Page 80 of 83 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 2067

Thread: Your Female Name

My female name is "Anita". The first girl I had a massive crush on in high school was named Anita.

I am waiting for my so and I to talk about this but I would prefer Aria
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Aspiring Member
    I eventually decided on Lilian as my English alias a while ago, after 2 different people (one fictional and the other real). Long story cut short, my colleagues and I have drawn a parallel between the fictional character and myself.

As far as Chinese names go, my (Chinese) female name has the exact same pronunciation as my Chinese birth name, but are different in writing - the latter translates to 'far-sighted' and the former 'gentle and petite'.

As a woman, I like to be called Pâmela Ortega.

Actually, I'm new at this forum. Nice to meet you all girls.

It's the name I was supposed to have if I was born with the girl bits.

Started out looking at popular names on the internet and decided on Lizzy.
    Lizzy

My mother once said to me if I had been born a girl I would have been called Sandra so when I started crossdressing I called myself Sandra I just love the name

I chose Marianne because when I first crossdressed I tried to model myself after an attractive feminine woman I knew named Marianne

I took the name Jean because its the feminine version of my given name

I chose Cynthia because it is the name of a family friend. It was the first name to come to mind.

I've always loved the name Claire. I'm a very spiritual person and I wanted to play on words a little. I wanted my initials to mirror Crossdressing plus have a spiritual connection. So I decided on Clair Divine. I removed the "e" at the end of Claire to keep my roots. As an Aquarian, I'm also an "air" sign. I wanted to be "clear" about the energy on my chosen name. Many meanings for me.

Mine is part of my surname. And was originally intended as a pen name.

In a very deep closet but I'm opening the door a little to see a new world
    I chose Melanie, it's hard to explain but it just feels so feminine to me.

i chose "theresa" after my first friend. i was about four years old, and she was five... we would have sleep-overs because she had lots of animals and video games and at that age, it's all about the innocent things.

"renee" is the name of the very first woman with whom i had sex. we were nineteen, freshmen at college, and she was wild, you know? she was crazy, a party girl, had loads of experience and taught me so much...

strange - i don't think i'd considered the dichotomy until now: the innocent and the tainted, the angel and the devil, the sacred and the profane. wow, i chose well!

i just can't decide if i want to go by "theresa", "theresa-renee", or maybe just... "TR". maybe i don't have to decide yet.

I'm yet to settle on a name. I use 'Pony' on forums due to my love of ponytails.

Sometimes gone by 'Ashley' when in girl mode.

I prefer 'Pony' but not sure if anyone else would use it

Junior Member Misty Rae Pleasure's Avatar
    I so love the name Pony. Hey if Madonna only needs one name then why not you. My girl mode name is Misty Rae Pleasure, but like to use my aka " Lady Pleasure ". It seems so naughty.

Hugs and Kisses

Lady Pleasure

Well, i've been lurking on this forum as a guest since about May/June or so.
    Reading some of the threads have been amusing, heartbreaking, interesting, educational and a host of other adjectives. But this one... choosing your girl name, has been fascinating to me. Not sure why... maybe because on this thread members embrace their duality and affirm it by actually giving a name to their female half.

As I visited here over the weeks I began to wonder what name I would choose if I decided to.
    Cool how WE get to CHOOSE the name for our feminine identity, don't you think?

So I am Hispanic. My ancestors come from Spain and through a little research about the history of Spain I have discovered it has undergone quite a bit of influence from several different cultures going way, way back but most recently from Islam and to some degree Judaism.

I consider myself a rather spiritual person and in choosing a name wanted to give a nod to the influences of my current incarnation on our planet. I am not Muslim or Jew or Christian for that matter but I do love the sound of the Hebrew language and of some of Arabic words.

So I settled on a name!!!
    My feminine side will go by Sayyidah (in Arabic means 'lady') K. (for Khimar which means 'covered' or 'veiled') Neshama (a Hebrew endearment which means 'soul' or 'spirit')

My wife occasionally calls me Neshama (not because she knows about my CDing although she does buy me cotton boy shorts) but because it's an endearment.

So you can call me Sayyidah or Neshama or... aBoyNamedSue.
    Or I guess Sue could be a nickname for Sayyidah.
    XOXO Muah!
    Last edited by IamWren; 09-03-2015 at 01:15 PM. Reason: removed question 'what do you think' so newbies don't post on this thread more than once.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

We had a long discussion on this. My choice was not one she cared for. I have not asked what i would have been named if iwas to been born a gg.
    So, in our first meeting and outing kn the local girls night out group, the gg's had discussed and taken a liking to Kandi. Here i added the a at the end since all the names were used. So now several months later i go by kandi in fem mode, Kandia in the forum.
    Candi
    Perfection Is a Road Not a Destination

I chose Jaime Noel. I am always liked the way that Jaime can go either way... it is neutral, to me at least. Noel was the name that my mother was going to name her child if I had been a GF.

Hi, I'm the new girl here (haven't posted a profile pic yet) I chose Chloe because I loved the smell of the perfume by the same name and now I just feel like it fits me

My Grandmother used to call me her Nancyboy and it was out of affection, not being sarcastic or mean. I also had a Great Aunt named Nancy Ann , my Grandmother's sister, so out of affection for them both, I chose Nancy as my name. My Grandmother, my Mom my Aunt and my sister liked it and now I am Nancy.

I am Sophia, ancient Greek for Wise Woman. Very Italian, too. Brrrrrrrr.
    Sophia.

A Cutie With A Hot Bootie Tammie.J.Swenson's Avatar
    My given male name is James nickname Jamie. While in school was merciless teased and called a sissy because I never had any good male friends my best friends thru elements and Jr high where a Karen, susy and Myrn, we allways walked home from school together then one day some bully said Jamie isn't a guy he's really a TAMMIE in boys clothes. So one day after school my friends Karen and Susan said their parents where having a Halloween party from 6pm to 8pm b4 trick or treating the neighborhood so why don't I dress up as Ballerina with them as they both took after school ballet class 1nce per week, so they had extra tights, leotards tutus etc. So just after school, went to Karen's house and Karen's mom made-up my face and put on me one of her small wigs then went to Susan's house 4 the party. Had a fun time. So my 3 friends start calling me "Tammie" aka TJ. During the party Karen,parents and Susan's said I looked so cute I should have been a girl.

So that's my first experience xding. The name stuck.

Hello everyone, I had a few names I've been considering. the ones I like were associated with a variety of memories. I wanted a clean slate to build my own life on. I do not know a Bernadette, its a fun name. For me it's a fun name, classy, flirty, sexy, warm, affectionate, everything I want to be.

Bernadette

Hey so I've never actually gone by the name Stephanie while dressed as my name can actually go for both girl and boy. But I've always loved the name fantasized about being Stephanie since high school