Page 73 of 83 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 2067

Thread: Your Female Name

I just love classic old names, pretty simple

Kaylee would be mine. Always thought it was a cute name and how i always connected my self with the character from Firefly.
    Cute but technical.

Lenore would of been my main choice, But i want to reserve that for my future daughter.

The name Jessica just sang to me, almost hypnotizing me! I never even gave it a second thought!

I still use Natalie on the net, but still have no idea what I'll use when I transition.

Mine came from trying to keep some of the letters of my male name, although it no where near and only contains 2 letters, but the spelling is nod to some french ancestry.

My grandparents names are now my first and middle names. I loved them so much that I wanted their memories to endure, at least in my heart, for just a bit longer.

Somehow I just know my name is Anna. I'm not sure why, it just is. For this year (2015) it is one of the top ten most popular female given names in Germany (it's popular other places too) but I don't think that's why I am Anna. I think it is much deeper than that.
    My favorite dress is a Dirndl.

I actually kept my given name, but I go by a fem. nickname that I saw when I had been discussing it with my wife so I go by carri(car-ee)

Named it after the first girl I was crazy about :3

Junior Member Nolwenn Elizabeth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nolwenn Elizabeth View Post
    I chose Dawn Michelle because I would have been named Michelle if I was born a girl and Dawn is the name of the character with the prettiest hair I've ever seen.

(The actress' name is Michelle, BTW )
    I changed it to Nolwenn Elizabeth because Nolwenn is the neatest, coolest name I've ever heard. Elizabeth just seems to fit with it. Winnie for short.
    Une femme cachée ?* l'intérieur de moi

(the hidden woman inside of me)

My wife's name. I figure if she ever found out I was on this site it she would be more understanding.

I have a friend and her name is Christy which I liked, so I went with Christi for a little twist…This post caused me thinking about the time I chose Christi…WOW…been years and Christi seems normal now…
    As side not, I really didn't want to go with Paula, Pauline, or something added to my given name...
    Christi

I chose Gypsy for this site because I played a gypsy girl in a grade school play and secretly loved the flowing dress my mom made for it. I was about 8 or 9 years old and this was my second acting part in a dress. It was a all-boys school so boys played the female parts too. My mom made this calf-length flowing skirt to go with the head scarf and blouse. She put full makeup on me too, and my sister helped. I loved to twirl and feel the skirt fly out. My brothers teased me but I loved this chance to dress up.

I also had a relative named Gypsy. She was fun and different and we always loved visiting her. I also think of a gypsy as someone with a varied life journey, lots of experiences and not always living by larger society's dictates. All of that is certainly me.

Mine is my wife's initials.

Banned Read only
    My username for this site i.e "rah" it were just a random letters that I typed to choose as my username here. Idk if I need a female name or not but if I ever have one it would be it. I don't know what it means but it just seems right for my feminine side.

A girl in college gave me the name I used to dress up a lot then for parties. She told me I needed a name to put on a name tag. I was drawing a blank. I told her to think of something. It would be OK with me. She thought since I always wore short dresses with really nice pantyhose, she would name me Panty Hose. That was OK with me but then she kind of thought it out some more and it became Patty Phose.

I am the youngest - one of my sisters before me was supposed to be a boy so they were going to call her Daniel. But that didn't happen and they didn't call her Danielle because my mom wanted to name her after another relative. I came along unexpectedly and I was supposed to be a girl - go figure !! So this time my mom got her wish and named me Daniel. I really like the name Dannicka (or Danica, Danicka) and I thought Danni Minogue was gorgeous so I picked Dannicka or Danni for short and it is so close to my real name I don't have to think too much if somebody asks me what my girl name is.

I have a close female friend who I admire. If God had put me on this earth as a woman she embodies everything I would want to be. Beautiful, smart, funny, successful.

The name jasme actually came about from a typing error that was printed on a letter to me. Its what happens when the name james gets messed up in a good way lol. The bonus for me is i hate being called james (long story) but when someone calls me jasme i want to hug them 😄
    Hugs jasme

A cute Minnesota girl!! Natalie cupcake's Avatar
    My name Natalie came from a friend the first time I dressed up for Halloween. I liked it so it stuck.

My name is Marti, it has always been my real name. My proper name is Martin, but I have always been called Marti since I can remember, I took the y off and changed it to I and have used that spelling for many years.

I always loved the name Caroline in French (pronounced Kah-ro-leen). Since I am very young, I loved that character in the Little House in the Prairie, the mother who is very soft and graceful. I always thought I would give that name to my first daughter if had one.

Since I now live in the US, I didn't like the pronounciation of the end of the name, so I changed the spelling to Carolyn. But I was loosing my current initials, and the letter C is the initial of my brother, so that is how I reached the current spelling, Karolyn. I also checked the origin of that name, and it is from Germany, where it is written with K in the first place.

I chose Geniegirl since I think of genies of granting wishes.....as magic and to transform to a girl as magical so it fit for me. People that know me as agirl formally know me as Ginger which I took from an exgf of mine who was very brief and boring but I liked her name.....what my name will officially be when I transition is a secret to most but I have and it fits me perfectly. It is pretty, exotic but simple and is the perfect name for a cute lesbian woman. I will let you know once it becomes official :P for now just call me Ginger
    Last edited by GenieGirl; 03-13-2015 at 10:09 AM.
    You're a Daisy if you do! -Doc Holliday

I used the same four character of my male name only had to change one letter a v to an n. I liked the name Dana so it fits me well.

I chose Alvie.. A variation of my Moms first name. Quite fitting as my first experiences were with her bras ,panties and lipstick, I always seemed to be dressed up as girls for Halloween as well.. Kind of Ironic looking back.. Always loved the taste and texture of lipstick.. :-) Girls have all the sexy stuff.. :-)