Page 12 of 83 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name

My fem name came from a couple of sources Kay was a girl in high school i always wanted to date. Sterling was a beautiful teacher I had....Since the first letter of my real name starts with K ,I always signed memos at work K.

Another Sterling....great
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 09-27-2012 at 11:57 AM. Reason: merged

I have always liked the name Megan. I think that will be the one. I knew a girl named Megan in grade school and at the time she was the most beautiful girl i had ever saw, besides Princess Leia. Now, these days, I am trying to be the most beautiful girl I see in the mirror. Megan, it is. Megan Brianna
    If i knew then what i know now, i would have stolen my ex wife's clothes. I loved the way she dress

Megan Briana

Ellen was the name of a girl from my high school that I truly admired. I never dated her but was a friend, she just dressed perfectly (this was back in the day when girls had to wear skirts or dresses to school). She never knew that I really admired her taste in clothes. When I registered here I added the Jo to make it unique. My wife has recently refered to me a Susie Homemaker when I am in cleaning and cooking mode. If she had done that sooner I might have gone a different way. If this continues I may make a change. Yesterday when I was washing the walls in the guest bedroom she called me Susie. She knows that I dress but we are in a DADT type of situation. I think I am going to just tell her that when I am in Susie mode I am going to wear a skirt. Not fully dress, just wear a skirt for comfort and see what happens. If she accepts Susie that way, I will get serious about the name again.
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

how do you pick your female name i want one

stefanie is a name I can remember and it sounds sexy to me

I'm Joy Green and new to all this although I've been a CD for many, many years.

I dropped 2 letters from my first name and went with my given middle name

Emma Renee
    i got emma from emma stone who is the cutest girl ive seen in a long while beside my wonderful GF, and because i was looking for a girly name that in cursive has alot of swirls and girls so emma works and then renee for the same reason its a good middle name that is curly and girly right there along with emma. havent thought of a last name yet, but no real need because i dont sign anything in femme nor do i have any accounts under that name also.
    Emma Renee

100 of the most popular girls names
    http://baby-names.familyeducation.co...r-names/girls/
    I have picked Sofia as my female name
    http://baby-names.familyeducation.co...-meaning/sofia
    Last edited by freddie; 09-30-2012 at 06:01 AM.

Your Female Name

I chose Jasmin as its very close to my male name, but I prefer Jessica and use Jasmin-Lana as my middle name, Surname I chose years ago was St. Ettienne

my guy is stephen my fem is stephaine

My name is Franklin so I thought Franny lin would be good

walking, i saw a real estate poster with this name on it. It was close to my real name, so I adopted it

The girl name I use is Sindee, I wanted that as my user name here but it was already in use. So I chose Sinderella because who knows what could happen to this fiesty gal after midnight ;-) Sindee was my ex-wifes stage name as a stripper many years ago, I carry it in admiration of her spirit and mindset of not caring what other people think.
    Preference = Personal Perfection
    Sindee: Naughty by nature, Nice by choice.

so, I still don't have a last name....

I know my fist name has always been Diane. Dressed for a long time just for fun by myself. Just throwing on what fit me from the woman I was with... When I finally purchased my own clothes and dressed for the first time... I looke in the mirror and just said.. hello Diane.

As for a last name I am at a loss... I want it to say something about me.... I'm a mex / white mix. Dark brown hair, hazel eyes... I'll add a profile pic next time I get dressed. I still haven't one out... I want a name that isn't harsh sounding.... Something that allows people to remember me but, not too common...... Ug... What's in a name

.... Oh, I found my last name :-) Maple, it wasn't lost, just hiding.
    Last edited by Diane Maple; 10-05-2012 at 12:41 AM.

Well, I choose CorsetAngel, for my username, because I Love wearing Corset's and I like Angels. But as for an actual Female name. Well I was hoping maybe I could get you girls to help me out with that.

I was thinking either Kimberly (Because that would have been my given name, if I was born a biological girl) or Kathrine, and simply just go by Katie, because I kinda like that name. Plus, I Love What Katie Did lingerie from the UK. Thoughts? Suggestions?

I love the name kathrine. Probable because of the first girl I met with that name. A wonderful fum girl.

Quote Originally Posted by CorsetAngel View Post
    Well, I choose CorsetAngel, for my username, because I Love wearing Corset's and I like Angels. But as for an actual Female name. Well I was hoping maybe I could get you girls to help me out with that.

I was thinking either Kimberly (Because that would have been my given name, if I was born a biological girl) or Kathrine, and simply just go by Katie, because I kinda like that name. Plus, I Love What Katie Did lingerie from the UK. Thoughts? Suggestions?

Love this question. I chose the name Erika with a k because I had a babysitter when I was a kid and her name was Erika. She was so cute, she was 16 and she would always dress very feminine. She always had her makeup done, and her nails, I can still remember her lipstick . I remember back then i either had a major crush on her or i totally wanted to be her, or her younger sister I also chose the last Name Kerrie because one of the first Tgirls I ever met was named Kerrie.

I chose the name Tammi because I worked with this very beautiful girl named Tammi. It was when I was starting to venture out and go shopping in public and I love her name so I use it when I dress.

Because i loved to watch Camberwick Green as a kid and what place to hide out for a weekend! I have in fact missed the all important "e" off the end of my username it should read Pippinforte.

How does everyone chose a last name? The first name was easy because I have always loved the name Maya. I also love the name Sasha and may change to that some day.

Names are wonderful expressions of our souls. I choose Holly because i love Christmas and the wonderful memories associated with it. I chose Lee as a last name because i am a big Bruce Lee fan. Odd choices i know, but they just flow when you say them.

I love the name Emma, very womanly and dignified, I like to call myself Ashley when I feel naughty

my girlfriend decided it was time i had a name, she went through a few suggestions and this was the first one i really liked. what katie said by the libertines is one of my favourite songs which probably helped

I Lovvvvve the name Monica. <3