Hello all,

I only joined cd.com a few days ago and already have gained a huge insight into myself and the world I am in.

I have been dressing for years, since I was 15. At that age it was purely a sexual thing (or at least I have always thought it was but maybe I was wrong) now in my early thirties dressing is just somethin I feel I need to do. Being Sammy helps me relax, helps me feel happy and still turns me on even after all these years.

Last week, my GF and I had been out for the day (we don't live together, yet), when we came home she was looking for something and found some black lacy panties. She asked "Whose are these?" I tried "They must be yours". They were not hers, they were very obviously mine. I've never liked lying especially to those I care about. So I didn't lie. I sat her down, I told her the truth, I told her everything I could about the last 15 years of dressing.

I've been thinking for months of telling her so this is not a bad thing but it was terrifiying.

She was suprisingly calm, very supportive and doing a great job of hiding how shocked she was. We talked for an hour and then she went homne.

Two days later I arrive at her house to see her, she had done online research had written a list of questions and wanted to talk. Regardless of being terrified of the list of questions I was so happy that she still wanted to talk to me at all.

So I aswered her questions which were intelligent well thought out, non stereotypical questions. It was humiliating to have to admit what I am to a real person face to face but I felt so free being able to tell the whole truth.

As a surprise she then produced some lacy underwear that she had bought me as a gift, she told me to put them on and we had a very enjoyable night.

I am so lucky to have someone in my life who loves me so much.

We haven't really talked about my CDing since, she is still very supportive but she needs a little time to come to terms with this before we go any further. Although she has already said that she wants to meet Sammy and see how things go from there.

As I say I am very lucky, I've read the forums, I've seen the reactions some of you have received from you SO's. I tell this story in the hope that someone else might want to tell there SO one day and perhaps this story will show that it can go well, or at least much better than expected.

There will be updates to this situation which I will post when I know where I am.

Love to you all,
Sammy x