Thread: Avatar

Many of us have seen the movie "Avatar" in which in the future a group goes to a planet with an atmosphere poisonous to humans to obtain a natural resource. They have to make avataric bodies for their consciousness to inhabit to move around the planet similar to the native inhabitants. If we could construct female avataric bodies for ourselves, how would you construct yours, what would you want it to look like and what would you plan to utilize it once you were able to inhabit it? This may be somewhat of a take on the "magic pill" scenario but may be a more probable approach due to potential scientific and medical advances. Mine would be beautiful of course and I would no doubt pursue doing what I never had the chance to do, become a Doctor or Physicist.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Great idea! I've kinda got used to how Kaz looks when she looks OK so I guess I'd like to refine that a little... lose a little weight and have all the 'right bits'! Not sure what I'd do 'professionally'... but I would have a lot of fun finding out!!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings