Page 59 of 83 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 2067

Thread: Your Female Name

I chose Katy because.. uhmm... I love cats. To bits!

Long story, but if you want a quick connection, its a diminutive of Katherine. As is Kat, which sounds like cat, but I like Katy. Simple! :P
    Last edited by Katypuss; 06-08-2014 at 12:36 PM.

Charlotte Allison Morris NavyM2F_WAM's Avatar
    Tatiana is a nice name. I love Russian names.

What does "Katy" have to do with cats?

dawn rayne,.. has a nice ring to it to me

Although my screen name here is Khaleesie, my alternate persona came from my wife. I've had many cute little names for my wife over the years that are based on cute characters and such. Several years ago, she forced me to watch Shreck. I really wasn't interested but what the heck. I begrudgingly began to watch it and within a couple minutes I realized it was fun for both adults and children and had a pretty awesome story line. She sometimes calls me Shreck and I call her Fiona, among other 'pet' names.

After many years of marriage (around 25 years) I was finally able to start including my wife in my alternate persona world (been totally closeted for years, but still only do this in total privacy, but now with my wife). When I started exploring the forums I realized that many took on other names for their second persona, so I decided that I should talk to my wife and see what she thought. She gave me the name, Fiona....

Hello,
    I picked my enfem name PinkPenny. One is I love the color pink which to me is very feminine. And two I chose Penny because that is my wife's name. So I love the color pink and I love my wife Penny!
    Made perfect sense to me.

Hi Everyone, I am very new to this site and I have chosen Kate as my name. The name just makes me smile
    Nice meeting you all and looking forward to all your advices and tips xo

My Female Name is Ashley-T. the reason why i chooses it is because im a big ashley tisdale fan

This was extremely hard for me as I knew a female by every girl name I liked or tried out, so I let my wife pick for me; Melody

This is my first post here, It seems fitting to start with my name.
    My name is Kelly, I did not "choose" it, that is my name. I go by Kelli Kastle, for many years I owned a entertainment venue in Oklahoma, called The Hidden Castle. I dressed there publicly and often, hundreds of people saw me dressed, that is a story in and of it's self. I kept getting asked what name I went by while dressed, I always said Kelli, I am still me just in a skirt, and would joke "I just spell it differently". One evening a wonderful woman who I had known for many years was in the club and had some one ask her who I was, she said, 'That is the owner, Kelli Kastle". I have used the name ever since. She has recently passed away and I will always and only use the name she gave me that night.

Hi Ladies. My female name is Carmen and this is my very first post. Yay! I'm so excited to be here and looking forward to sharing my thoughts with other CDs.

Mishell.. I actually left off the e at the end but then found out it worked.
    It's close to my male name but it relates to me as in, my shell, (dressing privately at home). Though its pronounced like Michelle.

I never realize you could give yourself a female name.. I love the idea!! And I choose Nadia, I just love that name

The story behind "Beatrice" is fairly convoluted, starting with the online handle "Black And Burgundy" and shifting to an alliterative proper name while I was on IRC, Beatrice when I'm feeling ladylike and Betty when I'm feeling more girly.

And it isn't the femme name I'd go for if I came out, which is Grace (a play on my male name).

I have been using the name Jessy or Jessica since I was in high school. I added "Leigh" a several years ago, so my full name is Jessica Leigh. Jess is similar to my given name, which is Jeff, and I guess that's the primary reason I picked it. When I was younger I knew an awesome, accepting and beautiful girl named Jenny Leigh and so that where the Leigh comes from. I usually go by Jess or Jessy or Jessy Jamz, which is a nickname given to me by a friend. I don't dislike the name Jessy but if I were to pick a name now it would be something else...but at this point Jess has been with me for so long I just can't let it go.

I asked my mom what she would have called me if I was born a girl many years before I started CDing publicly, So it only felt right to go with Jessica.

I am brand new to cross dressing and I immediately was attracted to the name Alexa. It makes me feel sexy and confident. Not a big story behind it, but I love my name

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    I chose Susan. Because my first "crush" was a girl named Susan. Oh, and she was a cheerleader.

