Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Your member name...

Davinia's male name

Hi Davinia, My guess would be the most logical one, perhaps wrong, but logical... Davin? If not Davin, maybe David? Have a great day, Tommie P.S. Can you guess mine?

Well, just as I thought, not one fetish name fessed up!!! Only those with fem names (except crossing_over not exactly a fetish name tho) have posted.... I wonder why that is?

So, I'll just have to keep wondering, because it's their input I'd like to hear, not 'they probably have a fetish name because'.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

I've used Kysmet and Karmic for several years now. Kysmet is Bulgarian for luck and I use the name because I need all the luck I can get. Karmic applies the same way as I am working at trying to change my karma in my life too. So, I hope that no one thinks of that as a fetish/bizarre name.

Ericka Jean
    Existence is futile.

Berta
    Hi Tamara,
    A very interesting question. In my cyber space travels I've often wondered the same thing. I've explained in the "Intoductions" thread how I chose my name in depth. For this thread I'll simply say that it was simple for me as "Berta" is a simple female derivitive of my given male name. In other groups/forums of which I'm a member I simply added the true initials of what I am...therefore "BertaCD". When I set up my MSN Hotmail account I had to take it a step further and added "_1". In all honesty once one gets the hang of it it is rather simple to use a proper female sounding name.
    Berta

Tamara, I miss you on the forum. I think these girls are not at the point of deciding on a fem name yet. We have seen that CDing progresses in stages ( if you have followed my recent posts) Once they see themselves as a woman, only then will they pick a name for identity. Its so nice when someone uses your fem name when they talk to you. Its like comformation that you are a girl and that people respect it. Kisses, Arula
    From Transvestite to *******
    a fantasy turning into reality
    in the not too distant future.
    www.arula.tv

xoxo Arula.

Woman of the Revolution Bridget's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Brooks
    Cheeky Angel?! ^_^
    Actually, Megumi means roughly "gift of God", which is what Matthew means in Hebrew, which is my masculine given name.

Haha, if I were to take a name from a manga or anime, I'd have to pick Fuuka from Yotsuba&. ^_^

Whats in a name?

Tamara - I would classify as your "fetish type CD" I suppose. I only wear panties. That is my agreement with my wife and its one that works well. My favourite brand at the time was (and still is) Simone Perele. So in homage I chose SimoneP. Simone works well for me.

Although since then we have both been trying out some different and just as nice brands, and funnily enough she has discovered a real love of things slinky too. So wheres the fetish??

Always a lady well almost breanna1954's Avatar
    Breanna is the name I use while in fem. It was taken so I had to put a number after it. Breanna1954 is my yahoo name so I used it here so as not to have to remember 2 different numbers.
    Breanna
    Breanna

My fem name and my id are one and the same on every board i post on! And i am proud of that name since Karren is a one letter deviation of my birth name and Hutton is my mothers maiden name!!

Love Karren

my fem name and my other name are different only by a couple letters

When i signed up to this forum i used my real name of ADRIAN and put my year i was born after it so i had ADRIAN1966, a few weeks ago i asked Tamara to change my id to ADRIANNE as i was signing all the posts as ADRIANNE. i have never look back since my change my id.
    Adrianne.

Still Learning

Agreement

Hi Tamara:

I agree with you fully.

Me
    [size=4]*Marlene*[/size]

It is better to be "immortal" than "mortal"

I always use the name Chelsea as she was a girl I knew and always wanted to be from right back when I was 7 years old. Wow thats a long time ago ! :O)
    Luv ya all, Chelsea.

Tamara,

Could you change my login to "nstyX****hot4bycd*****" I think that should top the list as the most outrages fetish name. :joke:

Really I had my name chosen a while back, it's from a girl who made quite an impression on me. If I was to use a "fetish" name it would probably be one that was what I feel not what I want.

Maybe if you like Tamara we could run with coming up with unique but PG names.
    Could be fun.

Alison
    Love & Hugggs,

Alison

Smile , it makes people wonder what your thinking!

"nstyX****hot4bycd*****"

[SIZE="5"]LOL! That is the BEST yet! Giggle![/SIZE]
    We have to weather the storm before we can enjoy the sunshine

Frankly, I definitely feel more feminine if I have a complete (first, middle and last) name. Don't we also have a complete male name and GG's also? Wouldn't really freel compfortable with a fetishy type name or single name only. Guess that comes from wanting to be the genuine thing.
    Dawn

Skirtboy
    I'm one of the people on this forum who has no desire to be a girl. I don't HAVE a fem name. My name emphasases who I am, a boy who wears skirts
    I am straight.

I've also found you're exponentially more likely to get an unsolicited sexual PM from someone with a fetish name than from someone with a girly name.

If I had a dollar for every time someone PM'd me with a name like "lovelythong" or "bitchnchains" or "leather4pleasure," well, I'd have enough dollars to start a CD loan operation to help people finance their veronicas.

Ji
    (aka "crotchbunny," aka "gimmepanties," aka "gstring4ever")

Before I joined here and a couple of the UK based groups I did use a ....tvuk type naming.

As I wanted to project a more femme image I changed it to the name that I am logged in with.. Sally Gray. It is not a derivation of my male name. But sort of chosen at random, it is in fact after a girl I went to school with many years ago. (She had the most fantastic blonde bob!). It was only some while after taking the name I discovered that we have a TV (as in Televison!) presenter with the same name here in the UK.
    Sally...xx

My flickr pages

Quote Originally Posted by Skirtboy
    I'm one of the people on this forum who has no desire to be a girl. I don't HAVE a fem name. My name emphasases who I am, a boy who wears skirts
    Finally!!! thank you I hope your over 18 poppet But this is the kind of answer I'm looking for, a reason.
    Administrator

Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Tamara it only took 92 posts to get an answer.
    Love & Hugggs,

Alison

Quote Originally Posted by Alison Michelle
    Tamara it only took 92 posts to get an answer.
    ironic really isn't it.... only one fetish CD really answered my question...... maybe I'll list them all here
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG
    ironic really isn't it.... only one fetish CD really answered my question...... maybe I'll list them all here
    Oooooh, Tamara's going to crack the whip on the BAD girls. Every body run, unless your into that. In that case can I watch?

Alison
    Last edited by Alison Michelle; 11-22-2005 at 02:53 AM.
    Love & Hugggs,

Alison

name

when I jioned here I didn't have one. Over time I have figured out a female name for myself. Chrissy I all ways like the names like Christy, Christina, ect. I have a few friends with those but none with Chrissy and so I have this one.
    To be treated equally, no matter what.

I was the first Kimberly! (That I recall) ...

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]