Thread: Hello Again

Hello Again

My name is Michelle Valdez, I am married with children looking for friends who understand the hardships of being a crossdresser. I came out to my wife and found that she accepted me no matter what...however I made the mistake of posting very provocative pictures of myself and disrespected my wife by doing so and myself, I am looking for friends and support from others like me and by posting inappropiate pictures I feel like I sent the wrong message to others and presented Michelle as someone she is not to my wife, for that I apologize to my beautiful wife who has been nothing but supportive and loving and to those who offered me their friendship and guidence on this site in the past. I hope to be able to reconect with people that accepted me and welcome me in this community, also I look foward to sharing my development into this new stage of my life and hope that when I share how my wife and I deal with Michelle it helps those girls who are in doubt about coming out to their partners. I look foward to hearing from anyone who may have an opinion, questions or just coments.

Its nice to meet you Michelle. I wish you the best of luck with your dressing. I have a very supportive SO and I am extremely grateful for that, and extremely grateful to her for being so understanding. It is easy to get carried away and take things too far too soon when your SO is so understanding. Hope to see you online again soon. Hugs from the UK...

Gold Member
    Hi Michelle:
    Welcome to the forum, I am glad your wife if OK with your dressing. But Please
    in the future, think twice before hurting the one you love the most.
    If you think about posting a picture, ask your wife, I bet she will advise you on
    what pictures are good, and what are not. Follow her advice, women have a good
    sense in that direction.
    Remember, You are very lucky to have her, and a friend to council you on your dressing.
    Rader

Right you are, I've found that no matter how femenine we may feel or think we are we are still guys at heart and tend to do stupid guy stuff, you live you learn right, thanks for your advice. Michelle