Page 27 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name

I choose Dianne because is close my name, Daniel. And, I admire a lot women with this name, like Lady Di.

as my male name is Kyle, i just added a second "e" and call my self Kylee since that is one of the Fem versions of my actual name. and it being so close to my actual name i can legally go by it here in my state.

for me there was no rule as to why i chose sophie...it was a cute name and one i have always loved so i thought why not become sophie...

i just hope im doing justice to the name for all the other sophie's out there...lol

same as real name just changed spelling from bob to bobbie

Well I was born in 88 so I looked up popular female names from that year. I picked out my favorites, then me an my SO decided on Brandi.

I was left pondering for a while so I decided to go with Alessa, my friend helped me pick it out

the reason i like the name alexis because it fix me really

My name is Courtneigh Pierce.

I have s smoking fetish and the brand I smoke is "Courtleigh" from Dunhill, and I
    Liked the actress Courtney Cox too,from there the name with spelling nearer to my
    One and only brand of cigarettes.

second name comes from my love for body piercing and
    Piercing in general.
    What does not kill us makes us stronger !

Emogene or Emo was suggested by my SO. The name is in recognition of my feminine side that is more open, more vocal, more empathetic, and most importantly more in touch with myself and my emotions. Nice to feel things that I've repressed for a lifetime. Time to deal with a decades of "baggage" that was repressed so that I could get on with the job.

I choose Jessica after our neighbour when I was a kid. She was a sexy milf and the first woman I had a crush on. Thats the simple background.

Mine is Victoria..

hi i'm m2f crossdersser i chose my name as jeni

Didn't know what name. Fond of I dream of Jeannie, but didn't want it exactly. Liked the way Geena Davis spelled her first name. It has absolutely nothing related to my real name. I first put on a dress and pantyhose in '75.

For me, it was as if there was a voice from the past telling me that my name was Norah!

Quote Originally Posted by Norah_joy View Post
    For me, it was as if there was a voice from the past telling me that my name was Norah!

I will go out on a limb and say it was a Fem voice right? lol. Norah is a beautiful name, I like it

I pick the name francene because it is close to my real name frank and I kinda like it.

My parents have told me lots of times that if I'd been born a girl I would have been named Lynn (judging by the number of times they've told me I think they really, really wanted a girl). Anyway, I do like the name, so I decided to use it anyway

Jeny....the first girl I had crush on.... But never had the opportunity to make her girlfriend....

Quote Originally Posted by Donna June View Post
    My mom once told me she was sure she was going to have a girl when pregnant with me.
    OMG... My mom said the same thing about me... >_<

Anyway, my girl name is Galyo. Its not a particularly girly name, but I wanted to something to sound a bit exotic and different.

I chose the name Eva Lynn. I like it because I love the name Eva and it seems rather fitting lol. Eva means Eve and you can probably guess what my first name is Anyhoo, I love the name Eva Yolynn. I just used Lynn for short.

So here is an odd one for you - need your input on this one.

Tomorrow I might be expected to choose a Muslim name. Problem being two, 1) the community does not see me as Giovanna - (they don't see me a female), 2) I'm pretty sure they won't have it me picking a female name.

As I never heard of any androgynous/gender neutral Muslim names - I turned to my dear friend Google... Suggestions?
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...4095847AAJmCrV <- yes, yahoo
    Kinda liked "Malak" (Angel), but it is very close to a not so very nice word in Greek.

Hugs
    /Giovanna - www.wannabegirl.co.uk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I chose Cheryl many years ago before I put on a dress and make up for the first time. The 1st reason is I just like the name, the 2nd is it's the same first initial as my real name. Therefore I can have packages and mail delivered as just "C" instead of using Cheryl or my real name. I added the H. (my last initial) at my first Tri Ess meeting as there were already 2 other Cheryls there. One CD and one GG. So I put the H on the end of my name tag and it kinda stuck.
    "If you can dream it you can do it" Walt Disney

My friend Cristina(The only who knows this part of me)gave me this name and i liked it.

First BF gave me my name. He said it matched my personality perfectly - flirtatious, sexy and exciting. I wasn't going to argue with him and i loved it so i've kept it.

I am Christine, although I use to be known as Chrissie. I prefer Christine as it is the name I choose for myself.