Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Your member name...

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by SilkenPrincess
    I wouldn't classify my member name as fetish
    [SIZE=3]I don't either. Myself and one other member i know of are actually jealous because we didn't think of it first. Such a femme name i like it.

I only chose Amy Raines because i didn't want to upset Tamara with the name i wanted...

ILovePanties.
    [/SIZE]

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

I hadn't chosen...

In my case I was as of yet unnamed, so I tried to put something together that would not have been taken. About a week later the name Tina came to the surface and it stuck, and I haven't looked into changing my name here (if I even can?).

So, I was nameless and it was early days for me, so I needed a "handle" and suchacutie it was!

tina

Aspiring Member
    [QUOTE=SilkenPrincess]I wouldn't classify my member name as fetish, although I can see where some might. QUOTE]

Hello Silky In no way, shape or form can I see it as being fetish, it's a lovely name for someone who I know is a lovely lady

lots of love mand xxx

When I started using the name Jodi, I wanted something that seemed sexy and different. Then I added Lynn. As it turns out "J' is the frist letter of my middle name and "L" is the frist letter of my last name.
    Hugs Jodi Lynn

[QUOTE=Adele 2005]I hadn't noticed the "Crossdressers and their Admirers" banner before Jenny. If the forum members feel this is sending out the wrong message perhaps a vote could be taken and it could be changed?

The last thing I want is a poll on this, it is not my intention to alienate anyone. We have all found our way here and each of us finds something or someone we can relate to. My point was that we shouldn't be surprised by some of the names here, this site is for all of us. I wouldn't want it any other way.

I thought I was safely out of this imbroglio until I found that in ancient Trans-Slovenian idiom, "lauren" actually means " I love Kevlar and asbestos thongs!"
    [SIZE=1]
    Marge, you being a cop makes you the Man, which makes me the woman. And I have no interest in that!

...besides occasionally wearing the underwear, which, as we discussed, is strictly a comfort thing.
    ~ H. Simpson

Silly goose, of course that's not me in my avatar![/size]

I did not think about using my newe name as a tag here on the forums, but since my name is legally changing in about 12 months I should change my tag,

Can you make is MandyTS for me please!

I was going to reregister but that would be a pain in the butt!

Mandy
    [SIZE="4"]My life in a Quote[/SIZE]
    "I don't like sand. It's coarse, rough, irritating and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Everything’s soft and smooth."
    [SIZE="1"]—Anakin to Padmé - Star Wars - Episode 2 - Attack of the Clones[/SIZE]

Occupying my own end of the gender spectra...

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Brooks
    Oh. I'd never thought of it that way. I consider the word "admire" and its variations to be quite positive. Maybe I'm naive but I don't see anything that implies a pickup orientation in that banner.

You are correct of course Stephanie, the word "admire" does not necessarily mean "pickup". However when I first joined this site was fairly new and I received a few less than welcome PM's. So I guess I'm biased with the word "admire". Water off a ducks back though, we have delete and ignore bottons.

But Amelie's got it right; the word 'admirer' has come to have that connotation... and therefore, some do indeed think 'Oh, this must be a pickup place.'
    [SIZE=1]
    Marge, you being a cop makes you the Man, which makes me the woman. And I have no interest in that!

...besides occasionally wearing the underwear, which, as we discussed, is strictly a comfort thing.
    ~ H. Simpson

I wouldn't worry about that Lauren......not if you have a Kevlar thong.

Ah-May-Lee
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren_T
    But Amelie's got it right; the word 'admirer' has come to have that connotation... and therefore, some do indeed think 'Oh, this must be a pickup place.'
    It's been a year now and i'm still waiting for some guy to pick me up. lol

Where are all those nasty PM's that everyone seems to get????
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

Platinum Member
    could we please keep on topic here??

thank you we do tend to drift off topic...

