Page 7 of 83 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name

Hi I'm Cassandra Rose
    I'm new to the site I have been CD for most of my life but have only recently started using a female name hehe, must confess though I'm still getting used to it :-)

I just liked Katrina, I also like Susan which is what I would have been called if I had been born the right sex!

Hi. I'm new here. My name is Leslie Anne Lowe. It's an homage to Lesley Ann Warren, Lesley-Anne Down, and Jimmy Olsen (Leslie Lowe was one of the names he used when he crossdressed).

Jennifer is the name my parents chose for me if I was born female...back then, there was no ultrasound, so they didn't know if I would be a boy or a girl.

name

I don't have one. I never thought of picking one for myself. How many of you actually have a name for your femme persona?

Is it actually common? I'm a closet CD'er.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Hi Shelly, Before I came to this wonderful forum I never even thought about
    a feminine name I was just a no name crossdresser so when
    I became a member I needed a name so I thought long and hard about it.

I didn't want anything assocated with any one in my life past or present
    everything that I came up with was within six degrees of seperation.

At this point I thought I'm never going to find a name that I like that's
    when it hit me like a ton of bricks .

My favorite color is BLUE my favorite flower is an ORCHID
    and that's how BLUE ORCHID cane to be.
    Sounds great! I've been in the same boat as you. A closet CD'er since I left home at 18. I just never picked a name out and never knew about the community until 2005 or so. I rarely skim the boards here but I drop in once in a while to check things out. Should I have a name?

Quote Originally Posted by carmenraquette View Post
    I just recently started to go by Carmen. I used to go by Jasmine because it would have been the name my parents would have given me if I were born female. But it kinda got old and I found Carmen Carrera to be a big role model do I chose her name as my own as well. My last name is kinda just a play on the word racquet but a little prettier. Lol.
    Carmen so works for your look, which is ooo la la which is French which makes your last name so work too, so ooo la la again, tres belle! You are a grand encouragement for a newbie like me. Thanks for sharing your story and thought process to get you to perfection. Loves ya all.

Wonderful avatar picture, Roni Lynn! Pensive and Perfect. May all your girly girling be perfect as well.

Sophia was my mom's middle name she would never claim, and she named me John an Anglicization of our German family's Johann, hence Johanna.
    Last edited by JohannaSophia; 08-04-2012 at 06:39 PM.

My female name was Alice from Alice in wonderland and more specifically from Twilight, I love those movies, but when I told my mom my female name she said it was weird cause some old woman in a show with a bar was named Alice. So a couple days ago I switched to Sarah I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassyOne View Post
    Carmen so works for your look, which is ooo la la which is French which makes your last name so work too, so ooo la la again, tres belle! You are a grand encouragement for a newbie like me. Thanks for sharing your story and thought process to get you to perfection. Loves ya all.
    Lol. Thanks! But just like you, I am also a newbie.
    Done crying.

I've known two females with the name Jackie and they were beautiful and sexy so I envied them. Belle was added for the ring of it lol

Tricia Ann Marie triciaannmarie's Avatar
    i just thought that Tricia Ann Marie had an ebb and flow to it

well my name is Alex so i just went with Lexie xD

I have always liked the name Barbara and have alway loved to shave my legs and wear stockings preferably hold ups so barbarainstockings seemd a good idea

I dont really now why I chose Alyssa (not Aylssa, I can't even type my Username when i register :P), it just sounded beautiful, and I didn't connect it with anyone I know (which somehow was important to me)

I'm still in the process of choosing one. So hard to lol.

My name is Roxie.... I had a friend and that was her name. She was the first one that new I dressed up....so I took her name.

i go by the name rebecca but use either becca or becky to make it easier

My Feminine Self Lady Katherine's Avatar
    This is easy. I chose Katherine because of wanting to be so much like Katharine Hepburn. I was fairly tall and slender but hardly as athletic as Hepburn was. Yet, she had divine feminine qualities, while still being a strong person. I did change the spelling to the more convention form. Besides, isn't Katherine such a lovely feminine name?

My male name is James and I have been called Jamie in teasing so it was natural for me to use it when en femme.
    Jamie

My sometimes nickname is Jay, And heck it's all about Me, so Jaymee is it...

ok dork alert......Leged of the Dragoon had a female character with the dark dragon and she was gothic badass. Also on Fable Blair Rose was goth like and I am goth so the I got the name . Madam gives it a naughty feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Lowe View Post
    Hi. I'm new here. My name is Leslie Anne Lowe. It's an homage to Lesley Ann Warren, Lesley-Anne Down, and Jimmy Olsen (Leslie Lowe was one of the names he used when he crossdressed).
    Welcome to the group Leslie. As you can see. I am Leslie Mary Shy.
    Leslie is a name of my lesbian half-sister and the corruption of my male name.
    Mary was the name of my last GG girlfriend (deceased) and I am Shy.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

AshleyLynn was just a name that, for some reason, has always been stuck in my head. As far back into my childhood memories as I can go, it's just been there. Guess it's a good thing that I love it! ;-)