Thread: for thoes that dress

Question for thoes that dress

i know some wer we stared dressing at some age mom cought you or a sister but wen you got older an marry did it stop or did you drink to for git it or try to is better to not to marry an have kids an be you an not a persom that has to lie to your self an ever body i seem a thing on her about going to a high shool thing as a women why not i was at wallmart to day an i look at women to me it was so bad bad bras things thy wear not good why if we as a cd-ts wonts to dress good as we can an i see women go as if they just got out bed i dont understand it i know if you see a women dress nice you are looking at her just us we wont to look good to go to a bar all the good looking girls get look at them

If I understand correctly , I have never been caught atleast not yet, and I know for certain you can't forget about it, drinking to remove sorrow just makes it worse, but there are ways around all that and its not lying, it may be hard but for those who know before they are married lies never helped a marraige, and if your wife can't except who you are than I guess she wasn't meant for you but everyone deserves the chance to be with someone who loves them. Now as far as women who dress like slobs don't worry they won't be the ones looked at at the bar, and just as we have the right to walk in walmart in sweatpants and a tanktop covered in sweat so do they, but they won't be attracting attention for good looks, we do try a bit harder than women to look good though and that because of just that we want to look good, it isn't just about looking like a woman its about being a clean beautiful looking woman.
    Last edited by Nigella; 05-18-2012 at 01:14 PM. Reason: we do not comment on how members communicate

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    yes, like most of us I was caught by mom (not dressed, just the clothes). You can stop for long periods of time, but based on every member here's posts, it never goes away completely.
    Some women do dress extremely casually, but honestly, who are we to talk about how anyone else dresses? They have the right to dress how they want, just like the rest of us. Yes, I see outfits I wouldn't wear on men and women that look a little too hastily thrown together, but it's something I honestly try hard not to judge.
    Last edited by Jacqueline Winona; 05-19-2012 at 08:47 PM. Reason: We do not comment oh how members communicate

i get you hun lol yes i was kinda caught my mom found clothes in my closet but that was it it never stops just goes into hiding its basicly for me my way of showing my fem side i have hadf many girl friend who knew and didnt but whats funny is the ones who did know where supportive and some found it hot lol but like all humans some judge some support and heck look at people of walmart lol there are many people who go out to the stores diffrently mostly easy casual but i do also know people who cant leave their house unless they feel fully dresses and clean etc.

Yes Lori your tread is hard to read but that's ok. You asked a good question. That is a decision that every CD has to ask themselves. I married anyway because I love her more than anything. Since I was in denial about CDing when I was young I didn't consider it lying. I really though my cross-dressing would stop and marrying the women I loved was all I cared about. Later when I realized that my CDing was not just a phase we had to deal with the aftermath. It's not fair for either of us, but we deal with is like any other issue in life.

As far as dressing properly. CD's, especially ones that venture out; are usually more aware and care more about their appearance than your average GG.
    Last edited by Sandra; 05-18-2012 at 01:19 PM. Reason: We don't comment on how people communicate, I suggest that you read the rules

In my case, chances of getting caught was not there at all, since i started crossdressing only after marriage. I was under denial after i started to get the urge to crossdress, but finally with the consent of my wife i started to crossdress and until now i have not been caught by anybody else

I've never been caught before I told my wife

Lori, I was about 8 or 9 when my dad caught me, he just coldly said "don't ever let me see you like that again" and he never did. But that didn't change me or who I was, or am. I've been married twice, and told both wives, the first one could not handle it, on top of all the other stuff we had going on. The second wife, I had quit after the first marriage, and figured I was over it, but after a few years the desire came back big time, so rather than live a lie, or spend my time hiding, waitng for the chance to dress, I told her, ready for her to walk out like the last one had, but she didn't, that was about 36 years ago, and we have had a great life, and I dress when ever I want, and some times on request. You can have a great wife, and dresses too!
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Reminds me of what my SO always says when I say, "You're so smart".
    She says, " That's why I have the WO in front. Meaning WO in front of MAN= WOMAN.