Page 56 of 83 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 2067

Thread: Your Female Name

Unsure whether I put my story or not. But I am Cindy Smith for a bit of reason, when I started dressing I never thought of the fact that I would need a name until I started online and needed names and usernames so I sat and wondered. Then remember a friend I lost touch with whom had problems with coming out as a lesbian and I was her only friend through it all, and had we still be in touch she would be a great support, and her name was Cindy. So she is supporting me in a way.

The surname was a tricky one as a couple of sites asked for a last name and I didn't pick Smith for the genericness of it, it was because I love Doctor Who and though I would tip my hat to his name of John Smith.

I was paying with the name Hannah, but I have a few friends with that name and didn't want to explain to them why I had chose the same name if I ever told them. Also it was the name of a girl I used to fancy.

Thinking about it the first time I felt like I was jealous of a GG she had beautiful white lingerie garter and all. So I chose a name that reminded me of that time and the moment that probably got me started.
    For the love of all thats holy, does this make my butt look big!

Be Kind, Generous & Safe DonnaCD68's Avatar
    Much like I have read from many others in this posting, my name is based on my male name. But it does also go back further than that. When I was young, 8 or 9 years old, my parents told me that had I been born a GG, they would have named me Donna. So it just made too much sense not to use Donna. And much like others also posted, its easy to answer too either. Funny thing is, I've caught myself literally saying "dammit Donna......." Like I said.....it just made sense! Muah !!
    I don't break hearts.......I melt them !!

My real name begins with "T" and I live "in Az." Smoosh all that together and I'm TinaZ.

Fishers by Indianapolis switcheralso's Avatar
    Heidi because well i'm hiding something.
    True
    Friendship

“A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway”
    Fr. Jerome Cummings

At first it was just Kitty D which I use as a stage name for my comedy act & use as great cover as a CD which allows me to put my face out there & have fun. As the character started to mature, so did I and the name changed to Kathleen Dawson.
    Or Kate to my closer friends, but most call me Kitty

My name was given at birth. The feminine version "Jaime" was what my lovely sisters would call me when they wanted to get a rise out of me. They always thought of me as one of the girls. I guess they were right.

To me the name Riana was the name of a very good friend of mine when we were young age ..she used to be an angel ....for her memory I will keep the name in my heart

Krissy has the first and last letters of my male name. Plus I think it sounds cute

I just decided one day to use Katrina. Not sure where I heard or saw the name, but the name fits and I love it.

I go by Sandre... Mysterious..... like me !!

I just started using Athena. Greek Goddess of Wisdom. Not sure if it a wise choice.

I go by Ella. I just love that name.

I always loved Dani and when I sign it, I use a heart over the i.

ّI like " Nadia " I love this name

I tried one of those name generators and it came up with a crazy name I wouldn't have called my dog!lol! But when I put my wife's name in it sounded hot so I like my girlie name Monica-its kinda sexy

dressed and loving it michelle az's Avatar
    michelle close to michael lol

Always loved the name Amanda and Briegh, so why not combine them both

I went onto omegle one time fully dressed and got into a video chat with another CDr and asked her if she could name me what would she name me. She gave me the name Hayden and I immediately loved it.

Banned Read only
    My name here came out as it did because I didn't proofread before pushing "submit". I wanted a classic name from literature with a tweak added. So in all haste, Opheliac, became merely Ophelia. Anyone know how I fix it?

I chose Linda Lynn, I like the name and I have met several Linda and Lynns that were very much fun to be around.

I thought back to a woman I used to work with who would turn the heads of every guy when she entered a room. Sexy Theresa always embodied that powerful sexy woman i could never be.

I have taken sarah, i don't know why, but i felt nice when thinking on that name...

I chose Babbs. Its a nickname for Barbara. Figured it would be unique here, which it is. Also close to my male name in spelling

I chose Stephany as it's very close to my name and I think it represents me!