Thread: Had to chuckle. Had an 'if only you knew' moment.

Girl in mind...

Had to chuckle. Had an 'if only you knew' moment.

I was in work earlier (bus driver if you dont know) and was discussing with another driver about a private driving job tomorrow. I asked if we needed to wear a shirt, the normal uniform is jeans and a t-shirt. He said 'no, just jeans and stuff.......or a dress......whatever you want'.

If only he knew :-P
    Sarah

Sometimes off hand comments encourage you to want to push the boundaries.
    My advice..... Don't!
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Gold Member
    Wear the uniform, makes you look like a company guy.
    Rader

Silver Member
    Maybe the other driver suspects, but is afraid to ask you - ie, "don't ask, don't tell".

Maybe she said dress then thought "if only he knew that I know?". Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley128 View Post
    My advice..... Don't!
    A few years ago someone I worked with made a comment about a lipstick he had found in a vehicle after a test drive. Trying to be funny he asked me if it was mine. Also trying to be funny I replied no, it's not my shade, and besides I only wear lipstick on Saturday nights. That got all over the dealership in a matter of hours. A live and learn moment.
    I believe therefore I can [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A fellow band member in a conversation with some punters at half time (rock gig in a local bar) made a remark about me being a crossdresser - it was a joke... but yes... it pulls you up! I am sure that he doesn't know (?), but it then becomes so easy to give it away!

On another level am I really bothered? If I got found out? At work definately yes... though I have had some close run-ins as I frequently under-dress (forgot to put the socks on...etc)... but as I get older and am being more accepting of who I need to be, getting caught worries me less...
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Banned Read only
    A company uniform consisting of jeans and a tee shirt? Putting a dress, slip and heels on would be an improvement to the company image!

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    Wear the uniform, makes you look like a company guy.
    Rader

Aspiring Member
    Maybe wearing a dress is what HE wanted.

I went to work two saturdays ago en femme fully. The following Monday I was told not to do so as everyone needs to know who I am. So I can only look like my I. D. picture. Now I am waiting to find out what I need to do to be able to do it somme more. I feel I need to make some changes somewhere. I no longer consider it dressing I call it changing my clothes. The guys I work with know cause I told them. I have to do this I'm better for it. Except now more people know and I want them to know cause i want to be able to wear what I want. Seems to me that life above ground is for living. I haven't the same fears as I use to. Maybe I've said too much and no one cares here either.

Tess
    [COLOR="blue"]Contessa Marie D

I'm TG. A fem-male so I look male sometimes.

Dressing is necessary, the type of clothes you wear not so much.

This above all to thy own self be true!

Quote Originally Posted by Contessa View Post
    Seems to me that life above ground is for living. I haven't the same fears as I use to. Maybe I've said too much and no one cares here either.
    Well Tess, I think you're very brave and I encourage you to keep following your heart. Timidity never gets anyone anything.
    Last edited by Badtranny; 05-19-2012 at 12:59 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

My siblings like to do this- I know they know i am a CD. If they would like to ask me point blank, nicely, sure, i'd them, and discuss most anything they cared to know. But no, they do not have the balls, (neither the females nor the males). Perhaps i scare them a little. Good. mess with a cd at your own risk. still, what kind of idiots cannot discuss something reasonably? my family, that's who. :-(

Do be cautious, inquiries like these are usually timid ventures, with no real threat, but you can not be too sure how the infor will spread. Unless you are ready to come out of the closet, be judicious in your response- this is chess not checkers. there will be many moves after this.

kristi

Quote Originally Posted by Badtranny View Post
    Well Tess, I think you're very brave and I encourage you to keep following your heart. Timidity never gets anyone anything.
    Hi Melissa, while i love your brashness and admire your guts, as a former artillery forward observer- the person closest to the enemy- caution is a very good friend.

The difference between timidity and caution? Very little and very much, a lot more than a few words here can explain. Fortunately, the consequences of being outed as a CD are pretty low key these days. But caution is always in order, even when bursting in the front door.

Stay safe, my dear, even if playing with fire...

kristi
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 05-19-2012 at 10:45 AM. Reason: merged - Please use the multi quote button

Quote Originally Posted by Krististeph View Post
    Hi Melissa, while i love your brashness and admire your guts, as a former artillery forward observer- the person closest to the enemy- caution is a very good friend.
    I disagree (respectfully of course). Caution is always a virtue but timidity is a byproduct of fear and as we used to say in my moto days; "fear causes hesitation and hesitation causes your worst fears to come true".

If she is inclined to come out and be free, than I am inclined to support her.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Girl in mind...
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverley128 View Post
    My advice..... Don't!

I have absolutely no intentions of....ever. Undressing, yes. Done that before and will do again. However, full dressing I wouldn't be comfortable doing that in work. Though I have been told that before my time they did employ a fulltime CD and don't think anyone had a problem with her.
    Sarah

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    Couple of the drivers at work and all the office girls know I CD.
    One winter we were talking in drivers room about the cool weather, and the debate on what to wear to stay warm without bulk of thermals... someone say "I hear pantyhose work great.. and everyone looks at me!"
    Yep, I had on tights that day!
    Maximus Decimus Meridius (Gladiator):
    What we do in this life, echoes in eternity..

You can fine me here on Facebook!

Since I wear shorts at work nearly all year and my legs of course are always shaved I had one of those moments. I was talking to a customer on a particularly chilly day and she asked if I wasn't cold wearing my shorts. I replied no and said, "you're wearing a skirt, are your legs cold?". She replied that she was wearing stockings to which I said, "Maybe I should try that if they keep your legs warmer".
    She laughed and said maybe I should....
    If she only knew...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !