official dinners with clients.
    I have even gone out with bras, under heavy clothing. It is natural for me now and i feel odd when i am wearing men's undergarments

Panties 7 days a week for the past several years. Don't know if I even have any male underware left anymore (if I do, it is deeply buried in the closet!)
    Toes painted 24/7 for a few years now too. Fingers nicely manicured, with clear coat 24/7
    Shaved legs 12 months of the year too.

No one seems to notice - if they do, I'd want to know why they are checking out my undies in the men's room!
    Andrea
    One body, two spirits

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile....00001834525065
    Feel free to send me a FaceBook friend request.

Everything is not what it seems
    When you can get all you wanted in your wildest dreams
    You might run into trouble if you go to extremes
    Because everything is not what it seems

Girl in mind...
    Back before I fully came out and was wearing panties and bodysuits I would wear them to work. As a bus driver the environment can be quite cold and the bodysuits helped.

When I start dressing again I will definitely wear them to work again.

A question for bra wearers. How do you deal with visible bra lines underneath your drab clothes?
    Sarah

That's a good question.

I couldn't wear a bra. I would feel silly if I got checked by security and they felt bra straps! Shame :-(

I think I'm TG!... Sorry had to blurt it out.

[SIZE="3"]I wear panties to work everyday under my female pants. Two or three days a week I also wear a bra. If you looked closely you might see the bra outline under my uniform shirt as I reach for something. I'm usually in the store alone and never had a customer comment, guess most people wouldn't notice or care. [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

Platinum Member
    Before I retired on occasion I wore panties and hosiery to work. I just made sure the color was black or white.

I love the feel of panties, camisoles, nylons and overlay with a culotte slip

I do wear panties each and every day, along with my nylons, camisole and overlayed with a culotte slip that keeps my pants from tugging my nylons down.

I have a complete feminine set of undergarments for every work day and another set for each evening. Then at night, i sleep in lingerie with bra, breast forms and panties.

It is such a wonderful feeling to put all these lovely garments against my shaved skin.
    Frannie

not quite silver yet Emma Leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Closet Girly View Post
    A question for bra wearers. How do you deal with visible bra lines underneath your drab clothes?
    I,m a driver for ASDA (Walmart stateside).........I wear a padded bra at work.........it doesnt show under the thick Hi-viz jacket ..well I dont think it does........wont be able to pull that off if we get any signs of summer though..........but I will still be wearing knickers and a cami top........always do.......as for security......I always get stopped cos the pin in my knee sets the alarm off.....but they never do more than check my bag

i'm active duty military and i wear panties to work 97% of the time.

i do all the time every once in a while i will wear some cute jeans but thats about as far as i ever went it gives me a sense of comfort that i need hugs

Panties all the time sometimes a matching bra and camisole. Most of the time I wear knee highs and ballet flats, hair accessories like barrette or scrunchi . Since I some times work alone I have worn a skirt and blouse doesnt happen very often or not often enough.

It's hard to imagine so many of you doing it most of your time. I'm starting to more now. It's turning me into more of a woman than I already am. Today I'm going to wear a pair of high leg briefs and some tights (hose)! I feel happy.
    Thanks for all the confidence boosts ladies. It means alot to be here.

Hugs x

Aspiring Member
    I wear panties and a bra everyday to work or any where dont own any male under wear and havent for years and just dont care anymore if someone sees my bra outline have had a few comments made but no big deal its not the end of the world

Hi Mikaylafaye,
    I wear thong panties with pantyhose and I have had my toe nails painted a bright pink metallic for several weeks and it is never any less special, just more normal in my eyes. The smooth pantyhose and the panties help to melt away the daily stress and I smile when I go for a long walk at lunch time because I am sooo comfortable.

I wear panties 24/7. I'm not sure where my mens underwear are. I slowly got rid of them. I was amused at my self yesterday as my fly was left open for a while and walking around work. Luckily I had my black thongs on so you could not tell as I had black pants on. I might not of been amused if i had on one of more lacy ones on as they are more colorful.
    Life is too short not to be happy!

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    If I could find a pair of steel toe high heals.... LMAO can anyone picture the UPS guy in heals? (or GG for that matter)
    Maximus Decimus Meridius (Gladiator):
    What we do in this life, echoes in eternity..

You can fine me here on Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by Beth Mays View Post
    If I could find a pair of steel toe high heals.... LMAO can anyone picture the UPS guy in heals? (or GG for that matter)
    I have to do some research on that one, steel toe high heels. Why not?

I do the same as you. I don't even own male underwear anymore. I let my nails grow as long as I can get away with and I have been having all my body hair removed for yrs. Just have to feel proper all the time

i wear my panties as i have and did to work for many years never any problems

i wear panties and tights 7 days a week it doesn't feel less special it feels good you never know if you will be outed

I'm a little worried about today. Have got pink and cream ladies socks on and if they ask me to take my shoes of will see them. I don't know what to say if they do :-S

Redhead Ready to Rock Bobbie cd's Avatar
    I have pretty much given up wearing male underwear at all anymore. My primary doctor and my urologist have both seen me in panties.
    The medical staff has all been very professional about it.
    My toenails were painted when I went in for prostate cancer surgery in a Catholic Hospital, the staff never said a word!
    I generally manage to avoid urinals and have for several years and am lucky to have decent facilities where I work with well maintained stalls.
    As for wearing a bra at work, well I will just say that I think my supervisor would be more likely to send me home for showing up without one than otherwise! LOL
    Live in the Present.
    Forgive the Past.

Quote Originally Posted by Beth Mays View Post
    beth sweetie they make a steel toed heel i think it is kevlar but still ansi rated

Well as I suspected I got cuaght out today. Had to take my shoes off and two people saw, maybe a third. Not a single comment though. They probably mentioned something behind my pretty little back but this girl doesn't care :-)

Now just out of curiosity, how many of you started work dressed? I mean in terms of applying, going to an interview, and getting the job. If not when did you mention it to your employers?

Hugs x