Page 79 of 83 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 2067

Thread: Your Female Name

My name.

When I first started realizing who I was, I was a fan of a Tejano singer named Stefani, and I loved the name and the spelling, so I took it. I'm not sure how I came up with my last name.

Banned Spammer
    Hmm, well, believe it or not, one of those silly Facebook things of "your name means X" in French. It looked over my profile, and no matter how I spelled my name, it came back "Belle." My SO leaned over, looked at it, laughed uproariously and said "Oh Honey, that is so YOU." Well, that stuck. The second or 'last'? I'm actually from a romance linguistics background so Cri is a an appropriately thematic French variation on my family name which for now I want to keep as a nome de plume.

I wanted a first name that had hearts on the letter I but also one that was short and cute so to speak. So I settled on Nikki as for my last name it was the brand (Garrison) of lock on the padlocks to my girls clothes bins. My middle name was one that I thought fit those two, so I went with Ray.

I use Danika because of a girl I used to work with, she was gorgeous & it's such a sexy name. Jane because I've always thought that was a cute and McKenzie because it's my real last name & I love it! Danika Jane McKenzie

My mother kept telling me that if I was a girl that my name would have been Katherine, so Katy or Katie seemed to fit perfectly and I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by SherriePall View Post
    I like the song and Lynn just seemed to go with it well.
    As far as Aleca goes that is my re
    al male
    name with
    my middle initial of A. As I get out more I Wan To Stay As Close Tnmmy Real Name As Possible

Kay, for me, was the name I picked to use as a pen name for writing romances. It's since become something more than that. What, I don't know yet.

Emma Nicole was my name had I turned out to be biologically female. I never thought twice about giving myself a different name. I'm glad my mom picked something I'd end up really liking and actually using later in life.

My wife chose my name. As well as the clothing I wear other than work clothes.

(I've been away for a couple years, so I think the last post I made about my name in gone forever in the ether somewhere)

I named myself after Summer Glau. At the time, I was in love with Firefly/Serenity (still one of my favorite movies). River Tam was always my favorite character, but "River" didn't quite work for me. At one point my friend commented that she loved the name Summer and it stuck.

I kept it simple and turned my male name into the female equivalent . My mom was going to to name me Caitlyn and my first real girl friend who liked me to dress was named Katie so I did not want to use either one of those

Aspiring Member
    Years ago, I used the name Caroline McFarlaine, which were names I just picked out of the blue. Then I met a gorgeous woman who's real name was Caroline McFarlaine, and it suddenly seemed a bit weird. So I changed it.

I now use Holly Greene. It started as a bit of a joke really - Holly Theresa Greene (Holly trees are green). But I've always loved the name Holly, so I stuck with it.

Im a bit of a chameleon have changed my name a few times was debbie first ..avoided familial connects and preserving my anonymity ... Choose Fiona Frisson because of the playful litteration ..Fiona is irish and Frisson gives an exotique feel and in truth foes reflect that feeling when comfortably en femme ... a bit like a new haur style I might adopt another persona/name!

I am Rena Fox. Cos I am like a Fox

I chose Nola because it was close to my male name and I just like the way it sounds. No it has no relationship to New Orleans, LOL.

Back in the days of those awful 1-900 chat lines, I would use "Chris" as my fake name. When things progressed into more and more dressing, Chris became Chrissy

My original name back in the day was Cindy Pink, I wanted a name that could in no way be a guys name or a name that even had a male translation to it. I looked up girly names on google and came across Cindy and decided to add the 'Pink' at the end to make it even for Girly. Eventually years later when I realized I wasn't transgender but an entire different breed, that breed being Gender fluid. I came up with "Casey Actual" or just "Casey" for short, a name that could be either for a girl or a boy. So it fit me perfectly. The full name is "Casey The Never Actual" the "never actual" part means I'm never actually a boy or girl.
    So come follow me into the Never~

Mine is Jessica Brink. The Jessica just came natural, it's just such a feminine name. The Brink came from Maria Brink, the beautiful singer for In This Moment. She used to wear these really cute dresses like this one: http://www.metal-experience.com/imag...ent2008-02.jpg AND she has huge boobs

I chose my name. Stephanie K De Vil (K is for Katherine) I'm a queen and stephanie is always on the top 5 women's psycho names. Lol I have friends that only know me as Stephanie. Whether I'm dressed or not lol. And De Vil simply because I live cruella. Best. Disney. Villian. Ever.

Much love, Stephanie

Hi-Dana here; now to forum

Just wanted to post with fem name... Dana came from wanting something that started with a D...not much more.

A man da when I picked Amanda I thought I was the only one that saw that and the James came about by trial and error trying to get a gmail account . Amanda James was free so I took it . But you can call me Mandy
    Please Call Me Mandy

Red face Sera Melanie Wright

I came up with a full name for my female identity.

Sera comes from one of my closest friends in high school (named Serah), and the first person i told about my crossdressing habit. She actually chose my middle female name, Melanie, which I liked as well, but I couldn't choose between the two. So i took both! I also write alot, hence the last name Wright. I go by either name now.

The username comes from an in-joke we all had in theatre class. I was rather shy when I began, so they told me to be more bold, or "shine like the star you are". I got a lot of confidence from those 4 years in theatre, and now I use that confidence here as well, hence "Shining Sera".

I would choose the most beautiful & sexy female name.....Natalie

My name came about as a play on masculine and feminine words in French. "Le" being masculine and "femme" being feminine. It is an attempt to combine different aspects of myself. My first name; Fi-Fi comes from the fact that it is very feminine and a bit silly-like me. X

Hi, i am new here and my name is radita. Its a common name here in my country and my name is taken from my real name with a little twist