Thread: Frustration.

The Girl in a blue dress. Jennifer B's Avatar

Frustration.

So this is my evening for being En Femme. My housemates are out till late, it's a Saturday night so I'm on my own until at least midnight probably later. Great!

On go the sheer stockings and black lace suspender belt. On with the black lace knickers, everything is tucked. Black bra-vest. In go the breast forms. Slip in to a long brown and pink flower pattern fully lined sleeveless dress and knee high black 3" heel boots. Then brunette wig, dark silver flower necklace, tassel earrings, silver and jade bracelet and a silver bangle.

I feel great. I'm so happy with the way my new bra-top works with my breast forms to make them feel perfectly positioned. I open a bottle of white wine and relax.

Now if I need to leave the room to go to the rest room or the kitchen I will have to pass the front door. I've been cross dressing for years, I've been caught before and I know how dangerous this is no matter how safe I might be or feel. So I NEVER risk it.

Off comes the jewellery, wig, boots, dress, bra and forms. I'm not going to take off the knickers, stockings and susssies, this is taking long enough as it is and they can be hidden. So on go mens socks, jeans and a t-shirt. I go to the kitchen get another bottle of wine from the fridge, make my ablutions and return.

Off go the t-shirt, jeans and socks. On go the bra, forms, boots, dress, wig and jewellery.

An hour later I need to leave the room again. I'm a bit tipsy and I love the sound of my boots against the stone floor, so I figure I'll chance it and just strut around the house the way I wish I could whenever I feel like it as Jennifer. I'm about to open the door when something in my brain reminds me of how easy it is to get caught this way.

Where I am now if I got caught, by anyone housemate or other, it would be around the village in hours. I would be drummed out of town. People are primitive here, and without exaggeration I would loose almost everything. Certainly my lodgings and probably my job as well.

So I check out the window. Peep between the curtains for any cars / taxis. Nothing. Good. I go to leave again and again I hesitate. I've wasted enough time and I'm getting jittery, so in the end I do what I've always done. I bottle it and take it all off. On go the jeans and t-shirt.

As I come back to my room with a beer the hall is dark. I close my door and at the very same time hear the front door closing!

I never even heard it open!

I didn't see the person in the dark, thankfully drunk, but I hear them now stumbling past . This is 10:30pm way before anyone is due back. If I had been en femme it's 50 /50 I would have been busted, with all that entails. And so I'm shaking knowing that I nearly didn't undress and came an ace away from a really bad place.

I am so frustrated right now!

Why can't people just let everyone be as they want to be? Why all the prejudice, fear and disgust? This stops me from being what I think should be normal and I end up creeping around jumping through hoops and ending up a nervous wreck. It's crazy. You may have noticed that I didn't mention make up well this is why I hardly ever get the chance to wear make up any more because it just takes too long to remove it in an emergency, so I rarely bother.

"Society" you are primitive and outdated, but I guess I have to live with you for a good while yet.

Rant over, thanks for reading. x

Aspiring Member
    Oh sorry for you to go through that. How about putting up a curtain or blinds. It too much work to change like that. We have curtains but I usually sit enfemme near the front door open with just the screen door closed to let in aire. We have a few dogs that will bark up if someone comes by. Sometimes I think it would be a relief to "get caught"!, but I live a what some refer to as a rural country area with a bunch of Rednecks who I don't think would be very tolerant or accepting, but I am a foreigner here so are we different anyways? Not all rednecks are that way, some of the gurls are hot posing by thier 4 wheel drive trucks in thier white dresses, boots and cowboy hats. Amanda
    Last edited by JamieQ; 05-19-2012 at 07:56 PM.

Gold Member
    An Old Saying:
    Safety is no accident. You where rite to do a quick change to leave your room.
    It is obvious you do not want to be seen, And I totally understand that.
    Society is just not geared up for us, and CDing is considered by most to be
    a very bad thing. Funny, Stats show that more men fantasize about wearing womens clothes than
    what they would admit.
    I totally understand your frustration. I my self do not go out dressed, How ever, I have
    gone down to the Garage, jumped into the car, Opened the Garage door with the remote,
    Start the car, back down the drive, just to get the mail in the mail box at the foot of the drive.
    My wife laughs a lot when I do that, but I do not want to be seen in a dress.
    So hang in there, someday you will have a place of your own, and you will not have to worry
    about these dreaded days.
    Rader

Hi Jennifer read your post and it makes sad reading. Especially you being in the UK like me and that the result of our supposed modern forward thinking, supposedly tolerant society, would be you being hounded out of lodgings and a job. Trully abhorent quite frankly.

I really hope you can get your own place soon hon and you can relax completely without fear of persecution.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Hi Jennifer,

I know the problem with local primitives. My brother was recalling how someone in the local paper was complaining about having their windows smashed by kids, and he remarked, "What do you expect, he was a bloody tranny".

I got dressed this afternoon, hair and makeup done, wife at work (I'm out to my wife) when the door bell rings and then a knock on the window. Bloody window cleaner, you must be kidding me! No-one ever calls on Saturday unless it's family and very rarely then. My heart was banging like a drum, I just froze, telly was clearly on through the window and I'm sure he saw me before I froze against the wall.

I would have fronted this one but he is local and I like my windows with glass in, so I didn't answer the door. It's crap, but that's life in certain places.....regrettably! As Rader said, "....someday you will have a place of your own, and you will not have to worry about these dreaded days".

Be safe in the meantime.

Rebecca x
    Last edited by reb.femme; 05-19-2012 at 09:05 PM.
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk