Thread: Two weeks now!

Cute and Southern Fried KerryLynn's Avatar

Smile Two weeks now!

Well its been about 2 weeks since I came out at work as being a crossdresser, and I have to say that Its been wild. I have one creepy old guy commenting on my shirts every day but he does that to the girls at work. So I think I should take it as a complement. Also yesterday one of my supervisors and I are were talking about using nail polishes and laughed about how annoying it is to have twisted bra straps. A couple of the girls have traded clothes with me and I have had many compliments about what I've worn.

Now this is all great and all but the biggest thing that happens is, nothing, no one talks to me any different.

Kerry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am Evil Monkey..... ooops wrong panties

Aspiring Member
    Wow! I'm so glad to hear of your positive experience at work! Thanks... it helps motivate some of us more hestitant ones... Ananda

Silver Member
    Sounds like you have a great place of employment! Have you told HR (Personnel) about your CD issues so as not to make others uncomfortable? You do have "rights", but so do others employed there. Thanx for sharing.

Banned Read only
    I'm glad it's working out for you. I realize working in a call center is a lot different than working out front with the public, but, if your state protects you from discrimination (like mine) enjoy your transformation. Adhere to the dress code, be tasteful, be respectful and reflect positively for all cross dressers. Maybe wearing a dress and heels one day will not be a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by KerryLynn View Post

Now this is all great and all but the biggest thing that happens is, nothing, no one talks to me any different.
    That is how it usually goes. Unless you do something inappropriate life goes on Now this guy with the fetish for commenting on what the women wear? Sounds like you may have a harassment issue there.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Kerry that is a great story! Maybe the guy who comments on the shirts goes home and dresses too?? I think it's so much fun to have a CDing friend, I get my flirt on and still can talk fashion and shopping, the best of both worlds! LOL

Aw your so lucky, that sounds absolutely wonderful, wishing I was you

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Kerry, it looks like you have a wonderful work position. Please make sure HR is aware, so no one can say they never knew. It is always heartening to see that what is always said is continually shown to be true. Namely, most people will not treat us differently if we are honest and respectful. I am so happy for you.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.