Thread: Fetish, or....not?

Fetish, or....not?

So, I have mostly though of "my little hobby" as mostly a fetish, with a little side of narcissism. Lately I have been considering a Man skirt, or dress. Something like the stuff from J'DEZ.

I have come to realize that I would like to wear something like this outside, just go for a walk, as a guy, wearing a skirt. I'm having a hard time separating out my motivations. The idea is definitely a sexual thrill, and scary enough that I don't think I will, but there seems to be a part of me that ...wants to wear it. I want to show of my legs in something more than shorts. My daydream is some girl comes up to me and says, "Nice legs, you look good in a skirt!" The idea of the freedom... I would also like to explore the idea of a naturism, I guess these ideas are connected.

Do any male naturists shave body hair? Most of the pics I've seen indicate no.

I agree that my CDing has a large fetish component to it. I love the feel of the silk, satins and nylon. It always has an arousal effect. And, when all is said and done, I just feel delightful. How can that be bad?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Altho I call myself a fetish dresser here, it's simply to let others know sex is involved with my dressing! But, by definition, I don't think I am, or that either of u r actually fetishists.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Gold Member
    A man wearing a dress would fly in maybe New York City; But go down to a Bible Belt town in the south;
    Well you better have a Lawyer on speed Daile and some cash to bail your self out with.
    Society in general is just not totally OK with men dressed as women.
    Yes I know that Women have been wearing pants for ages,but society lets them get away with that.
    S go and wear the skirt, but you might stick to the back yard for a few years yet.
    Rader

Easy

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    A man wearing a dress would fly in maybe New York City; But go down to a Bible Belt town in the south;
    Well you better have a Lawyer on speed Daile and some cash to bail your self out with.
    Yes I know that Women have been wearing pants for ages,but society lets them get away with that.
    S go and wear the skirt, but you might stick to the back yard for a few years yet.
    Rader
    Take it easy SISSTA ,,,Its not that bad down here !! Dont be feaking my little sissters out now an keep in the closet ,,,Im tryin to help em get out ! Dont worry gurlz ,,I wear em all the time an u cant get no further south than I am unless you go swiming ,,lol,,lol,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Rader
    I had no problem in points between Washington DC, and Atlanta last September. The drive down and back was a hoot....I'll do it again.
    Yeah, you're right about New York City...same with New Jersey and eastern Pennsylvania.

A fetish would be something you do for pleasure. Not something you have to do whether you like it or not. Imho. So for me its not a fetish.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

This is easy for me. It started off as a fetish...big time. but as time progressed, it became less...now i feel like a girl dressed in mans clothing. But I compare it to a girl reaching puberty and wanting to explore her sexuality and then acting it out. Likewise for us, we are beginning a new world as a female and we are at a hormonal sexual peak, so to speak. So my venture to act out in latex and thigh high boots when I started seems somewhat comparable to a female reaching a point where she may want to act out for the first time but somewhat less dramatic.....or am I totally off? that's my correlation to justify the word "fetish" (a word which i have come to loathe btw)

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    i guess i would be lying if i didn't admit that there was some small sexual component to it. some times its all about the craft of it, trying to look as convincing as possible, but in the end there is some sexual thrill

what are you talking about the south being nonexcepting the largest fem convenations there is is in Atlanta GA every year
    hugs
    Ronda

I wear skirts "as a guy" all the time. I like polo shirts, sport jackets, skirts and kilts. I mix and match and I believe it works well. I have pondered the sexual question many, many, times and there is no sexual issue with skirts, I simply like them. Now, if I were to wear a bra, then it is sexual. Skirt, not even.
    -Meri

Central Ohio

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I wear panties, a bra, and a nice skirt and top out in public almost every day. I never wear makeup or wig when I am dressed like that. In other words, I am a man in feminine clothes. For those of you who don't know, I do live in the deep South, close to Atlanta, Georgia. I have been dressing this way for 7 years and have never heard one negative comment! I have had people ask me where I bought my skirt or top! The asking has been done by both men and women. I dress because I like to, not for any other reason! If you want to call it a fetish, so be it. I call it doing my own thing!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Rader
    Well, I live in Canada. I would get looks here certainly. Comments, probably. Legal trouble? Doubt it. Maybe a stop to check what was up. Work?....Umm, think they would let me do it, Call it about 90% that they would support, or at least let me get away with it. Not sure if I could deal with the looks/comments.

Quote Originally Posted by meri View Post
    I wear skirts "as a guy" all the time. I like polo shirts, sport jackets, skirts and kilts. I mix and match and I believe it works well. I have pondered the sexual question many, many, times and there is no sexual issue with skirts, I simply like them. Now, if I were to wear a bra, then it is sexual. Skirt, not even.
    I have little thrill from the idea of wearing a bra, I wonder if thats because I've never been much of a boob man?

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ronda View Post
    what are you talking about the south being nonexcepting the largest fem convenations there is is in Atlanta GA every year
    I don't think Atlanta qualifies as a "Bible Belt town in the South"!.......

I've been having this issue a lot lately. I used to think I was only interested in dressing because it was a way for me to express the "gay" side of my bisexuality, I wanted to dress like a girl when being with a man. That all changed the first time I put on a dress. Giving in to curiosity awakened a whole new world for me. While I haven't progressed much beyond that, I'm now completely out to my wife. As she becomes more comfortable, I'm hoping she'll be willing to help me take the next step and attempt full MtoF makeover for a night, even if it's just to sit around the house.
    I'm re-introducing myself to this world, and am always interested in making conversation

Find me on Facebook

It is a fetish for me,I only wear lingerie and panties,my girlfriend loves it when we go to bed and I wouldn't get dressed up completely in one of her outfits unless I was in another country.