Page 14 of 83 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name

My first name is Bill. I dressed as a colonial girl for Halloween when I was in the fifth grade. My teacher always called me Bill. After she guessed who I really was she had everyone call me 'Miss Billie' that day. After Halloween she continued calling me 'Billie'. Even years later she still called me 'Billie'.

When I signed up for this room I couldn't just use 'Billie'. I thought long and hard about what to add to my name so that I could join here. I thought of a girl I knew in highschool (one of the most feminine I have ever known) and decided to add her first name to the end of mine. Finally I was accepted here.

I used my given name as my surname and the initial of my surname to give me Chloe.
    Reversing my given and surname seemed fitting as I was reversing my gender.

Mine was given to me by my wife. She used to have a fantasy about a girl named Candy and it just stuck. I guess it was fitting she named me as she started it.

It seemed to fit my female personality

hi My name is Yvonne.

Back in the Compuserve days, I went by the handle BlueSatin - blue is my favorite color. But in person I was always Deedee. I joined another forum about 2 years ago, and they wanted first and last names. So I tried Bluesky - but there already was a Deedee Bluesky there. So it became Deedee Skyblue. Deedee does not refer to my bust!

Online I've used Julie or Julia (from "redhead" Julia Roberts), Ell, for "L" (which is my initial), Dolly (which has double L), and now Lela K (because Lela has 2 L's and because I like the Futurama character by that name, a weird one-eyed, but beautiful purple-haired, smart and strong woman). (The K in Lela K is for my surname, but the surname I've been using online is Kelly, which also has the double L.)
    Last edited by LelaK; 11-04-2012 at 10:59 AM.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Mine is a group of letters put together.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 10-23-2012 at 01:49 AM.

My male name is terry , so it was only natural for me to become Terri...

I decided to feminize my name from Alexandro to Alexis

I choose Isabella mainly because I like the sound of the word. And partly in honor of Isabella Rossellini, one of the most beautiful actresses ever to grace the silver screen.

My name is Sonny, so I just changed the O to a U and Blu is my fav color.

My name is Gina :)

My name is Gina This is a name I have been using for more than 10 years!

I liked the name Sasha and my fiance liked the name Jade. So we put them together.

I wanted a name that was exotic, as my adventures while dressed tend to be exciting. Bianca fit the bill for me very well. I added a last name a few years later, but, I rarely use it. Bianca is a fairly uncommon name so I can usually get away with just going by one name...kinda like Madonna but much cooler!

I don't usually feel it necessary to pick out a "female name" because I don't see much a separation between a female self and a male self of mine. It's always fun to think about, though! Whenever I get it in my head to pick one, it's always a city... hence Charlotte. But hey, it could very well be London, Sydney, or Phoenix. :P

Aubergine Angoinoi
    “Aubergine Angiolini” My chosen name, given by me for me. “Why?” I’m a very visual person (photographer by trade). I’m stimulated by the colours of deep purple to the lighter hues it embodies, no wonder it is the preferred colour for Royalty. The shapes also attract me; in my subconscious mind they are sensuous, and seductive. Guess that’s why it’s French! The European’s attached many superstitions to it as well. Insanity was one, and my experiments within the world of cross-dressing have been dubbed just that by some.
    Mad Apple was the name they used. Spain came closer to my heart in the 16th century, when they named it the “Love Apple”, and an aphrodisiac. That’s me just a little eggplant, Aubergine.

I don't have a regularly used female name. I've always had an affinity toward 'Jessicas.' By coincidence, I actually married one.

swati

my female name is swati n i really love this name

Kristi is the name I chose because it is close to my male name.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Kristi!

My female name is Gina which is sort of an anagram for my own name

I went with a name of a girl who is similar to me and I kinda like...I wish she knew the female me, she'd be a fun girlfriend to hang out with. Her sister cuts my hair...

My female name was given to me by my spouse. She liked the name a lot that she decided she wants me to have it.

I asked a really close gg friend of mine to come up with a name for me. She's the only one who knows about my dressing other than the past SO's in my life. She gave me the name Mika. It's one letter off the nickname for my real name = )

I just swapped an i for an y and Terri was born!