Jenna is a play on my real name so it's easy for me to identify with. It's also a very popular name with girls my age so it makes me feel like I "fit in".

my girl name is a feminized version of my given name, which is Caleb. Since i was really young id often get confused and think someone was talking to me if i heard the name Kayla get called in school or wherever. At one point shortly after i started crossdressing i realized that if i dropped the "b" sound off the end of my name it became a girl's name, and it's stuck ever since. it just feels right. I've gone through a bunch of different last names that never quite seemed to fit my personality. one day a little while ago i was trying to think of a last name that fit and sounded right so i could make an email account so that i could sign up on pinterest without having it connected to my male persona and i wound up thinking to myself "hey, any name i pick will be good. after all Kayla rocks!" and bam, i got the last name Roxx.

A thousand ages ago I was a member of a now-defunct site known as Filterpost, posting in a little corner of it known as "Men and Bras". I wanted a name for myself on that site which would indicate the feminine side of my genetic male self. The nearest I could come up with back then was Herman. Although at first glance a male name, I saw it as having the vibes of a balance of female ("Her-") and male ("-man") energies. As luck would have it, I began to study Spanish at the same time. When I discovered that the Spanish name for "sister" was hermana, I quickly added the "a" suffix and that is the name I have had ever since. I also realised quite quickly that it is probably the perfect name for a private online life. Google hermana and you get millions of results (Spanish is very widely spoken). Somewhere in the millions is me, unrecognised...

I haven't really picked a female name for myself, although there are several I'm fond of. For this forum, I picked the handle Saepe because it's the name of a character from something I'm working on, and because in Latin it means "sometimes" or "repeatedly". The character got that name because she comes back to life over and over, but I like to think for me it refers to how often I'm en femme.

But I haven't picked an actual name for myself because I don't really like being limited to just one. For example, whenever a barista or server asks for my name, I always just make one up on the spot. Maybe it's fear of commitment. Maybe it's fear of making "this thing that I do" more real than I think it is. Hmm...

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    in my real (dude) life, my name is Drew. You'd think for a crossdresser, this would be ideal as it's a name that could go either way (exhibit A: Drew Barrymore, exhibit B: Dr. Drew) ... I tried going by that in girl mode a few times but it never really felt right. My girl side is different, and I never liked my boy name that much anyhow. Of course if I wanted to go drag queen ... I mean ... "Drew Fairymore" ... I mean c'mon ... hey, that's just perfect! But I'm not really into drag, LOL :-)

One day I was walking through one of the neighborhoods adjacent to my own, and I saw a mailbox that said "Fakley". I thought to myself, "that is just a wonderful southern sounding last name, and also it sounds a little fishy, perfect!". I never met Mr or Mrs Fakley, I have no idea who they are, but in that moment I decided to appropriate their last name, LOL.

As far as "Amy" goes ... that's even more random, if you can believe it. I'm sitting at work and someone shouts over the cube wall "Hey Amy ...", except they were clearly talking to me. They corrected themselves of course, but in my mind I thought "hey, you know I kind of like that ..."

Then one day our very own Katey the moderator PM'd me and was all like "you know you can change your username right" and I was like "ORLY?!" :-)
    "Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world." -Pierre-Auguste Renoir

My femm name changes between Britney and Tiffany. They both make me feel feminine and, I guess, Britney is the ****tier sounding name. Thanks to B Spears.

I used to go by Mona Lott. But I thought that sounded too much like a stripper.

I chose Amanda because I am A...man...der (a bit of creative license with the last syllable).
    I was going to to go with Amber, a name I really like, as it is the color in between red and green on a traffic light. If red is female and green is male Amber fits nicely in between.
    Anyway I also think Amanda is a cute name.

I actually never really thought about having a female name until I needed a username for my account here. I went with Jenny because it is similar to my boy name so I figured it would be easier for me to recognize it when someone is addressing me. It's also fairly popular with girls my age so that worked out nicely as well. I went with Miller because I wanted to use a name that is fairly common and it was the one that stuck out for whatever reason.