Thread: how meny of you

Question how meny of you

how menny of you said i can not live with me an the women in you an did something an what

OK.
    I'll try to dicipher this one.

Some people suffer what is known as Gender Identity Disorder....GID.
    Those who have GID are simply not happy with the gender they are born with. This is known, to varying degrees, as transsexualism.

Me: I am not happy with the constraints of the gender I was born with. Therefore I flip-flop between both genders. THe GID aspect for me is not full-on........mainly because I still have a strong guy identity.
    I love shopping and going places as female. In short, this is known as gender-fluid. I live it, I do it.
    I am not interested in the aspect of sexual pleasure, this is about my personality. To me, it feels great!
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 05-17-2012 at 09:37 PM.

What Nathalie said is so true! As for me I've never been happy living as a male! But I could never afford to do much about it! A few years back I decided I've had enough and started living more as a female saying the hell with family and friends and what they think! In doing so I have peace of mind and I'm much more happy and enjoy life much more! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Leslie, keeping in mind your other thread, what I wound up doing is simply living as a girl when I'm at home alone. Just as a soldier can take off his uniform when he comes home on leave and relax and feel like a 'normal man', I take off my 'man uniform' when I come home from, well, everywhere, and can feel as if I'm a 'normal girl'.
    I would have to disagree with Nathalie's description of gender identity disorder/dysphoria as something as simple as just not being happy with the gender they are born as; some people are not happy about anything, and their gender/physical sex may be only one of those things. GID encompasses lots of things, more that can be addressed in a couple of paragraphs in order for you to 'diagnose' yourself to any degree.
    My best advice on this is to love the good things about yourself; know that your gender 'bending' behavior and desires don't make you a freak or a bad person, no matter what anyone else may tell you out in the big, bad world. While there is not a huge percentage of people out there that are truly accepting of us, even 1% means that there are over two and a half million people out there in the U.S.A. alone that are potential friends for you. Finding them, on the other hand, is another thing entirely. Being here is a good place to start.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Most of the time life gets in the way so I do not get much chance to think about it but every so often I will get this really big pull in that I need or have to do something about it but then life soon gets in the way and reality sets in so I know I never will now for various reasons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne