Page 76 of 83 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 2067

Thread: Your Female Name

Oddly enough, my wife suggested Lucy when I was getting ready to go out for the first time. I had my doubts, but it fits! Before that I flirted with Madeline and Laura.

I chose my short internet nick long ago: VVE
    So I started looking at those letters. As E stand for my male name, it it had to be a V
    I discarded some names owned by my GG friends.

Finally it ended being Vanessa v Ed

Chrissi was what I was called when young. I never minded. So Chrissi it is.
    Smile! You'll always brighten someone's day, including your own from their return smile!

I named my self (Joahna) after one of my mothers friends. She always wore the prettiest outfits and always wore heels. She was super feminine her make up, hair and accessories were always on point. I think I had somewhat of a crush on her or maybe I just loved the way she dressed

I chose my idealized girliest femmiest name ever... Lacey. My last name is Maidenform, a nod to my favorite vintage lingerie maker.

How did that happen ? Samantha2015's Avatar
    I went through an online girls baby name site A to Z picked out a large list of names.
    Took a picture of me dressed, made multiple copies of the picture each with a different name in text added to it.
    I really needed to see the name with the picture to finally weed it down.
    Could have done the girl version of my male name but I didn't like it so much, plus I feel that's kinda clichéd.

I chose the name of a very beautiful female from my youth. Morgan it is.

Banned Read only
    like i stated before,i always used teresa cheryl,and when my wife asked if i had a fem name when i came out to her,i told her the name i always used and she shortened it to cheryl,so i go by cheryl.

My adoption of a female name stemmed from conversations with my wife whilst shopping. We would talk openly about 'Aunty Patricia" when looking at clothes for me. When I decided to join a social network for crossdressers I decided I wanted to use a proper name. I chose Jenny from one of those personalised coke bottles, but was stumped for a surname. My wife suggested using the name of my favourite photographer. This was a double barrelled, and didn't suit me, so I chose my second favourite, hence Jenny Bailey was launched onto the world albeit in a quiet manner.

my fiance actually came up with mine. my middle name is Jose. so she said we should call you Josephine. I love the name.

My name is Samantha. It's just a name I have always liked. It makes me feel very feminine and girly when I use it.

I just spent sometime thinking about names I like, that none of my friend or family have. I also work on a help desk and talk to a lot of people, would conteplate some names. I just seem to like Alexa. No mater how many names or how often I thought about other names, always came back to Alexa. Decided I should stick with it.

My ex-girlfriend came up with the name 'Tayah' for me. My next girlfriend was called Danielle and I've always used that name since.

Secretary Extraordinaire ShayLeigh Dominique's Avatar

My Femme Name

When I was younger I was always partial to "Lisa Dominique" as a girls First and Middle names, possibly for some future possible daughter as I was blissfully ignorant of the gender spectrum (pre-puberty we are all asexual, are we not?). I have only recently come to question my place on that spectrum, not because I was comfortable with where I was previously (I always felt "alien" and "uncomfortable in my own skin"), but because I have finally found the strength and courage to truly question the status quo and take the first few steps into a new and wider world.
    I am not certain how long I will stay on this path. Like the reality in which I am currently trapped, I will always be a being of two worlds; part of both, yet belonging to neither. I am enheartened by all the lovely ladies here, and by the stories which brought you here. Will I perpetually feel a fraud, no matter which path I choose?

Oh, I did some research and found that "Dominique" means "Lord" or as it is the feminine of "Dominic" more correctly "Lady."
    "Lisa" didn't fit femme me (she/I just didn't take to it for some reason). Looking through female baby names for exotic and unusual names I found "Shayleigh," which is Irish in origin and means "Fairy Princess." Femme me has as wicked a sense of irony and pun-ishment as male me... :TamaraCroft:

26May15: ShayLeigh has a face...

29Aug15: In a conversation with my mother, I asked her what she would have named me had I been a girl... She said "Aubrey Shay"... The "Shay" is echoed in "ShayLeigh", so I added "Aubrey". My full name is now "Aubrey ShayLeigh Dominique Margis". On a lark, because I am just that kind of person, I looked up the meaning of "Aubrey"... It is genderless, but used more as a feminine name in the U.S. It means "Ruler of the little people". So all of my names mean, in total, "Lady Margis, Fairy Princess and Ruler of the Pixies." It pleases me, and is so very fitting.
    Last edited by ShayLeigh Dominique; 08-29-2015 at 09:03 PM. Reason: updated my name

My female name is 'Lexi Rose'

My name is Cassandra Marie

I chose Corinne because it is very close to my own name, and I wanted something to easy to answer if someone called out to me....

My female name is Rachel lauderdale, my male name is rick Johnson . So I'm my moms son. And my dad's daughter !

I picked Chloe when i was young.

I hadn't really thought of a name before. The first time I dressed up for my SO she told me I looked like a Nadia. So we stuck with it! I love it!

Nadia

After 3 or 4 names, I still had not found one I liked. "Kristin" was on a list i would rate by number, and after numerous self-pollings, in all manner of states of mind, "Kristin" came up as #1, so i figured I liked it best. A number of people named Kristin were part of the reason, not the least of which was Kristy McNichol, of teen infatuation fame... (I actually met her a couple of years ago, oddly enough. It was very low key, just chit chat, but she was quite personable and still cute as hell, IMO).
    Plus, my wife's name starts with a "K", and i love her name.
    "Stephanie" was the same for the middle name. I've since been not as enamored of it, but it's there. Steven was the name of my miscarried older brother, so evidently it could have been my name, if that's how it works. it was a play to my family history sort of... I never asked if my folks had a female name picked out. "Rachel" would have been nice, I guess. For some reason I like female biblical names. I like a number of Jewish female names to, one of my clients years ago was named Yael, for some reason I really liked that name. She was kind of cute too, and was laid back as a client, which was very nice.
    It's an awkward combo, but i've had it for almost 2 decades now. If I ever did transition and officially change my name, I'd probably change the middle name.

I chose the name Sonja as it is the name of one of my favourite characters in War and Peace, who is a gentle and delicate soul and generally has a pretty hard time of it all. Admittedly, it is not spelt the same (Sonya Rostova rather than Sonja), but I liked the more exotic spelling. In contrast to this, I chose the surname Thompson as it is a pretty generic British name, and suits the fact that I am in the closet to anyone who knows the male me (other than my wife).

Sonja

I chose Simone Reese, because Simone sounds so matronly and Reese because I've always liked last names that were also male first names.

Sophie for me. Always. No idea. Never knew a Sophie. Just like the name. I would love to be a Sophie. Female friends love it when I tell that that is my chosen name. They say well done.

Painted toes n panties Cassandra*'s Avatar
    After realizing I was more happy in a dress it became apparent my name had to body who I am. A former classmates name always stuck in my mind Geraldine. It's closes to the spelling of my male name so I decided to give this a try.