Page 65 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 2067

Thread: Your Female Name

My Name Natasha was Chosen by my wife when I came out to her.

My name is Gillian it came about purely because i like the name.

I've always found the name Stacy to be a very pretty name and it also has a sexy edge to it as well.

I chose the name Sandy in tribute to the one and only Sandra Bullock, whom I have always had a crush on.

Tania was chosen because my first girlfriends name was Tania. Interestingly enough she was the first person to dress me up in female attire, and she did it a few more times after the first. When you are young and in love you will do anything to please your partner.
    Despite my protests at the time (a time in your life when you are trying to come across as a macho guy), I really enjoyed it. I wish she was still my girlfriend.

my femme name is Tonya Rose. ( i just added an A to my first mane and cut my last name in half..)

Banned Read only
    When I first time dressed and my wife saw me, she said "You are Natasha". And I live with this name till now and like it.

Was sat at home one evening with my wife when her daughter walked into the room asking which shoes / outfit combo her Mum preferred - I chipped in with my two penneth worth only to receive the response "look at you gossip girl" - my wife & I laughed at this at the time (I'd only recently started wearing panties in front of my wife) and I got to thinking about GG which inevitably led to GiGi.

My username, Avrial, is actually not what I go by. It's a name I made up several years ago. My wife and I would like to use it when we have kids, so I can't use it for myself.

I go by Quinn to anyone who doesn't need to know by real name. It's a true gender-neutral name, so it works in every presentation for me. I don't know how I ever came up with Quinn, but I started using it in college when people asked for my name.

Banned Read only
    Asking my Mum what she would have called me if I'd been born a girl. I've been "Heather" since.

Ive always shared my Feminine side with my wife but never opened up to this extent..Loving her immensely , i found her to be quiet normal and now have her understanding and full support in me being her new girlfriend as well as wife...she chose my name ...Im Mandy !
    Last edited by Katey888; 09-26-2014 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Content also posted in Introductions - cross posting is not allowed

Seeing as I am still very new to this I never had any hard thought put into my "other" name so I was just thinking and then Jessie just popped into my head. Still a guys name and a girls name at the same time. So I am content with Jessie

I remember my mother telling me a couple of times when I was growing up that if I had been born a girl she would've named me Danielle. So, I figured it was as good a name as any to use while en femme. I picked the last name Glass because I've always felt very fragile coming to terms with side of me.

Mine's a comic book reference. Initially the character shared the body of a male character. When her consciousness took over, the body appeared female. Seemed fitting
    I'm a girl when I feel like it

I chose Chelsea because if i was a female thats what i would of liked to have been called and my last name danvers because miss marvel is one of my favorite superheroes.

I picked Natasha because I think its pretty.

Hi! Just joined, this looks like the place to start.
    I’m not really sure why “Abigale” I think it was natural selection...
    When thinking about a name for myself (usually our prerogative) I went through all the girl names I knew and if it conjured up an image of a girl from school/college/work etc. I rejected it, not sure why maybe I didn’t want her image in my head “getting in the way” of "me".
    I don’t know anyone called Abigale and therefore I am!
    On top of that I chose one of the rare spelling versions !
    Abigale

i am a guy being a girl ! mikee82's Avatar
    mikee here i got mine from my middle name mike but mikee is pronounced mickey

Kara Zor-El
    What beautiful names here!

I chose Savannah as I did not know any Savannah's so it was unique for me and just kind of fit with my softer more ladylike side.

The Skye part I added as just "Savannah: was taken. Thinking quick while Agents of Shield was on, I added Skye...lol

Robyn is the feminine version of my first name. I think it's a nice name as its the real me.
    Robyn a self assured girl who loves life

I'll go with sophie when time comes and i grew the balls to do my first attempt at passing. Using the female version of my real name isn't an option. Sounds too strange and is complicated. I first thought about becoming Vanessa or Pia, but Sophie is best in my opinion.

Got all dressed up one day with the SO and it was blurted out by the SO Jenny come in here. So it stuck and Jenny lives to come out and play every chance she gets

My male name is John Allen Lambert. I choose the Name Joan Ellen Lambert because I only had to change one letter in my first and middle name that I liked.

I was christened JULIAN so find JILL appropiate

Jaimie is similar to James. You can call me Jai.