Page 23 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name

Stephanie is a slight variation of my name, I love the name and I also love the shortened version Steph, and it feels right.

Funny how things come back to me. A half century ago, as a kid alone on the lee side of a barrier island in Florida, I had a really cool boat. It wasn't much more than a gloried toy. Her name was Lady Stephanie. I've never known a bad Stephanie. There is something about the name, it has no special Victorian roots but it isn't one of those name that rose with the time and drifted away. Stephanie will alway be Stephanie to me.

This is such a great question! I have thought about it now for like 2 weeks and I seriously can't remember how or where the name Allyssa came from for me...maybe it's a psychological thing from childhood? Maybe growing up having a crush on Alyssa Milano (but different spelling!) or something, but I seriously can't remember for the life of me how or when that started. It's been with me for at least 15 years now, so it almost feels like I was "born" with it (haha!). I know I've taken other names for a spin over the years or thought other names were cooler, more fitting, etc. but for some random reason I come back to this one and just like it!

Monica - fav character in an online story I read once. Really connected with her for some reason and just felt right...

My wife gave me the name joanne.

I picked Rebecca because I've always loved that name. Its an interesting experience naming yourself. Few people get to do that.

I have always loved the name Alexandra and thought that Santora had a nice ring to it, thus Alexandra Santora.

KatelynnRose
    Mine took a while to sink in but I love the show NCIS and one of the first females was a Katelin Todd, so thats why I had taken Katelynn as a first name and I have a niece that her middle name is Rose. It just felt right. It also had taken a long time to figure out the spelling of Katelynn cause I wanted it to be alittle different than normal.

My wife actually came up with mine , she thought Nikki just fit and I agree with her , we considered the feminine version of my male name but we have a good friend with that name she even same middle name as I do , we just thought it would be weird especially since she knows about my crossdressing.

Hugs , Nikki Rich

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki Rich View Post
    My wife actually came up with mine , she thought Nikki just fit and I agree with her , we considered the feminine version of my male name but we have a good friend with that name she even same middle name as I do , we just thought it would be weird especially since she knows about my crossdressing.

Hugs , Nikki Rich
    Same here!
    Nikki was from from a Prince song, one of my wife's favorites. It fit.

Like so many others I played around with different names trying to get as girly and sexy as possible. Joking around with some friends one day about names (they have no idea about my other life) I being a smartallic said I'm changing mine to Amy. The next time I got to dress up I thought about my comment and it just felt right. I changed the spelling to Amie to be different because I was different on the outside. The Marie just fell into place shortly after and I've been Amie Marie since.

My female name is Teresa its a name I find quite feminine which is how I like and want to be. My wife doesnt know about my feminine side and would like to keep it that way, she has mentioned to me at various time that she thinks I may a gay side to me it something I am unsure of, as I do fancy men,especially if they are int cross dressing

I like your name really nice

I wish I could be so open with my wife but no chance of that
    Last edited by Sandra; 02-20-2013 at 03:11 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts, multi posting is not allowed, please read the rules

You are really attractive, I chose Teresa as she is such a lovely girl

I chose Cathern because it's a different spelling of the name I hike and Kelly for Kelly's heroes. I thought it was neat to have a name conjered up from a really good WWII movie.

I always dressed like a gothy asian school girl when I first started going out in public. I looked like a character named Emiko Watanabe so I was called Emi alot. When it came time to get an ID, Emily stuck and has every since.

Emi ^.~

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Actually Erica is the second female name that I have used. Recently I have been doing alot of thinking trying to figure out who I really am. I used to use the name Mellissa. I had chosen that at the time because it was cute and a little different. After some time I realized that dressing isnt just something cute that I do but its part of who I am. So I decided to use a form of the middle name that I was given at birth (Eric). I just feel it is more fitting.
    Erica

Josephine or Josie

I created a list of names, and thought about each for a while. Finally decided on Allie. The others I like though are:
    Alexis
    Jamie
    Alexa
    Kristie
    Alayna
    Ashley/Ashleigh

You do look really feminine

My name I chose from my favourite brand of daywear panties.I just love the microfibre range. Possibly, the most comfortable panties I have ever worn. I had so many pairs when I lived in Canada. Unfortunately, I now live in Spain, and I can't get them on this side of the pond.

My girlfriend has a couple other names for me, Stephania and Daniela. I prefer Elita though...
    Elita

Normal is only a setting on a washing machine.

"And I don't want the world to see me
    Cause I don't think that they'd understand
    When everything's made to be broken
    I just want you to know who I am"
    - Goo Goo Dolls - Iris

I just got my real name which is George and added an i to it to make Georgie

Hello everyone.
    A local fiend who is a full time TV and make up artist named me Perla. this is spanish for pearl.

I really like my name !!

Aspiring Member Tammy Nowakowski's Avatar
    welcome to Perla and Georgie to our family
    i like both names

My name is Marci

Blondes Have More Fun Jennifer Kelly's Avatar
    I'm afraid I wasn't very creative with my femme name. Jennifer is the name I would have had if I'd been born a girl.