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Beth
    I wouldn't worry about that Lauren......not if you have a Kevlar thong.
    Oh, trust me Jenny Beth, with my (undeserved ) rep for being disputatious, 'admirers' are the last thing I need worry about acquiring...

Oh, and I can tell you, thongs of Kevlar & asbestos give new meaning to the phrase 'hot to trot'...
    Last edited by Lauren_T; 11-10-2005 at 08:14 PM.
    [SIZE=1]

~ H. Simpson

Ah-May-Lee
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy me

I'm sorry
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

Sorry........

Well, please forgive me, Wendy, but due to my philosophical beliefs regarding the interconnectedness of all things, "Digression" has come to be my middle name... I live by the great Yogi's advice: "If you come to a fork in the road, take it."
    [SIZE=1]

~ H. Simpson

Banned Read only
    I've always been Andy/Angela for as long as I can remember, (quite long now and getting longer!).
    I added the XX as there were other Angelas on the members list.
    I meant the XX to signify a girly type peck on each cheek.
    The "love" prefix is self evident.
    You can call yourself whatever you please, your choice.
    My choice, Angela.

Love Angela XX

i go with the theory that was previously stated.... for some people it is just mearly a fetish... for me i know i would never pass or anything is why i wouldnt go through w/ hormones or anything since i have a big frame..... but some just see it as a fetish and others see it as a desire ... for me i am not sure what it is right now.... my name should have been confruzzled instead of crossing_over ......but i see my name as i am crossing over to the feminine side more and more ...... even though in private i have been dressing everyday last cpl weeks since i've joined here..... i am more comfortable and feel the need to ..... my deal is not to get off by dressing ..... it is to be me for a select few minutes each day.
    [SIZE="4"]Body of a man, mind of a woman...strength and intelligence...not good enough though[/SIZE]

*~Girl At Heart~*

Well I initially started out here as CD4ME and then realized it was just plain dorky. So I became Janelle. Apparently Janelle was already taken (but the only other Janelle listed in the member list was "Janelle Marshall" so I just put underscores before and after it _Janelle_ and that seemed to work - kinda like ~Tamara~! BTW Tamara, you can delete the CD4ME if you want - I won't be needing it anymore

Janelle

Woman of the Revolution Bridget's Avatar

What's in a name...cliche

Well, the internet has a weird effect on people. It's so easy to type garbage out and send it instantaneously, and the fact you're not face to face with another person compounds the issue.

Personally, i have a hard time choosing a good fem name though. i hover between Carolyn, Bridget, Melissa and Megumi, depending on the weather.)

Quote Originally Posted by Bridget
    Megumi
    Cheeky Angel?! ^_^
    Stephanie

Mac - It really does Just Work

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Brooks
    You know, I used to have the name "fractlgrrl", math fetish you know. Clearly it wasn't a proper name. I didn't choose it to be proper. It was an account on a computer system, and so it was just something unique. In many ways it's like an email account name.
    Stephanie: I really liked "fractlgrrl", pretty unique I thought . As for me, well my name came from a mix of my drab name and my car .... not very original, but what the heck

kaye_martin

Quote Originally Posted by Kaye_martin
    Stephanie: I really liked "fractlgrrl", pretty unique I thought . As for me, well my name came from a mix of my drab name and my car .... not very original, but what the heck

kaye_martin
    Thank you Kaye_martin!

Now I'm intrigued. Which part is drab name, and which part is car? If your location was the US, I might have supposed the car was a K-car. Being in the UAE, now I might guess the car might be an Aston Martin. Enquring minds want to know!

Oh and btw, please don't answer if it would in any way compromise your identity.
    Stephanie

Mac - It really does Just Work

My member name

I dress in secret, my wife hates it. Since my wife also uses the computer, I want a name that just look like I misspelled my name, you can see in my profile.

Wink

I use poutylippedcd, as my aol screen name. I feel that's the best way to get attention when I'm chatting. Here I use Shaylynn, think its a sweet name, Suits me best here and name I would have if i were a full time girl.
    hugs