Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is there such thing as a part time dresser?

I believe that being a dresser is always part of you its just how much a part that determines if your a part time dresser or not

I like the way you put that. I am the same way. I have been a dresser my whole life but just finally came to terms with it. But since I came to terms I have been in some form of "proper clothing" 24/7

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Every two weeks seems to work well for me. I'll dress one or two days on a weekend. Sometimes spend an entire day, dawn to dark, dressing in various outfits.

I dressed for 5 days straight at the DLV about a month ago and haven't felt the urge again until now! However, I'll have to wait. NEXT weekend is Sherry's weekend!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Thanks to all of you for responding! After reading I think I understand a little bit more that this is more complicated than I thought. I can't nor do I want to wish it away, I just know that this is me and so is he. That's my life. Where it goes from here?? I just posted pics in the gallery and that's my first step to getting it out. I think I'll learn a little more before the night is over.

I think a person is born into it with the potential as part of who they are just as they are born with a certain eye color or other physical trait but in this case it is a psychological trait that must be fulfilled just as the need for connection with others must be fulfilled.

Those born with this potential need for feminine expression locked inside them and not acted on risk emotional problems that often result in destructive behavior against self and or others.

So no matter how much you dress it is and always has been with you and it than becomes a matter of discovering this about yourself. You will feel like the crossdressing is changing you but actually you are becoming and expressing what you already are and never expressed. Dynamite is dynamite regardless if the fuse is lit or not, the potential is in and part of the dynamite and can be just as explosive as crossdressing in it's potential to change your world.

The greater problem is when the person has always identified as being the opposite of their biological sex, than crossdressing is like jumping into a rushing river without a life preserver with destinations unknown. I have always experienced crossdressing as dangerous because I knew it would force me at some point to let go of the mask I was wearing and put on a skirt permanently.

I don't dress as often as I used to, so I'm definitely a part-time CDer -- family keeps me from CDing very much now... back in the day there were times I dressed full-time for stretches of weeks... but like Stephanie47 said, there were also times that I didn't feel like dressing -- although those were more the exception...
    "Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes..."

Not read any replies.
    Thats the best way to aproach these opinion threads.
    But....
    I considder myself part time in that:
    -Im not dressed femme all the time
    -I spend 85% [or more] of my waking hours enhome
    -Im happy with that.

Thing is, som eof us see dressing as a stress release, a way to get away from the usual humdrum and feel pretty and delicate as opposed to the stereo-typical male macho type.
    I couldnt care less for going to bed dressed (the makeup on my pillow would piss me off)
    Wiping my arsse with long nails would become a chore as opposed to an interesting novelty
    Staying shaved without the inherent rash would become loathsome

What more reasons do you really need?
    Samantha -x-

Thank you all for your comments!! It seems like everyone has their own interesting story to share on their behalf lol I'm just trying to understand better the nature of my situation and reading your comments is definitely helping. Thanks again to all xoxoxo

part time cder that me. two, three weekends and days off and vacations, from work. But I do wear nightie to bed and go underdress often

I know the urge to dress is full time but the opportunity might make it a part time endeavor.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land