Thread: Breast forms in airplane luggage

Breast forms in airplane luggage

I am going on a business-related trip for several days, and was hoping to bring along some clothes and my breast forms to help me unwind and relax in my hotel room in the evenings. Question- do you know if having the forms in check-in luggage would be an issue (both in terms of getting damaged in any way or triggering some random security check when the suitcase is scanned)? I really am looking forward to some quiet time as Melanie, but would hate to cause a scene if my luggage was pulled out, opened and inspected!

Not an issue... They do check the bags but no one ever messed with mine. The only issue is they do weigh a lot so watch going over weight!!! Its real expensive these days! Like a tax on crossdressing. Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Silicone probably won't get noticed.
    If you.....uh, cut out a sheet of lead sheathing with a pair of scissors as a stencil in the shape of a Colt 45, Glock, or Baretta 9mm handgun, as it will show up as a gun in your luggage, you will surely end up being walked out of the airport teminal in handcuffs, and worse. I'm NOT advocating anyone try this, please don't do it. I saw such a thing in a mens magazine as a dirty practical joke.

I have never had an issue, I even travel internationally. My bags have been opened as well, I just get a chuckle thinking about what the TSA agent might have thought.

A co-worker or acquaintance (not sure where from) had to travel some medium sized (to the layman) inductors (basically a winding of wire, sort of like a transformer)... said it was a lot of fun with security.

Personally, I love the time a guy dug into my backpack for a waterbottle (empty) i forgot i put in there- and yanked it out- well, the end of the 2" packing tape was stuck to it- and the sound scared the shit out of me, him, and half the people within 50 feet as we both jumped back from the sound, he was quite embarrased, i could not stop giggling... that sure helped matters.

i usually include a page on company letterhead explaining what each of the tools and meters I am traveling with do. Never say anything about the silicone forms, hey- if they cannot figure it out-.....

-Kristi (somewhere between 7500 and 39,000 feel MSL) :-)

Gold Member
    I only traveled with mine in a suitcase once. But I have seen some battered luggage so I bought a Tupperware container big enough for them and filled it with pillow batting. Stuffed the forms in the middle. This gave it some protection and shape retaining effects while taking up the least amount of space. Worked for that trip anyway.

Silver Member
    You can relax. They have seen mine. Traveled a few years ago on a 1st class one way ticket cross country purchased that day. It was purchased by the government but no indication of payment was included. WELL everything checked was searched. Lot of things because I didn't have any idea when I would be returning home. Who ever searched my big bag found all my fem clothes and enhancers. They layed the inspection sheet next to the enhancers. Hope they had fun checking out my lingerie.

Don't worry! The main purpose of security staff and searches is to make sure that you're not carrying a bomb or anything illegal. They really don't care about anything else. Admittedly I suppose that breast forms *might* look like some form of plastic explosive, but then, someone you don't know and will most likely never meet again looks through your luggage, but probably has no way to identify it as yours. What do you care? Apart from them messing up your careful packing

Of course, if they do want to inspect it with you present, just say there are some personal, but non-dangerous things in your luggage, and could they do the inspection in a private room? I'm pretty sure that's a reasonable request, if done politely and respectfully. But then, I'm sure they've all seen it all before, and really don't care

xxx

Caroline

Gold Member
    You need to be worried cause if they find your breast forms, they will carry them onto the plane and hold them up and call you by your male name and your seat and be like, "Jim Johnson, are these your fake boobs?" and the entire plane will start laughing at you. Even the captain will come over the intercom and say, "Good evening ladies and gents, we have another one of those crossdressers with us in seat (whatever) and will go on to pass around your breast forms while the captian describes your intimates they found in your luggage.

Actually for real though, the worst that would happen is the inspectors woud be CDs themselves and steal or at least try on your forms, and maybe sniff your panties
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

OMG! For real?

A few years ago - OK, 20, but who's counting, when I was in africa, some friends recommended that if there was something that you didn't want to be inspected in your luggage then you should stuff in below your dirty washing, just to put them off. Now of course, if they're into sniffing panties, that might not work as expected

OK, sorry, that's gross!

xxx

CarolineM

Traveled around the world with three sets of forms, batteries, computers, radio transmitters, assorted wire and connectors, etc. Thirty five baggage checks in all and the only thing that stuck out were the computer batteries. Looked like solid blocks of ????? whatever.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I travel all the time with my forms and padded girdle. Once, I had to stand by while they did a visual check of my luggage. The TSA agent going through my stuff looked up and smiled at one point. I'm sure I turned red; but that was about it.

I haven't travelled in the US with forms, but they have gone from the UK to Singapore, Dubai, Italy and Germany and back on several occasions... no issue so far! The only embarrassments I had were being patted down while wearing stockings and thong - I just smiled my biggest smile! I pack them in the middle of my suitcase well protected by soft clothing. The suitcase is a hard shell. No evidence yet of the case being opened.
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

I've traveled with mine in my suitcase - and the world didn't come to a screeching halt. Even the one time the TSA did do a search (found a note in the suitcase when I got home) there were no issues. I realized, they searched because I had bought a "tens" massager ... I'm sure a bunch of gel pads with wires sticking out connected to a battery controller caught their eye on an x-ray ...oops! But everything was fine - including my forms and other assorted non-typical male items.
    Andrea
    One body, two spirits

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile....00001834525065
    Feel free to send me a FaceBook friend request.

Everything is not what it seems
    When you can get all you wanted in your wildest dreams
    You might run into trouble if you go to extremes
    Because everything is not what it seems

Banned Read only
    Melanie, I take mine along all the time. Sometimes check in sometimes carry on. My check bags have never been inspected but if so, who cares, no one will know. Once during a hand carry bag scan in Denver, a woman asked to inspect my bag. As she was carefully removing my skirts and tops from my bag, I told her that I had breast forms in the bottom (thinking that is what she was searching for) and she replied, "OK, that's what I thought.". She helped me repack and I was on my way. I think the TSA either sees a lot of this or the shape and material generally doesn't mean anything to the scanners looking.

Best to pack your forms right on top so that if an inspection does occur, your clothes are not messed up.

It much easier to wear them

Aspiring Member
    Whether in your checked bags or in your carry-on, breast forms could be for your wife, etc. Certainly if they are in your checked bags, the checker won't even know if the bag belongs to a male or female. I don't worry about it. I have not however, worn my forms while going through the scanner. Not sure I want to experience a pat down when I am actually presenting as male.

SheriM

Now don't let the pink fog to cause you to push to far to fast, and scare her off, give her time to digest it all.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.