Page 55 of 83 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 2067

Thread: Your Female Name

Sue was my original cd name taken from my neighbors daughter that I borrowed the undies and bras from . Trinity was a name I heard once and I liked the sound of it and seeing there is already a Trinity here I used Trinity Sue !

Banned Read only
    Southeast Michigan on weekends, Mid Michigan weekdays
    Paula from my male name of Paul, and Wilder because I've always thought that my female side is "wilder" than my male side.

Michelle is close to my male name and I've always loved the name.

It took some time finding my name, but came by it one day when I was doing research online. Found some old names and this one fits me to a T.
    Last edited by Adriana; 04-12-2014 at 01:10 PM.

I wanted something completely different from my real "male" name. I went with a derivative of Jamie Lee as in Jamie Lee Curtis. JamieLynn!

Junior Member Princess_pantyboy's Avatar
    Chrissie my nick name was given to me by my mom instead of Chris. I think they just teased me because I would never get my hair cut, but the name just stuck can't remember the last time anyone in my family called me Chris.
    Hugs
    Princess

I'm a giant sci-fi nerd and in the series Dr. Who, their is a character named Amila and i really liked that name. So thats how i came up with Amilia Who.

Kimber or Kimbear.

Michelle is close to my male name. My closest gg friend named me that after putting makeup on me the first time. :-)

Tami, with this particular spelling, is a name I came acoss in the early 1990s, and I thought it fit me perfectly. My boy name is Carl and I never liked being pushed into Carla or anything like that. My dressed persona is completely different from my drab persona, so therefore, I felt the name should be completely different.
    Last edited by Tami Monroe; 05-21-2014 at 07:36 PM.

Tennessee Celeste also known as Tennie C or Tennie. After my great, great Aunt Tennessee. She and her sister Victoria were American suffragettes best known as the first women to open a Wall Street brokerage firm. Tennie was also a crossdresser, often dressing as a man.

I go by Hailey because I think it's a really pretty name

I go by Bridget, I had a transformation make up session done and that was the name the artist chose and I like it, it fits I think.

mine was given to me by a crossdresser friend, not sure why she chose that, just kinda stuck. i've gone by that ever since.

Well I always liked the name Rene, but the first time my wife saw me dressed she said I was an Ashley through and through. So, Ashley-Rene was born.

Hi, I picked Lyndal because it is a name I like and veryclose to my male name Lionel, so I don't run the risk of ignoring someone when they call me by my girl name.

I use either Alex or Claire.

I'm Rayanne

And like many here, it is based on my male name. At least the first part of it. But I'm getting old and set in my ways, so if worst comes to worst I answer to Ray no matter how I am dressed.

Hi I'm Sonia. That was the name my mother picked if I had been a girl. Well guess what Mom I am a girl on the inside and I love the name you picked for me. :-)

I had a huge crush on Bailey on WKRP in Cincinatti when I was growing up, lol

Hi My name Is Kyraleigh a sort of change from the song Kayleigh by Marillion just sounds different

When I first signed up here a few years ago I was absolutely in total hiding so I went by Agnieszka Irena Svetlanova because I am half Polish and at the time I never wanted to be found. I've gone by other names in other places but none of them ever really felt like me. I'd been lurking about contemplating my return to this site for a while now and I wanted to switch to something very close to my real name to mark the occasion and my new mission of self-acceptance.

As a writer and a gamer I often utilize behindthename.com to come up with names for characters. It's also great for CDers giving you a good look at all the variants to your given name, female or otherwise. Well short of giving you that, I was left with Charlotte for which I think I'd need an old-fashioned hoop skirt or Charlene (my probable name had I been born female) for which I think I'd need some daisy dukes. In my most recent search I came across the rather rare variant Charla and that just struck me as perfect. It's such a simple change to the real thing and yet I feel like it completely feminizes it, changing the whole pronunciation. I'm probably still a Charlene if pressed but please do call me Charla.

As for the last name, it's an abbreviation of my real one. I'm still hiding but I don't really want to anymore.
    For years I hoped I was just a CDer but now I realize I am transgender and that's alright.

Hi, I use the name Sexymarissa as it sounds like a sexy and feminine name. I also work with young ladies whose name is Marissa.

I never thought about it for a long time really. But I've always like the name Stacy and when I decided to choose a name Lynn kept coming up (not sure why) so I put them together

Bonni my name no rym no reason